Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Country lads. Thai place near Dudley. Check it out.  (Read 5239 times)

Offline Stapler

While travelling on the West Bromwich to Dudley road yesterday noticed a sign on a wall to the right with 'Thai Massage.'

Maybe one for the local members to try. Haven't seen it mentioned on here.

Nearer Dudley past Dudley Port. If travelling from Dudley to Dudley Port the place is on the left. Only saw it quickly - didn't want to attract attention! - but looked more like an office than a shop.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 09:07:22 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

thailuver

cant see a phone u think still open ?

Offline sjm79

I've walked past there quite a few times, albeit not recently and it always seemed like a legit hair salon. Unless theres been a change of management I'd be surprised if it offered the kind of services we'd be interested in. Stands a chance I'll be passing by that way in the next week so I'll try and keep an eye out...

Offline Goose_1987

Any news on this place yet? Would be good if we could get a contact number?

Offline paul_davis

External Link/Members Only

Might as well try thr above, no chance from that place

Offline billyjo

Got phone number for this place, phoned up to ask for prices, service, £35 per hour for Thai massage, was a guy who answered the phone, asked him if they do any extras and sounded like he started laughing and said fucking hell no.

Offline paul_davis

Got phone number for this place, phoned up to ask for prices, service, £35 per hour for Thai massage, was a guy who answered the phone, asked him if they do any extras and sounded like he started laughing and said fucking hell no.

Fuck me, asking via the phone

:sarcastic:

Offline Beamer

With your experience I am amazed you asked about extras over the phone - you could have been anybody!

Offline billyjo

With your experience I am amazed you asked about extras over the phone - you could have been anybody!

I'm not very experienced in the massage scene, only tried a few where I knew they did extras beforehand so never had to ask.  It was a little uncomfortable and amusing talking to a guy and asking if extras were available.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 04:19:31 pm by billyjo »

Online m4rmite

I could do with a back massage from all my recent diy ( no euphemism applied), a work colleague lives very close to that place so i'll ask him if they got a good rep.
He will soon spill the beans if he knows of any extra curriculum activities on offer.

Online m4rmite

Keep bloody forgetting to ask the guy at work  :dash: :dash:

Offline billyjo

Keep bloody forgetting to ask the guy at work  :dash: :dash:

Do you know if they have a car park around the back?  Is entry at the rear of the premises.   I'd feel a bit exposed walking in through the front as it's on a main road.

Online m4rmite

Do you know if they have a car park around the back?  Is entry at the rear of the premises.   I'd feel a bit exposed walking in through the front as it's on a main road.
There is a car park next to the place but i think it was an old car sales pitch and unsure if still open (gated).
Right opposite is a side street where you can park and cross over, if you know the main road its so busy no one will watch you as they normally bumper to bumper racing up to the lights by Tesco.
Alternatively you can park on the road behind and use the alleyway that is right next to the place.

Offline billyjo

There is a car park next to the place but i think it was an old car sales pitch and unsure if still open (gated).
Right opposite is a side street where you can park and cross over, if you know the main road its so busy no one will watch you as they normally bumper to bumper racing up to the lights by Tesco.
Alternatively you can park on the road behind and use the alleyway that is right next to the place.

Thanks for that, may give them a try when i get some free time.

Online m4rmite

Spoke with guy at work saying I got naff back and could do with a massage from the place up the road from him.

No "you dirty fecker" response from him as he thought it was beauty salon only.
Sorry for the lack of any info good or bad.