Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian WGs  (Read 12892 times)

Offline peter purves

What I've seen on the tv of romania is an impoverished country where poverty and corruption is rife (I'm saying what little I've seen on the tele though)

But.... that's not a good enough reason for me to accept a shit service.

I avoid romie prossies and that's not going to change.

:D.... Fairplay

Your post had me thinking and led me to the recognition that I do not anything on the basis of ethnicity and/or race per se, inadvertently or otherwise.

...but then that is just me  :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sam_s

Romania is not a Latin Country  :dash: :dash: :dash:

The majority give a shit service because they are scammers ! They are not offering great sexual services they are just offering to remove money from your wallet  :scare: They have not come here to be prostitutes , they are here to get money and as much of it as possible as easy as possible  :wackogirl:
Go to Romania and see their culture , customs and how they interact with one and other and then do some reading about Nicolae Ceaușescu .

Romanian is a Latin language, and so if the language defines what a country is in this respect, then Romania is Latin.

Offline sam_s

you cant tell the difference just by looks

many romanians look more southern european than poles or hungarians and try and pass themselves off as spanish or italian

some romanians look non-white .....these are romanian gypsies

Roma Gypsies are all over the region: Hungary, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria - you will find this ethnicity everywhere. It's not the ethnicity which needs to be avoided.

+1 You cannot tell a Romanian by looks alone - many people I know in Romania are glue/green eyed blondes.

Online Azucar D Artagnan

Romanian is a Latin language, and so if the language defines what a country is in this respect, then Romania is Latin.

Romanian is one of the Romance languages . It is not Latin but has elements derived from Latin . It is not a Latin Country either as they are all in S.A.  :bomb:

Offline sam_s

Indeed change of attitudes is always difficult in the face of new and/or conflicting information, irrespective whether brainwashed or not. So as a result, I decided to look into things for myself  :P

"Romania’s unique history with HIV partly explains its success in fighting the spread of the disease. Unlike in the rest of Eastern Europe, the majority of people living with HIV in Romania did not become infected as adult drug users or sex workers, but as children living in orphanages."

External Link/Members Only

Indeed, there is much information which is correct, but there's also a lot of misinformation too. I worked in Romania for the UK government, alongside NGOs and charities who were dealing with problems such as HIV/AIDS. From what I have seen, I don't think any of the published numbers are correct (Romania is extremely corrupt) and I would guess the problem is much bigger than anyone would admit.

Offline sam_s

Romanian is one of the Romance languages . It is not Latin but has elements derived from Latin . It is not a Latin Country either as they are all in S.A.  :bomb:

It is Latin mate, I have lived and worked there, and I am partially fluent. Apart from aspects of grammar, it is extremely similar to modern Italian (also what you call a Romance language) and I don't think you get closer to Latin than Italian (remember where Latin is derived). The use of masculine and feminine articles are the same, although some isolated words are derived from Russian, e.g. "Da" for 'Yes".

With respect to South America, you are confusing the word Latin with Latino.

But then, what do I know? I only speak 7 European languages (and 4 others).

Offline Brazilian Martian

It is Latin mate, I have lived and worked there, and I am partially fluent. Apart from aspects of grammar, it is extremely similar to modern Italian (also what you call a Romance language) and I don't think you get closer to Latin than Italian (remember where Latin is derived). The use of masculine and feminine articles are the same, although some isolated words are derived from Russian, e.g. "Da" for 'Yes".

How about using those 7 languages to possibly write up a review as you have been on here a year now   :hi:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 12:32:16 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Marmalade

Roma Gypsies are all over the region: Hungary, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria - you will find this ethnicity everywhere. It's not the ethnicity which needs to be avoided.

+1 You cannot tell a Romanian by looks alone - many people I know in Romania are glue/green eyed blondes.

You're a fucking joy to behold aren't you! What wee shower of gems you bring to this board. Three fucks in your life and the last one was five years ago or something. Are you sure you got it all the way in or did the bed creak and make you jump off in fear of danglerrobbers?

So you did some VSO work somewhere in Europe. Never got your cock out so need something else to prove your expert manliness with? You unload a pile of shite and that's supposed to contribute to our punting experience?? ffs you're a knob with daisies growing on it    :wackogirl:

Have a nice day.

Ps someone in Romania misses you and wants to offer you free sex. External Link/Members Only to find out who.

Offline fairfield

Be careful Marmy, you could be starting to become fluffy about roms.
Thx for the post tho - was waivering myself, feel better now about Carrying on Punting with them.

MrKeen

Reading this thread has been an education.  So much misinformation, even wikipedia does better.

I think we all need to remember that however these girls get here they are young, probably not worldly wise, in an unfamilliar culture, using a language that is not their first. I know we all think that they offer a service so thats what they should do, but cut them some slack.  They are real people with emotions feelings etc.  I think that somtimes they are very wary, but I have been told by girls of all nationalities that they do sometimes get scared or have to put up with obnoxious clients (I am sure not ULPUNTING users) who arrive slightly drunk or stoned, bad teeth, bad smelling breath,  BO etc. etc.  You might be nervous  when you knock on the door, remember the girl behind the door maybe even more nervous than you and may over react if she feels under pressure.

I am about to come up to the end of my first year of punting.  I have been on over 100 visits, many with Romanians. When I started I allowed myself to fall in with the view of this site that Romanians are dishonest.  My first few punts with Romanians were mostly not good. I have changed my approach considerably now.  I have a routine I follow and although I still walk from time to time. if I go through with a punt I don't have really lousy punts.

It will help you to know that I am mid sixties and long past the point of being so horny I feel I have to go ahead with a punt and I think that sometimes affects the reaction of the girl.  My days of multiple climax or sexual athletics are long gone. I am not interested in Anal, or CIM. I like OWO and kissing and mostly get that. If I can spend an hour with a beautiful good humoured girl  who is playfull flirty and tactile and finish with bodyshaking sex I am happy. My expectations are therefore lower. I don't have a list of must haves. I don't travel great distances so the time overhead is not great.

There is a Romanian girl on here who has been given a really bad time and vilified by punters.  I have seen her once a month for the last year I dont spend my time or money for any other reason than I enjoy the hours with her.

Last night I went to see a Romanian girl for a first visit, who has mostly negative and one neutral on here. I had an amazing time. I would put it in my top five punts. I had her undivided attention for the whole hour, not one dull moment and a really great end.   

I take on board the health issues raised, but I am very careful to keep myself safe.   

Without doubt there are crooked devious girls out there and I have met some of them them, lets not get carried away, thinking they are all bad.

Offline sam_s

You're a fucking joy to behold aren't you! What wee shower of gems you bring to this board. Three fucks in your life and the last one was five years ago or something. Are you sure you got it all the way in or did the bed creak and make you jump off in fear of danglerrobbers?

So you did some VSO work somewhere in Europe. Never got your cock out so need something else to prove your expert manliness with? You unload a pile of shite and that's supposed to contribute to our punting experience?? ffs you're a knob with daisies growing on it    :wackogirl:

Have a nice day.

Ps someone in Romania misses you and wants to offer you free sex. External Link/Members Only to find out who.

Interesting that you would express yourself in such a vitriolic manner.

You know absolutely nothing about me, or about my sex life. Responding with personal attack is possibly the most small minded reaction imaginable. I always remember Thatcher's reaction to personal attacks, regarding them as worthless: "I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left."

You obviously don't read very well, since I didn't do work experience with VSO. I worked for the British government, I am widely travelled, highly educated, and have a comprehensive and extensive knowledge of the region we are discussing.

This forum is about exchanging information which others might find useful. I believe some readers have found what I have said useful.

You must be a very troubled soul, or maybe just an imbecile to write such rubbish.

Offline sam_s

How about using those 7 languages to possibly write up a review as you have been on here a year now   :hi:
;)

Offline Marmalade

Mr Keen: What business is it of prossies, from any country, reading UKP and feeling they are "getting a hard time"?  Perhaps you think we should have one or two as mods even??  :dash:

You enjoying your Romafuck - or anyone else enjoying their wee Romafuck for that matter - frankly has fuck all to do with "cutting them some slack" on UKP.

They choose to do the job. We punt with prossies, sometimes including Romas except we pay.

People post their thoughts about them, individually or about Romas in general. I can't imagine anyone books a Roma and then goes in and tells her how terrible it is she's Romanian. If you don't like them stay away, and if you have one you like and want to keep fucking her then it's a free world.

Are you suggesting Romas aren't getting enough business and we should say some nice things to blow the dust off their phones?????? Romas in general get slagged off on UKP because Romas in general give fucking shit service. That's why people moaning about them.

Oh but there's one or two that are good! (Yes I used to think so too). But the fact is, like any other prossie, if she's shit hot she's getting lots of business anyway.

So as far as I can see, your argument doesn't float. You're basically white knighting and not even saying which prossie you're white knighting. You 'had a good punt' -- well it doesn't mean the next person will (or maybe you have no standards). You leave your review: like everyone else. You give your opinion on general matters, even if you're a bit of a secret saddo: and everyone else gives their opinion.

Honestly mate, you're not a newbie. It's more the sort of badge to wear on a prossie site all this "eeeew, cut her some slack boys."  isn't it? :cry:  :cry: :cry:

We've just maybe seen off one twat (hopefully) whose contribution consisted of three punts five years ago and some dodgy figures. I hardly think that's reason to bend over backwards the other way and wear your  "We love Romas" badges. Or send them little notes saying "Hey hope you get some business soon. How's the work on your attitude coming along?"

There's no discrimination here. Very few people go on AW and select "I only want to see Romanians." There's a reason.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 03:29:13 pm by Marmalade »

Offline sam_s

Reading this thread has been an education.  So much misinformation, even wikipedia does better.

I think we all need to remember that however these girls get here they are young, probably not worldly wise, in an unfamilliar culture, using a language that is not their first. I know we all think that they offer a service so thats what they should do, but cut them some slack.  They are real people with emotions feelings etc.  I think that somtimes they are very wary, but I have been told by girls of all nationalities that they do sometimes get scared or have to put up with obnoxious clients (I am sure not ULPUNTING users) who arrive slightly drunk or stoned, bad teeth, bad smelling breath,  BO etc. etc.  You might be nervous  when you knock on the door, remember the girl behind the door maybe even more nervous than you and may over react if she feels under pressure.

I am about to come up to the end of my first year of punting.  I have been on over 100 visits, many with Romanians. When I started I allowed myself to fall in with the view of this site that Romanians are dishonest.  My first few punts with Romanians were mostly not good. I have changed my approach considerably now.  I have a routine I follow and although I still walk from time to time. if I go through with a punt I don't have really lousy punts.

It will help you to know that I am mid sixties and long past the point of being so horny I feel I have to go ahead with a punt and I think that sometimes affects the reaction of the girl.  My days of multiple climax or sexual athletics are long gone. I am not interested in Anal, or CIM. I like OWO and kissing and mostly get that. If I can spend an hour with a beautiful good humoured girl  who is playfull flirty and tactile and finish with bodyshaking sex I am happy. My expectations are therefore lower. I don't have a list of must haves. I don't travel great distances so the time overhead is not great.

There is a Romanian girl on here who has been given a really bad time and vilified by punters.  I have seen her once a month for the last year I dont spend my time or money for any other reason than I enjoy the hours with her.

Last night I went to see a Romanian girl for a first visit, who has mostly negative and one neutral on here. I had an amazing time. I would put it in my top five punts. I had her undivided attention for the whole hour, not one dull moment and a really great end.   

I take on board the health issues raised, but I am very careful to keep myself safe.   

Without doubt there are crooked devious girls out there and I have met some of them them, lets not get carried away, thinking they are all bad.

Good post.

I just wanted to clarify that I am in no way anti-Romanian - this is how it may have come across. I have some lifelong Romanian friends, and I regard them as lovely, generous and thoughtful. History has been unkind to this country, and this has brought issues around healthcare and risk. I'm the last person to tell anyone what to do with their choices, but with better information, people can make more informed choices.

Offline Marmalade

Interesting that you would express yourself in such a vitriolic manner.

You know absolutely nothing about me, or about my sex life. Responding with personal attack is possibly the most small minded reaction imaginable. I always remember Thatcher's reaction to personal attacks, regarding them as worthless: "I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left."

You obviously don't read very well, since I didn't do work experience with VSO. I worked for the British government, I am widely travelled, highly educated, and have a comprehensive and extensive knowledge of the region we are discussing.

This forum is about exchanging information which others might find useful. I believe some readers have found what I have said useful.

You must be a very troubled soul, or maybe just an imbecile to write such rubbish.

Hi Guys,

I'm fairly new to this forum but have been lurking a while and came across this old thread. I thought I would add my tuppeny's worth. I have only had 3 punts in my life, the last one being this girl (maybe she put me off punting?).

I saw her when she was known as English Blonde Jenna, and it was about 4 or maybe 5 years ago. This was in Ealing, in a quiet residential road off the Uxbridge Road. The place was a complete bitch to find - I had to call her several times to find the place.

The hotel/bedsit arrangement was a bit odd and very gloomy. The room had an alcove with a TV running the usual daytime crap - I remember thinking it had been a while since I'd seen a portable CRT TV. The place was messy, grim but it didn't seem dirty.

Jenna herself was not quite what I was expecting - her profile pics didn't reveal she had the side of her head shaved, and I don't find this attractive. But she otherwise looked petite, fit and young and this was what I was looking for. Not chubby as mentioned in other posts - maybe she has since put on weight.

I'm a fairly vanilla guy, so I don't want to do RO with a prossie, or even kissing particularly. Just want to get blown, shag, spunk and leave.

I booked an hour, and we did the paperwork - at the time she was £70. CIM was on her list of in incliuded services, and this was what I was after. The service started with OWO, which was ok but not brilliant.  It then went straight into mish, and she was a bit hesitant to let me go all the way in since she said I was a bit long. I wanted to finish with CIM, but it appeared this had dropped off the likes list, so it was on her tits. I have since read the advice on here to check services on the phone, and then double check before the paperwork.

She wanted to have a passionate kiss when I was ready to leave, which I remembered was a bit odd. Altogether, I spent no more than 30 mins there. In fact, I couldn't wait to leave it was so depressing! There didn't seem to be anything attractive about the place, the girl, or the situation.

Being inexperienced at this, I kind of assumed that all/most punts are this disappointing, but on reading reviews on here it seems no to be the case. I certainly didn't realise she was as crazy or as bad as some of the posts have revealed on here, I just remember thinking I wouldn't go back. Maybe my expectations are generally low!

I thought I'd repost your bollox for you to save you doing it again.  :hi:

Offline sam_s

I thought I'd repost your bollox for you to save you doing it again.  :hi:

I don't see that you've made any kind of point there, other than just affirm your lack of intelligence.

southampton.guy

oh dear sam_s and oh dear oh dear Mr Keen! You guys won.t fit in here very well with attitudes like that. It seems to me (as a fairly new member here but long time punter) that many (maybe most?) punters here like to slag off and tar all WG with the same bad brush ...... afterall all, all of them just want to rip us punters off, right??  - oh and even the not so bad ones,  if they don.t do Anal and deep, deep DT delivered with great enthusiam all for £60, then they are just shit!

And really sam_s - getting a little ruffled about marmalade's comments.....its just ....now how did he describe it to me on another thread....oh yes ....its just the "ruff and tumble of the forums". well i describe it as just plain rude! If i had been you i would have been tempted to tell him to FO.....but that of course is lowering ourselves to his level and just makes the forum even more hostitle than it already is (and a lot more than it needs to be!)

I too have seen a number of Romanians over the last 3 or 4 years. some have been ok, a few poor and quite a lot good or very good. but i do  select them very carefully (as i do all girls regardless of nationality). perhaps they (or at least some of them) respond to our attittite as infact most  girls do. If they pick up our disregard/disrespect for them, then what do guys expect? However i do acknowledge that they are a lot of Romanian girls over here and many do seem to be part of an organised ring rather than truely independant. and that is where the problems are.

Its also interesting to note that in my area (Bournemouth, Poole, Southampton) the most serious scams (eg bf with baseball bat coming in just seconds after you have paid) have all been with english girls!!

oh dear, thats me labelled fluffy!! or even more fluffy than before! Buts thats my honest experience with them.

Offline sushi

Ive posted this in the West Midlands section. Police bust Roma sex slavery and trafficking in Coventry.

Two men have been arrested as part of a West Midlands Police slavery investigation into suspected brothels in Coventry.

Officers executed a warrant at an address in Foleshill last night acting on intelligence suggesting it was being used by traffickers luring women from Eastern Europe to work in the sex industry.

Men aged 35 and 50 – both Romanian nationals – were arrested from the property and are being held in police custody for questioning on suspicion of slavery offences.

Bud$

I've occasionally been vilified on this forum for giving my opinion. I can understand it. It's not a problem. I've not lost any sleep over it. When I go and see a WG I pay money for it. I also pay for holidays, cars, clothes etc. If I have a bad experience with any of those I don't buy the same brand, go to the same shop or the same place again. That's just the way I am. I have a choice. So, I've only had 1 Renault, been to South Wales once and bought a shirt from Debenhams once. That's why I've only seen 1 Brazilian (put her price up when I got there), 1 Pole (didn't do what she said she would) and 1 'Chinese' massage parlour (B & S) Am I missing out? Probably. Am I bothered? No.

Offline fairfield

Ive posted this in the West Midlands section. Police bust Roma sex slavery and trafficking in Coventry.

Two men have been arrested as part of a West Midlands Police slavery investigation into suspected brothels in Coventry...

With all due respect, my initial reaction that this is just 'fake news.'
The Sergei's have only been arrested for "running a brothel." Pc Plod's detectoring only seems to have amounted to an AW search - bloody hell i do that every day, doesn't make me a Sherlock Holmes. And why was the sally army there? - invited only to make this spiteful raid more acceptable?
The end result is reported that just 1 wg was "safeguarded" and later "repatriated" to rom land. Sounds like pure doublespeak and BS to me. Just like the emotive picture of a 'child' in chains that accompanies the article - strongly suspect it is posed and as 'fake' as the story.

IMO as punters, we should be advocates of brothels, not useful idiots for the uptight goons who want to suppress them.   

Offline Marmalade

With all due respect, my initial reaction that this is just 'fake news.'
The Sergei's have only been arrested for "running a brothel." Pc Plod's detectoring only seems to have amounted to an AW search - bloody hell i do that every day, doesn't make me a Sherlock Holmes. And why was the sally army there? - invited only to make this spiteful raid more acceptable?
The end result is reported that just 1 wg was "safeguarded" and later "repatriated" to rom land. Sounds like pure doublespeak and BS to me. Just like the emotive picture of a 'child' in chains that accompanies the article - strongly suspect it is posed and as 'fake' as the story.

IMO as punters, we should be advocates of brothels, not useful idiots for the uptight goons who want to suppress them.   

I agree, a lot of fakery. And going on about HIV rates is playing into their hands. But all the news stories that aren't Muslim grooming gangs seem to seem to involve bloody Romanians. I'm angry at the fakery (we had a bout of it in Scotland with a short lived police chief wanting to prove something) and as sorry for any women genuinely abused as anyone, and maybe it's not their fault that so many give lousy service, but I'm a punter not a social worker.  My posts are to support punters in the ethos of the board not flag wave for prossies.

:drinks:

Offline peter purves

Indeed, there is much information which is correct, but there's also a lot of misinformation too. I worked in Romania for the UK government, alongside NGOs and charities who were dealing with problems such as HIV/AIDS. From what I have seen, I don't think any of the published numbers are correct (Romania is extremely corrupt) and I would guess the problem is much bigger than anyone would admit.

I am thankful for your input.

However, when I read (hopefully not misread) your initial post it seemed to be equating HIV with Romanina WGs and the increased possibility that punters who visit them in the UK are potentially putting themselves at risk, without mentioning any other EE nation.

I felt this was and is  misrepresentation of the facts and hence my comments and the link.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 07:54:47 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

I know some Romanian do like to trace their history to Roman influences. However, strictly speaking Romania is not Latin, just like Britain is not Latin either - even if it much of it's culture is influenced by Romans.

MrKeen

I don't hold any brief to defend any nationality. I was trying to be helpful in pointing out possible explanations why so many punters have bad experiences. Some of the responses on this thread have made me realise that some will just never learn, and maybe get their enjoyment from a reporting a poor punt rather than trying to work out why it went wrong. WG's of any nationality are just people, treat them as you would any person you met and maybe it wouldn't end in tears. My enjoyment is different from many on here, but I am surprised how many times I get OWO and lots of kissing, are allowed deep fingering with girls who have received vitrioloc abuse on here from clients because they have refused such activities. In my first punts I had all sorts of bad experiences (see my earlier reviews) I thought about it and attemped to work out why and change, it has worked for me.

For me this thread has been useful but has run the course, too much repetition and dancing on the head of a pin and slogging matches over unproveable assertions, so I will bow out of the topic with this contribution

Offline peter purves

For me this thread has been useful but has run the course, too much repetition and dancing on the head of a pin and slogging matches over unproveable assertions, so I will bow out of the topic with this contribution

Anything I may have said??  :vomit:

...since I'm Keen to know  :P

:thumbsup:

Offline cat1144

those areas of europe where the romans settled longest and incorporated their culture and language to the greatest degree, ended up speaking languages derived from vulgar latin (which includes a substrate of the earlier languages spoken there)

spaniards, french, portuguese and romanians...those countries in europe that speak latin derived languages other than italy, are not populated by people descended from romans

sure they have some roman blood in them, but not much..as the romans were a conquering elite..and didnt move en masse to those countries

similarly, many so called "arabic" countries...such as in north africa...are arab by language, not by race.. :hi:

Offline sam_s

oh dear sam_s and oh dear oh dear Mr Keen! You guys won.t fit in here very well with attitudes like that. It seems to me (as a fairly new member here but long time punter) that many (maybe most?) punters here like to slag off and tar all WG with the same bad brush ...... afterall all, all of them just want to rip us punters off, right??  - oh and even the not so bad ones,  if they don.t do Anal and deep, deep DT delivered with great enthusiam all for £60, then they are just shit!

And really sam_s - getting a little ruffled about marmalade's comments.....its just ....now how did he describe it to me on another thread....oh yes ....its just the "ruff and tumble of the forums". well i describe it as just plain rude! If i had been you i would have been tempted to tell him to FO.....but that of course is lowering ourselves to his level and just makes the forum even more hostitle than it already is (and a lot more than it needs to be!)

I too have seen a number of Romanians over the last 3 or 4 years. some have been ok, a few poor and quite a lot good or very good. but i do  select them very carefully (as i do all girls regardless of nationality). perhaps they (or at least some of them) respond to our attittite as infact most  girls do. If they pick up our disregard/disrespect for them, then what do guys expect? However i do acknowledge that they are a lot of Romanian girls over here and many do seem to be part of an organised ring rather than truely independant. and that is where the problems are.

Its also interesting to note that in my area (Bournemouth, Poole, Southampton) the most serious scams (eg bf with baseball bat coming in just seconds after you have paid) have all been with english girls!!

oh dear, thats me labelled fluffy!! or even more fluffy than before! Buts thats my honest experience with them.

A thoughtful and balanced response - thank you.

Offline sam_s

I am thankful for your input.

However, when I read (hopefully not misread) your initial post it seemed to be equating HIV with Romanina WGs and the increased possibility that punters who visit them in the UK are potentially putting themselves at risk, without mentioning any other EE nation.

I felt this was and is  misrepresentation of the facts and hence my comments and the link.

With respect, I am just sharing my knowledge of the entire region over the last 20 years  - from the inside, and not a journalist, politician, or with any agenda.

Offline sam_s

I know some Romanian do like to trace their history to Roman influences. However, strictly speaking Romania is not Latin, just like Britain is not Latin either - even if it much of it's culture is influenced by Romans.

We are referencing language roots. Romanian is Latin in origin. It is not Latin per se (forgive the Latin). No language other than Latin is Latin.

Britain is not Latin, since the hub of the language is Indo-European and Germanic in origin. What's the point of bringing this up?

My advice for you is to put on your big boy pants and get on with it, not everyone is going to like your posts or what you have to say. If after that you still find this forum hostile then maybe you should join prossienet it's all loving and peaceful lots of fluffs singing kumbaya over there  :music:

Offline peter purves

We are referencing language roots. Romanian is Latin in origin. It is not Latin per se (forgive the Latin). No language other than Latin is Latin.

Britain is not Latin, since the hub of the language is Indo-European and Germanic in origin. What's the point of bringing this up?

To establish Romania is not a Latin country. Language can be used as a 'marker' but I am not sure in this instance. Many people speak English as a result of the British Empire but we would not classify those nations as 'British'. Or again another example as mentioned previously (even though people do incorrectly perceive those nations  as Arabs, in 21st century parlance paradoxically):

similarly, many so called "arabic" countries...such as in north africa...are arab by language [and culture my emphasis], not by race.. :hi:

I think in 21st century parlance Romania is not considered a Latin country. If you wish to suggest they are on the basis of linguistics then fairplay.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 11:39:59 pm by peter purves »

southampton.guy

My advice for you is to put on your big boy pants and get on with it, not everyone is going to like your posts or what you have to say. If after that you still find this forum hostile then maybe you should join prossienet it's all loving and peaceful lots of fluffs singing kumbaya over there  :music:

My question is - why does it have to be this way? Disagreeing with someone is one thing, and in many ways (in my view) is a good thing but why is it necessary to be rude or condesending to other members? Perhaps have a look back at some forum threads and the comments made, particulary to newer members. Its not exactly "welcoming" or encouraging of exchange of views or experience.

My question is - why does it have to be this way? Disagreeing with someone is one thing, and in many ways (in my view) is a good thing but why is it necessary to be rude or condesending to other members? Perhaps have a look back at some forum threads and the comments made, particulary to newer members. Its not exactly "welcoming" or encouraging of exchange of views or experience.

Well look at it from other forum members alot of newbies ask for info about punts then fill there boots and dnt bother to review punts, or yoy get guys that start odd threads about prossies laughing at the size of a punters penis. These are some of the reasons why newbies get a bad rep that's just my opinion.

As for the fluffy comments that get thrown about if more then one person says it and there's evidence then what more can be said, the worst thing in my opinion are punters that come on here and say how this forum should be run. Or defend prossies from criticism by white knighting threads and sabotaging negative reviews. If you dnt like what people say you can easily put the ignore function on that's simple but whining will not win you many amigos on here

Offline Space Monkey

What I'm curious about, is why does Romania provide a much, much higher rate of hookers compared to neighbouring, and presumably culturally similar (unless I'm mistaken), Bulgaria?

Both were permitted unbarred access to the UK simultaneously, and I'm assuming they share a similar standard of living - Bulgaria has only a slightly lower GDP per capita than Romania. Yet, for what ever reason, whist Romania has a population a little under 3 times that of Bulgaria, for every Bulgarian working girl active on AW in the past week there are over 25 Romanians active in the same timeframe.

Why aren't Bulgarian girls flooding over here in droves like their neighbours?

EDIT: This is, of course, assuming that a similar ratio of both sets of girls actually varifies.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 11:04:13 pm by Space Monkey »

Offline bearcat69

I've never punted a Romanian girl. The reason being that I've known quite a few in my private life, and well what can say about them? They weren't prossies (as far as I know), they were over here going to universities, I knew them as I used to socialise in such circles. Stunningly beautiful girls, but unbearable rude and arrogant about themselves. Put me off Romanian girls for life and they were not poor or struggling unfortunate people, they were from more privileged backgrounds than me. I don't know the reasons why Romanian WG's are usually so bad, but I'm not sure I totally blame Sergei, I think it's just the way most of them are. I have met a few Romanians that were quite nice though. I asked one of them so why many of them are not nice, she just said "drink" and made the drinky motion with her hands and shrugged her shoulders. :unknown:

Offline bearcat69

I'm not exactly sure what conclusions I draw from that though, and I imagine her reason was coloured by personal experiences.. But the way I see it is that it's just a harsh country that creates a harsh attitude among its populace. Maybe not every single one of them, but whatever the case, I won't be punting with a Romanian WG any time soon.

Offline sam_s

What I'm curious about, is why does Romania provide a much, much higher rate of hookers compared to neighbouring, and presumably culturally similar (unless I'm mistaken), Bulgaria?

Both were permitted unbarred access to the UK simultaneously, and I'm assuming they share a similar standard of living - Bulgaria has only a slightly lower GDP per capita than Romania. Yet, for what ever reason, whist Romania has a population a little under 3 times that of Bulgaria, for every Bulgarian working girl active on AW in the past week there are over 25 Romanians active in the same timeframe.

Why aren't Bulgarian girls flooding over here in droves like their neighbours?

EDIT: This is, of course, assuming that a similar ratio of both sets of girls actually varifies.

It's to do with government austerity and conditions of their IMF loan. There is also a wider rich/poor gap. There is also very little well paid work - many people have 2 or 3 jobs.This leads to extreme poverty for some people, unlike the neighbours. Take Hungary for example: an unskilled young woman can take a bar job (there are plenty about and lots of customers) which will earn her more than most office jobs. There are no such opportunities in Romania.

Offline peter purves

It's to do with government austerity and conditions of their IMF loan. There is also a wider rich/poor gap. There is also very little well paid work - many people have 2 or 3 jobs.This leads to extreme poverty for some people, unlike the neighbours. Take Hungary for example: an unskilled young woman can take a bar job (there are plenty about and lots of customers) which will earn her more than most office jobs. There are no such opportunities in Romania.

So Sam S - some anthropological questions (have a seat, if you are not sure just say pass))  :P

1. In your opinion how would you describe the Romanian psychology towards prostitution per se
2. Why do you think many get a bad press on this forum?
3. Do they equally get the same bad press in Romania?
4. Is their bad press in the UK due to they are out to make a quick buck, by any many necessary - poverty?
5. Are there any cross-cultural...

Times up but since I've started

5. Are there any cross-cultural differences in attitudes for Romanian WGs in UK that make them receive a bad press

Cheers  :thumbsup:

Offline Space Monkey

Thanks, Sam. Interesting, so in a nutshell would you say Bulgaria is the more socialist of the two? I honestly don't know the first thing about either country politically.

This talk of a large rich-poor divide reminds me of Brazil, another country from which we've seen a huge increase in service providers of late.

Thanks, Sam. Interesting, so in a nutshell would you say Bulgaria is the more socialist of the two? I honestly don't know the first thing about either country politically.

This talk of a large rich-poor divide reminds me of Brazil, another country from which we've seen a huge increase in service providers of late.

Not so sure about huge increase as they have been working in the UK for the last ten years

Offline Space Monkey

Not so sure about huge increase as they have been working in the UK for the last ten years

Well I'm certainly seeing a lot more of them on AW than I was 4 years ago, I know that much.

Offline sam_s

So Sam S - some anthropological questions (have a seat, if you are not sure just say pass))  :P

1. In your opinion how would you describe the Romanian psychology towards prostitution per se
2. Why do you think many get a bad press on this forum?
3. Do they equally get the same bad press in Romania?
4. Is their bad press in the UK due to they are out to make a quick buck, by any many necessary - poverty?
5. Are there any cross-cultural...

Times up but since I've started

5. Are there any cross-cultural differences in attitudes for Romanian WGs in UK that make them receive a bad press

Cheers  :thumbsup:

First of all, a general note on number/statistics with these nations  - everything from GDP figures to HIV rates - you can't trust them. They take no account of the black economy, and stuff which simply can't be measured. Add a massive dollop of corruption to further distort the figures.

1. Depends very much on education and social class. By and large, it is accepted as fact, and so people do not bat an eyelid at the Bucharest streetwalkers, nor the partly-dressed hookers who look completely out of place on kerbsides of the quiet country roads. The well educated women look down their noses at such prostitutes, the well educated men would not go near the prossies with a bargepole, in fear of getting a dose or even worse. Main concerns with protected sex are Hepatitis, Scabies, and Lice. Genital warts are rife and are not 100% protected by condoms. The less educated are not wise to this, and help spread such infections.

2 & 4. I think they get a bad press because they deserve it. They have become prossies because they have run out of choices, and are economic migrants who are fleeing extreme poverty. They want to get as much as they can for as little as possible. Is sounds like there's no sense of the service they provide being important to them - it's just a turnstile of punters. Combine that with an old fashioned Communist sense of entitlement (this exists everywhere in the former communist bloc. Compare that to a British independent WG -  she has probably made a conscious choice, for whatever reason; maybe she prefers to be on her back and earn 100k rather than 18k at Tesco's while she can? Whatever the reason, the economic hardship is not the same. The British girls are more likely to look after you because they would prefer repeat business with regulars.

3. No, it's what is expected.

5. There is a cultural stereotype that all Romanians are thieving Roma Gypsies. Yes, there are pickpocket Roma gangs on the London tube. A lot of London beggars are Roma Gypsies. There's a lot to be said that many Romanian prossies are responsible for reinforcing this stereotype, regardless of whether or not a huge number of them might be good SPs. Most well-educated Romanians are aware of this stereotype, and are hugely embarrassed by it. I've come across many Romanians outside of Romania who would avoid admitting they are Romanian at all costs. Often They call themselves "Transylvanian" which is absurd (remember the Cheeky Girls?).

Offline sam_s

Quite different cultures and politics. Bulgaria is much more like the former Yugoslavian state. Romania had quite a unique distance from the USSR and a closer link to North Korea, and adopted a similar style of autocracy. In terms of which is most Socialist now, I would suggest neither are Socialist at all, although there are some that remain who think the pre-'89 era were the "Good old days". All countries in the region (even the very modern and reformed Hungary) suffer from post-communist attitudes with some people - I can only describe this by giving the example of going into a restaurant: Pre-1989, you would be lucky to be able to be allowed in, let alone afford anything on offer. You would be glad for the poor service you received. To this day, there are some people who work in restaurants who still have the attitude that you should be lucky to be there, and treat you accordingly. Does this perhaps explain (partially or otherwise) the poor service from WG's?

Offline sam_s

Well I'm certainly seeing a lot more of them on AW than I was 4 years ago, I know that much.

Makes sense. Although there has been freedom of movement since Romania joined the EU, they have only been allowed to work here without a visa since 2014, hence the general influx.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Makes sense. Although there has been freedom of movement since Romania joined the EU, they have only been allowed to work here without a visa since 2014, hence the general influx.

Many foreign girls work as prostitutes without a work visa (because it is not recognized as actual work) ------- hundreds of girls from Brazil are working in London.

Offline sam_s

Agreed, but the general influx has been huge. Maybe some WGs come with the intention of gaining legit work?

Offline Hungarian Lover

Only going by my own experiences apart from Budapest much of Hungary seems to be relatively poor, hence why the girls who are unskilled come to Britain and carry out escort work where than can earn in months what they couldn't earn in a year. Waitress work in a good hotel about £280 a month in a small town. By and large they seem to provide a better service than the Roms. Myself I'd take rather have an EE girl any day, long my they keep coming. Had a fab time with a young Romanian girl this morning, ok give you that she maybe one in a million!

Offline peter purves

First of all, a general note on number/statistics with these nations  - everything from GDP figures to HIV rates - you can't trust them. They take no account of the black economy, and stuff which simply can't be measured. Add a massive dollop of corruption to further distort the figures.

1. Depends very much on education and social class. By and large, it is accepted as fact, and so people do not bat an eyelid at the Bucharest streetwalkers, nor the partly-dressed hookers who look completely out of place on kerbsides of the quiet country roads. The well educated women look down their noses at such prostitutes, the well educated men would not go near the prossies with a bargepole, in fear of getting a dose or even worse. Main concerns with protected sex are Hepatitis, Scabies, and Lice. Genital warts are rife and are not 100% protected by condoms. The less educated are not wise to this, and help spread such infections.

2 & 4. I think they get a bad press because they deserve it. They have become prossies because they have run out of choices, and are economic migrants who are fleeing extreme poverty. They want to get as much as they can for as little as possible. Is sounds like there's no sense of the service they provide being important to them - it's just a turnstile of punters. Combine that with an old fashioned Communist sense of entitlement (this exists everywhere in the former communist bloc. Compare that to a British independent WG -  she has probably made a conscious choice, for whatever reason; maybe she prefers to be on her back and earn 100k rather than 18k at Tesco's while she can? Whatever the reason, the economic hardship is not the same. The British girls are more likely to look after you because they would prefer repeat business with regulars.

3. No, it's what is expected.

5. There is a cultural stereotype that all Romanians are thieving Roma Gypsies. Yes, there are pickpocket Roma gangs on the London tube. A lot of London beggars are Roma Gypsies. There's a lot to be said that many Romanian prossies are responsible for reinforcing this stereotype, regardless of whether or not a huge number of them might be good SPs. Most well-educated Romanians are aware of this stereotype, and are hugely embarrassed by it. I've come across many Romanians outside of Romania who would avoid admitting they are Romanian at all costs. Often They call themselves "Transylvanian" which is absurd (remember the Cheeky Girls?).

Cheers for taking the time to answer and provide an interesting analysis!!

What did you think of the questions (you do not have to tell me really)? I only asked because I was going to ask you one more sort of question but was beaten by the clock

Did you wish to add any other thoughts?

If I have interpreted and understood and your post correctly poverty is what is motivating the Romanian psyche which off course manifest itself in punting
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 07:08:46 pm by peter purves »

Offline cunningman

There is a cafe near $DAYJOB that appears to be run by Romanians.  Looks like a greasy spoon, works like a greasy spoon.  Food is fine, prices are good, service is good, Chef looks like a baddie from Mad Max but can cook, the staff are friendly and chatty and speak good English.  Bit fluffy, but Romanian civvies in London seem better at what we used to do in the good old days.  Maybe they weren't so good, those old days.  They do seem to work hard, plenty of elbow grease running around, and *cleaning the joint*.  Its spotless.  And they know I want a bacon roll and coffee when I open the door. ;-)

Offline Space Monkey

Quite different cultures and politics. Bulgaria is much more like the former Yugoslavian state. Romania had quite a unique distance from the USSR and a closer link to North Korea, and adopted a similar style of autocracy. In terms of which is most Socialist now, I would suggest neither are Socialist at all, although there are some that remain who think the pre-'89 era were the "Good old days". All countries in the region (even the very modern and reformed Hungary) suffer from post-communist attitudes with some people - I can only describe this by giving the example of going into a restaurant: Pre-1989, you would be lucky to be able to be allowed in, let alone afford anything on offer. You would be glad for the poor service you received. To this day, there are some people who work in restaurants who still have the attitude that you should be lucky to be there, and treat you accordingly. Does this perhaps explain (partially or otherwise) the poor service from WG's?

If it doesn't fully explain it, then it certainly helps substantially, at least in my view.

Cheers for the informative breakdown, I'm not the most patriotic person but it really makes me glad to have been born British when I read things like this.