Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for Public humiliation/Foot worship  (Read 825 times)

Rickyex

Hi, from my last post i didnt really find anyone. Well, now im fairly into public humiliation. Im from the walsall area and will do anything to be publicly humiliated from subtle to max. Im looking for a woman that i can either meet in Walsall/Wilenhall/ or Birmingham if i have to go. I dont want to pay £150+ and i want her to have a clean body. Im really interested in IndianFootgoddess but she wants to do a indoor session first. So im looking for more women as other options.

Thanks

Offline Littlefoot

Well, now im fairly into public humiliation. Im from the walsall area and will do anything to be publicly humiliated

You no good for nothing waffling waste of space.

How was that  :D

Offline Beamer

Brilliant  :hi:

Offline Neromatrix

Hi, from my last post i didnt really find anyone. Well, now im fairly into public humiliation. Im from the walsall area and will do anything to be publicly humiliated from subtle to max. Im looking for a woman that i can either meet in Walsall/Wilenhall/ or Birmingham if i have to go. I dont want to pay £150+ and i want her to have a clean body. Im really interested in IndianFootgoddess but she wants to do a indoor session first. So im looking for more women as other options.

Thanks

Indianfootgoddess is definitely worth a visit. I have had many good sessions with her

Rickyex

i only like it from dominant women haha.

Rickyex

Indianfootgoddess is definitely worth a visit. I have had many good sessions with her

i would love to see her but its about travelling to her. i wish i could ;c

Roadster

Offline Neromatrix

i would love to see her but its about travelling to her. i wish i could ;c

Mate, you are in Walsall, she is in Wolverhampton, it's not the other side of the country? . I order you to visit her and worship her! I am your master!  :D

Rickyex

Mate, you are in Walsall, she is in Wolverhampton, it's not the other side of the country? . I order you to visit her and worship her! I am your master!  :D

I would but she"s about a hour and a half away

Offline Neromatrix

I would but she"s about a hour and a half away

She works from a dungeon in dudley too. Stop making excuses and get on with it!

Rickyex

She works from a dungeon in dudley too. Stop making excuses and get on with it!

I would if i could drive. Is there anyone else i can consider?

Offline Jockey

« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 02:08:56 am by Jockey »

Offline Retep64

Please note the AW warning at the top of her profile suggesting she is not what she says she is!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 06:14:55 am by Retep64 »

Offline Retep64

AW sorry didn't check spellchecker.

Now found out how too modify posts 😁
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 06:16:00 am by Retep64 »

Offline Jockey

The Aw warning is not a warning to say she is not who she says she is

All AW accounts go through a "verification process" if they dont do this within X amount of time the account gets deleted.

However it also doesnt mean its fake or not real... just a new provider not yet verified

Rickyex

The Aw warning is not a warning to say she is not who she says she is

All AW accounts go through a "verification process" if they dont do this within X amount of time the account gets deleted.

However it also doesnt mean its fake or not real... just a new provider not yet verified

the account was removed at 4pm

Offline db751

I get it that you like public humiliation but admitting that you're from Walsall is taking things a bit too far in my opinion.

Edit: Was aimed at the OP.