Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Camila Bahiana - Gloucester Road - tremendous and frickin HUGE!  (Read 18752 times)

Online ptt67

External Link/Members Only

Last Thursday night, straight from a punt with Lara Lopes (see previous review) which had left me high and dry, I decided to take a complete gamble and go visit Camila - I was impressed by her pics and gobsmacked at the size of her cock....having already had a 'pilot hole' drilled by Lara (who is not small herself) perhaps now was a good opportunity to see whether my arse was sufficiently prepared to cope with the monster between Camila's legs  :scare: It was a gamble that paid off  :wackogirl:

The videos in this link leave nothing to the imagination when it comes to visualising precisely what kind of equipment this girl is packing!

Coms; very straight forward by whatsapp - early on she informed/warned me that she is 'very active'....not a problem as on this occasion that's what I was looking for!

Rates; £150 for half hour - included, DFK, mutual OWO, rimming (receiving) and getting topped

Accommodation; nice ground floor apartment close to Gloucester Rd tube

The girl; to my mind she's FAF! - much prettier in real life than she appears in some of her pics/videos. Really smiley and with a lovely, happy, playful disposition. She was fully made up and wearing very sexy lingerie - she's no waif....physically she's cut from the same sort of clothe as Dominque Charre, Kamilla Rayalla, et al - athletic, big arse, big thighs, big tits....and huge cock! I think the video on her BP page is probably most recent and most accurate in terms of her current appearance.

Action: Fucking great!! straight into passionate FK as soon as I entered the door....wasn't wearing any knickers and even before it raised its head in anger her cock was intimidating - huge, heavy and hanging at least 6" down in its most relaxed state....had me horny as hell just looking at her and she seemed just as horny as I was. Monies quickly out of the way, I sat on the bed and before even undressing, couldn't resist taking her in my mouth as she stood in front of me.....she's properly dominant and not for the faint hearted! Her cock grew to full length and rock hard almost as soon as she had my chops round it and soon she was gripping my head and encouraging me to get as much of it as possible down my throat - coming up for air regularly I was amazed at just how well I faired.....even with the thing buried so deep that her balls were scrunched up against my chin where she liked to keep it for a few seconds, pulling my head onto it as far as she could....dirty talking the whole time - albeit in a mixture of her (very limited English) and her native Portuguese....

Soon she was encouraging me out of my cloths and seemed very keen to return the favour - this girl gives superb OWO...nothing remotely half hearted about it....with me standing and her on her knees beside the bedside lamp she picked up her phone and asked if she could film the action.....only aimed it at my cock and her face, so wasn't a problem for me - in fact the whole thing made me even hornier and probably added to her performance as she obviously wanted the video to properly depict her talents  :lol: Next thing I know, she had me turn around and kneel on the bed, legs apart and arse high in the air, where upon she went to town on my arsehole in an equally enthusiastic manner.....again she asked if she could film things....as long as it was only her face and my arse in view of the camera I was perfectly happy and by god she went on to give me a heavenly rimming....parting my butt cheeks wide and occasionally administering a playful slap.....slapping with her hand moved on to standing behind me and slapping my arse and arse crack with her huge cock., along with spitting on my arse and sliding her cock up and down the length of my crack - fuck this made for a horny little video, as she showed me at the end of the session....blow job vid was fucking hot too!  :P

She was clearly now aching to dish out the main course and by god, whilst in a certain amount of trepidation (other than Kaliny Nomura's monster which I could'nt handle all of - she's a good deal longer than Camila  :scare: - its by far the biggest cock I have so far encountered!) I too was aching for her to do just that! On with a hood (can't imagine where she purchases ones large enough  :lol:) she gently started to ease the thing in....she was wonderfully gentle at this stage and gradually deepened each thrust until somehow she was balls deep inside me.....fuck I was stretched out by that thing!...no doubt my session shortly before with Lara Lopes had really facilitated this entry and how quickly I felt comfortable with her starting to stroke away. If I'm honest the fucking all became a bit of a delicious blur....partly the sensation and partly just the pure kink of having such a dominant and incredibly well hung girl fucking me....As it continued, moving from doggy to missionary and back again, she became increasingly forceful and increasingly dominant.....loving to grip my throat (all playfully) and to slap my face whilst pounding me in missionary and regularly slapping my arse whilst destroying me from behind....I think we switched between these two positions a good number of times before eventually reaching a finale with me on my back....she now concentrated on making me cum...up till now she had kind of forbidden me from wanking my cock...removing my hand each time I went to do so - reprimanding me with 'no, no touch baby, I fuck you, no touch'  :lol: At this point she encouraged me to do so and also sensed that the quickest way to tip me over the edge was to slow things down.....as she entered and withdrew more gently, it wasn't long before my orgasm started to build...and fuck it was an intense one once it came!!

After the action we chatted (mainly by google translate as her English is all but non existent) and looked at the videos she had shot of us...plus other content on her Onlyfans page....some hot stuff on there, but I never bother with that site as I prefer real fucking to the virtual kind!......Eventually I availed myself of her bathroom facilities before dressing and heading off to catch my train....huge smile on my face!  :D

Would I recommend? Fuck yes!! Will I be powerless to resist returning for a round 2? Fuck yes!!

« Last Edit: August 01, 2023, 03:50:55 pm by ptt67 »

Offline James10

Sounds perfect. Great review. Do you know if she’s a heavy cummer (from experience or the videos you saw?)

Online ptt67

Sounds perfect. Great review. Do you know if she’s a heavy cummer (from experience or the videos you saw?)

I can’t comment from personal experience as she didn’t cum in our meet. I’d declined to pay an extra £50 fo her to cum - It’s great when, on occasion, a girl gets carried away in the moment and does so, but it’s not something I’m ever prepared to pay extra for. If you look through the videos I linked in my review then you’ll find plenty of solo ones which end with her cumming....should give you an idea of quantity.

Offline Ivor Hunch

Jesus-  if Ukraine had weapons that big the war would be over in no time.

Offline Chrisb79

Sooo tempted to go see her today based on this review!

£300 with cum is a big wedge though

Online ptt67

Do half hour with cum for £200 - she would have been happy with that from me....what's more I stayed well over the allotted time...certainly doesn't strike me as a time watcher......personally I'd be scared shitless of taking anything more than about 15-20 minutes of getting pounded by that thig!!  :scare:

...alternatively approach her and ask if she'd be happy to include cum in her £250 hourly rate....no harm in asking and she might well be up for that...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2023, 12:32:58 pm by ptt67 »

Offline Colston36

Last Thursday night, straight from a punt with Lara Lopes (see previous review) which had left me high and dry, I decided to take a complete gamble and go visit Camila - I was impressed by her pics and gobsmacked at the size of her cock....having already had a 'pilot hole' drilled by Lara (who is not small herself) perhaps now was a good opportunity to see whether my arse was sufficiently prepared to cope with the monster between Camila's legs  :scare: It was a gamble that paid off  :wackogirl:

The videos in this link leave nothing to the imagination when it comes to visualising precisely what kind of equipment this girl is packing!

Coms; very straight forward by whatsapp - early on she informed/warned me that she is 'very active'....not a problem as on this occasion that's what I was looking for!

Rates; £150 for half hour - included, DFK, mutual OWO, rimming (receiving) and getting topped

The girl; to my mind she's FAF! - much prettier in real life than she appears in some of her pics/videos. Really smiley and with a lovely, happy, playful disposition. She was fully made up and wearing very sexy lingerie - she's no waif....physically she's cut from the same sort of clothe as Dominque Charre, Kamilla Rayalla, et al - athletic, big arse, big thighs, big tits....and huge cock! I think the video on her BP page is probably most recent and most accurate in terms of her current appearance.

Action: Fucking great!! straight into passionate FK as soon as I entered the door....wasn't wearing any knickers and even before it raised its head in anger her cock was intimidating - huge, heavy and hanging at least 6" down in its most relaxed state....had me horny as hell just looking at her and she seemed just as horny as I was. Monies quickly out of the way, I sat on the bed and before even undressing, couldn't resist taking her in my mouth as she stood in front of me.....she's properly dominant and not for the faint hearted! Her cock grew to full length and rock hard almost as soon as she had my chops round it and soon she was gripping my head and encouraging me to get as much of it as possible down my throat - coming up for air regularly I was amazed at just how well I faired.....even with the thing buried so deep that her balls were scrunched up against my chin where she liked to keep it for a few seconds, pulling my head onto it as far as she could....dirty talking the whole time - albeit in a mixture of her (very limited English) and her native Portuguese....

Soon she was encouraging me out of my cloths and seemed very keen to return the favour - this girl gives superb OWO...nothing remotely half hearted about it....with me standing and her on her knees beside the bedside lamp she picked up her phone and asked if she could film the action.....only aimed it at my cock and her face, so wasn't a problem for me - in fact the whole thing made me even hornier and probably added to her performance as she obviously wanted the video to properly depict her talents  :lol: Next thing I know, she had me turn around and kneel on the bed, legs apart and arse high in the air, where upon she went to town on my arsehole in an equally enthusiastic manner.....again she asked if she could film things....as long as it was only her face and my arse in view of the camera I was perfectly happy and by god she went on to give me a heavenly rimming....parting my butt cheeks wide and occasionally administering a playful slap.....slapping with her hand moved on to standing behind me and slapping my arse and arse crack with her huge cock., along with spitting on my arse and sliding her cock up and down the length of my crack - fuck this made for a horny little video, as she showed me at the end of the session....blow job vid was fucking hot too!  :P

She was clearly now aching to dish out the main course and by god, whilst in a certain amount of trepidation (other than Kaliny Nomura's monster which I could'nt handle all of - she's a good deal longer than Camila  :scare: - its by far the biggest cock I have so far encountered!) I too was aching for her to do just that! On with a hood (can't imagine where she purchases ones large enough  :lol:) she gently started to ease the thing in....she was wonderfully gentle at this stage and gradually deepened each thrust until somehow she was balls deep inside me.....fuck I was stretched out by that thing!...no doubt my session shortly before with Lara Lopes had really facilitated this entry and how quickly I felt comfortable with her starting to stroke away. If I'm honest the fucking all became a bit of a delicious blur....partly the sensation and partly just the pure kink of having such a dominant and incredibly well hung girl fucking me....As it continued, moving from doggy to missionary and back again, she became increasingly forceful and increasingly dominant.....loving to grip my throat (all playfully) and to slap my face whilst pounding me in missionary and regularly slapping my arse whilst destroying me from behind....I think we switched between these two positions a good number of times before eventually reaching a finale with me on my back....she now concentrated on making me cum...up till now she had kind of forbidden me from wanking my cock...removing my hand each time I went to do so - reprimanding me with 'no, no touch baby, I fuck you, no touch'  :lol: At this point she encouraged me to do so and also sensed that the quickest way to tip me over the edge was to slow things down.....as she entered and withdrew more gently, it wasn't long before my orgasm started to build...and fuck it was an intense one once it came!!

After the action we chatted (mainly by google translate as her English is all but non existent) and looked at the videos she had shot of us...plus other content on her Onlyfans page....some hot stuff on there, but I never bother with that site as I prefer real fucking to the virtual kind!......Eventually I availed myself of her bathroom facilities before dressing and heading off to catch my train....huge smile on my face!  :D

Would I recommend? Fuck yes!! Will I be powerless to resist returning for a round 2? Fuck yes!!

How immensely commendable. Makes you proud to be British.

Online ptt67

How immensely commendable. Makes you proud to be British.

No idea what you intending to say with that comment??

Offline Chrisb79

Do half hour with cum for £200 - she would have been happy with that from me....what's more I stayed well over the allotted time...certainly doesn't strike me as a time watcher......personally I'd be scared shitless of taking anything more than about 15-20 minutes of getting pounded by that thig!!  :scare:

...alternatively approach her and ask if she'd be happy to include cum in her £250 hourly rate....no harm in asking and she might well be up for that...

I messaged asking if she would do an hour with cum for £250 and she said no. Waiting to hear back from her re the half hour with cum for £200

Offline James10

No idea what you intending to say with that comment??

Especially when she’s Brazilian.

Online ptt67

Could one of the mods add this review to the general Transgender page so that it is viewed by those who mainly consult threads there? This is usually what happens for all regional reviews. Thanks

Offline Nishikori

Spot on mate, had a simillar expirience with her, visited because of this review, thanks!

Offline tantraman

The girl; to my mind she's FAF! - much prettier in real life than she appears in some of her pics/videos. Really smiley and with a lovely, happy, playful disposition ... athletic, big arse, big thighs, big tits....and huge cock! ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online ptt67

I couldn’t resist going to see her again before she leaves on Tuesday. Apparently her visa is about to expire but she plans to return end of February  :yahoo:

Had an even better time than last time - if that’s possible!

Paid £200 for 30 minutes...£150 + £50 for her to cum..which she did ..bucket loads in fact! I ended up staying more like 50 minutes, about 15 of which was relaxing and chatting after I had showered.. she really is a lovely girl. On one note, I thought she was taller but in fact is only 1.72 ..perfect imo 

Offline Rocket1927

External Link/Members Only  hi mate, have you seen Amanda lima yet

Offline James10

I couldn’t resist going to see her again before she leaves on Tuesday. Apparently her visa is about to expire but she plans to return end of February  :yahoo:

Had an even better time than last time - if that’s possible!

Paid £200 for 30 minutes...£150 + £50 for her to cum..which she did ..bucket loads in fact! I ended up staying more like 50 minutes, about 15 of which was relaxing and chatting after I had showered.. she really is a lovely girl. On one note, I thought she was taller but in fact is only 1.72 ..perfect imo

She sounds fab, such a shame she’s moving on this week.

Online ptt67

You’ll just have to wait until her return in late February 😉

Offline Rocket1927

have you seen amanda lima yet

Online ptt67

have you seen amanda lima yet

She's never been quite up my street - physically she just doesn't do it for me, though I am impressed by the quality of the service she seems to offer  :cool:

Online ptt67

Just to give everyone the heads up - gorgeous Camila is back  :yahoo:

Offline cuteinchelsea

Yup! I've been WhatsApping her the past couple of months, since she last said she'd be back in Feb. And guess who messaged she's back this morning?!

:yahoo:  :dance: :lol:

Offline cuteinchelsea

Almost annoyed you told everyone she's back because I wanted to take first crack at her, lol!

Offline Fuckboy22

Yes mate I can’t lie I cannot wait to get my little arse ripped up by her dong fuck knows how but I’m just dying for that 😂

Offline Nishikori

Yep, saw her today for half hour, great as always, nice tan lines, hehe

Online ptt67

Yep, saw her today for half hour, great as always, nice tan lines, hehe

Lucky fucker!  :lol: I need to get my arse to London!

Offline cuteinchelsea

Saw her this week (detailed review coming in the next few days)... and if anything, she's improved her looks and technique sooooo much more than last year!

God I'm happy little bottom slut this week, lol.

Online ptt67

Saw her this week (detailed review coming in the next few days)... and if anything, she's improved her looks and technique sooooo much more than last year!

God I'm happy little bottom slut this week, lol.

I must get along to see her again!!

You should take a trip to Harlow - Kim would be right up your street

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=401106.0

Offline cuteinchelsea

I must get along to see her again!!

You should take a trip to Harlow - Kim would be right up your street

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=401106.0

Damn son, what a review! Thanks for the suggestion... especially since it seems you really get me  :D