Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leena Indian Mobile Massage - Reality Check on Prices  (Read 1893 times)

Offline Tantric_mat

Doing my usual trawl through Gumtree and spotted this one.

External Link/Members Only

The fact she states she’s a beautiful Indian lady made me think there may be more on offer here so I dropped her a message asking about whether she covered my area, what her prices were and if the massage was draped/undraped.

She initially didn’t respond, but I resent it a few days later and got a response saying yes she covered my area.

What I found interesting was her prices. She wanted £80 for 1 hour Swedish massage plus an extra £20 if I wanted undraped.

£80 for a basic massage seemed bad enough but paying an extra 20 quid for not being covered up by a towel seemed like she was taking the piss.

Offline Littlefoot

I wonder if her incall is some kind of mobile van? Sounds to me she's over pricing a bit, even if HE is included in those rates.

Makes me laugh when she says only doing incalls and outcalls, what other calls are there  :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 08:43:01 am by Littlefoot »

Offline mr.bluesky

I wonder if her incall is some kind of mobile van? Sounds to me she's over pricing a bit, even if HE is included in those rates.

Makes me laugh when she says only doing incalls and outcalls, what other calls are there  :unknown:

Shake it all about calls  :D

Offline Littlefoot

Shake it all about calls  :D

I missed a word out "currently only doing incalls and outcalls"  :unknown:

Perhaps that 'only' shouldn't be there.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 09:06:58 am by Littlefoot »

Offline mr.bluesky

[Quote ]

What I found interesting was her prices. She wanted £80 for 1 hour Swedish massage plus an extra £20 if I wanted undraped.

£80 for a basic massage seemed bad enough but paying an extra 20 quid for not being covered up by a towel seemed like she was taking the piss
[/quote]

And if she charges £20 for a happy ending that makes a total of £120  :scare:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 09:33:53 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Littlefoot

Oh yes, I read the op wrong, I originally read it as £100 for her to be in the noddy! She's not going to be very busy at those rates!

Offline Tantric_mat

yeah it's an extra £20 for the privilege of me not having my meat and two veg hidden under a towel

She probably charges extra for a shower  :D

Offline l1mpd1ck

MarcT

Reminds me of this one in Warwick: External Link/Members Only

Each to their own, as I am sure there are some that will pay these inflated prices, but personally I really cannot justify it.  :unknown:

The quest continues

Offline mr.bluesky

Reminds me of this one in Warwick: External Link/Members Only

Each to their own, as I am sure there are some that will pay these inflated prices, but personally I really cannot justify it.  :unknown:

The quest continues

waffles on about a lot of spiritual bollocks on her website so your not paying for just a massage you taken to a higher plain to be enlightened   :wacko:

MarcT

waffles on about a lot of spiritual bollocks on her website so your not paying for just a massage you taken to a higher plain to be enlightened   :wacko:

FT  :dash: sounds like what the misses puts me through  :dash: :dash:

The quest continues