Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Belinda_BBW  (Read 1255 times)

Zuko1386

I get that everybody has their tastes/kinks etc, but £175 p/h????

Is she on crack?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Neromatrix

Why do they price themselves out of punts, would love to bury my face in those tits and ass.  But too dear for me

Offline BlueRock

Agreed, seen her profile and very much the sort of woman I like. Shame she's so dear and I'd need a hotel too. At £120 an hour in all and if she was good I'd see her regularly.

Offline The man

Same, been in my hotlist for ages. would pay £120 but £175 type money is reserved for girls that are either truly stunning facially or have natural breasts of at least an L cup  :yahoo:

Offline Bhammale39

I’d echo everything on here, really do like the look at her and always have a good perv at the profile when it pops up, then I see that price and remember why I’ve never indulged!

Zuko1386

Looking at her pictures I get the feeling that even at the £120 mark, you’d get there and realise she really has chosen her best pictures on AW and can’t help feel you’d be disappointed!

Offline BlueRock

They are all a bit fuzzy aren't they. Still her arse in those pics on  the bed is just asking for a good seeing to.

Offline ilovitbig

She needs to charge more to keep her supply of macdonalds up :D

Offline BlueRock

Well I for one enjoy a big mac not a fan of burger King though, who wants a whooper with cheese!
Belinda would be welcome to nibble my nuggets so long as I can pop my straw in her strawberry and chocolate milkshakes.

Roadster

Could be wrong but those photos look quite old, (in the sense that most of them have the colour balance problems and slight focus issues associated with film and tungsten light).

Just sayin'

Zuko1386

Could be wrong but those photos look quite old, (in the sense that most of them have the colour balance problems and slight focus issues associated with film and tungsten light).

Just sayin'

Which is n itself is worrying! I’ve seen a lot of “pictures are quite old, has let herself go a bit/gained a bit of weight” comments in reviews on ukp,  it’s not often you see “pictures are quite old, she’s actually gone from a solid 6/10 to an absolute dime piece”  :lol:

Offline DHunters

External Link/Members Only

This one was mentioned on another thread recently, pricey though....