Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tawan Thai Massage Wrexham  (Read 4512 times)

Offline jasper

Popped in hear today with no appointment, unfortunately they were too busy to fit me in. I did spot a nice looking Young Chinese/Thai girl, approx 23 years old size8/10. Does anyone have a name? and does she offer hj or even b2b ?

Many thanks
J

Offline jimmytick

Wow last time I went they were all in their 40s!

Offline jimmytick

Booked for this evening, will report back tomorrow. Not sure which girl I have yet

Offline jimmytick

Nope, ended up with some frumpy 40 year old......

Doubt I’ll return tbh

Offline jasper

Nope, ended up with some frumpy 40 year old......

Doubt I’ll return tbh

lol, i did see the big miserable, 40 something one, as well   :D,

Offline MrScaramanga

Walked pass there today don’t think I’ll bother going in there, thanks for the heads up.

Offline jimmytick

lol, i did see the big miserable, 40 something one, as well   :D,

Haha yeah that’s her, refused a 20 he. Preferred a wank myself and save the money.

Offline chesterpunter

I thought my luck was in on saturday.....
As i waited in reception she came down the stairs to ask if i had booked. I said i had not and she said..no problem follow me.
She showed me to the room...pissed about with the towels whilst i undressed then left.
2 mins later the door opened and the misserable one came in to start the massage.
I was in the room with the cctv telly  and didnt see her after that.
I think shes just the till girl.
Gutted...as she looked hot.

benhurhot

I had a massage from the young attractive one. Much to my delight she asked if I wanted any extras. Much to my dismay, when I said yes, she left the room to get one of the older, less attractive ladies to come and give me a HJ. Are there any tidy looking ladies working there these days that offer extras? Nan has gone back home and Fah has moved on.

benhurhot

I thought my luck was in on saturday.....
As i waited in reception she came down the stairs to ask if i had booked. I said i had not and she said..no problem follow me.
She showed me to the room...pissed about with the towels whilst i undressed then left.
2 mins later the door opened and the misserable one came in to start the massage.
I was in the room with the cctv telly  and didnt see her after that.
I think shes just the till girl.
Gutted...as she looked hot.

And what’s this about a room with cctv?

Offline FunForTheNight

Long time lurker finally making a contribution here . . ..

The CCTV is just a TV, it's showing the cameras in the communal areas. Also, the young girl mentioned only does massage and then the other lady takes over if you want any extras. Yes, she's not the best looking but she can give you a blinding happy ending and sometimes really gets in the swing of things if you catch her on the right day!

Offline jasper

Long time lurker finally making a contribution here . . ..

The CCTV is just a TV, it's showing the cameras in the communal areas. Also, the young girl mentioned only does massage and then the other lady takes over if you want any extras. Yes, she's not the best looking but she can give you a blinding happy ending and sometimes really gets in the swing of things if you catch her on the right day!

I would like to take this opportunity to Welcome to the site, the management from.... Tawan Thai Massage Wrexham  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Beamer

I would like to take this opportunity to Welcome to the site, the management from.... Tawan Thai Massage Wrexham  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Absolutely agree Jasper
The leech has been a member for a while. Over a year.
...and that was his first post.

benhurhot

Does anyone know the younger girl’s name? She does a decent massage, think I’ll go back for that and maybe give extras a miss.

Offline stan67

Dont know the name sorry but you should beaware that their is apparently a lot of local unhappiness re this place been there could lead to some comeback or unwanted attention if you need to avoid any such
Banned reason: No contribution to site with reviews but obviously active in almost 5 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline githycock12

I tried Elements massage a few weeks ago and a young bird massages me. Moved my junk with the towel but that was it. There was a sign up in the room don’t ask for extras or you will be ask to leave. I asked but sshe said no. Where is the best place to go Elements or Tawan?

Offline jimmytick

I tried Elements massage a few weeks ago and a young bird massages me. Moved my junk with the towel but that was it. There was a sign up in the room don’t ask for extras or you will be ask to leave. I asked but sshe said no. Where is the best place to go Elements or Tawan?

Been both and had HE at both, Thawan better massage and happy ending but women old and fat, if they could get some fit birds in there they would make a lot more money

Try jasmines in chester, advertises on gumtree, b2b is 50 including HE and last time I went the bird was fit

Offline eddiem69

I assume Jasmines operate from a flat / apartment rather than a shop?

I have tried both Tawan and Elements and had HE from both, but neither really make you want to go back
Average massage form both, but elements always try and ask for more than £20 for HE and i cant be arsed haggling

Havent been to either for a while, so not sure if there are new staff.. I know bot Nan and Fah have left Tawan

Offline Punter Ponting

Try jasmines in chester, advertises on gumtree, b2b is 50 including HE and last time I went the bird was fit

External Link/Members Only

Offline jasper

I have tried both Tawan and Elements and had HE from both, but neither really make you want to go back
Average massage form both, but elements always try and ask for more than £20 for HE and i cant be arsed haggling

100% agree, £20 is and should be the going rate, some of these women are greedy , but like you, the answer is not to return, they will soon realise .

J

Offline Walesjunk

What do you say when you go to tawan. Been before but she dint offer HE?