Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Solitaire Ice... anyone managed to get a response?  (Read 7385 times)

SeekingtheTruth

Offline Lady-Dita

• Service Provider
This entire thread has me most discombobulated. It’s had so many twists and turns. I hope everyone is ok and that we can put it all to rest and move on  :hi: Then again, I am just a “heavy” woman who apparently has a flaw for failing to find rape jokes funny and who can’t tell one client from another  :wackogirl:  :crazy: Fortunately, like most people on here I’m made of sterner stuff. Now let’s have a nice and positive thread
  :yahoo:  :thumbsup:  :rose: :unknown:

Hope you’re ok WE xxx

Offline Bonio

Been busy for a few days and thought I would check back in today. What a laugh. At times it resembled the mexican stand off in reservoir dogs. Congratulations to all involved. That was magic. And of course farewell to Husq.

WelshElise

Been busy for a few days and thought I would check back in today. What a laugh. At times it resembled the mexican stand off in reservoir dogs. Congratulations to all involved. That was magic. And of course good riddence to Husq.
fixed that for ya

Offline Lady-Dita

• Service Provider
fixed that for ya

Ha ha ha awesome! Shame he isn’t in prison. One day he will be though.

STAR-LORD

But OP being husq will get many views.  The thread has made it very clear nobody believes a word he posted.  shame this thread comes up first when searching you name. 

Not sure if someone wants to put facts together with me about Frankie Scott to present to Admin, I'm convinced he used the site to get revenge on her and thats not on in my eyes.

Also

I see a Welsh man on a motorbike has cause problems in Bristol on saafe.

I'm happy to help out on this btw. It sounds fair, accurate and the right thing to do in this case.  :hi:

SeekingtheTruth

I'm happy to help out on this btw. It sounds fair, accurate and the right thing to do in this case.  :hi:

Might be better if it was someone who’s not quite so long winded  :D

STAR-LORD

Might be better if it was someone who’s not quite so long winded  :D

Okay, i deserved that one.  :P :D

Offline mrdiamond77

Okay, i deserved that one.  :P :D

Not sure why he or anyone else would ever think that.

:lol: