Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outcall etiquette  (Read 551 times)

Offline Borabora

Hey guys, got my first outcall booked up this weekend. What’s the etiquette when it comes to outcalls? Does the punter provide the rubbers, do you expect her to provide them? What do you do when she’s getting ready? Hang out around looking at her like a right perv?

So many questions!! :scare:

Offline Oh la la

I’d offer her the bathroom and something to drink.

As for the undressing process, it shouldn’t be any different from an incall.

I’d recommend getting your own rubber so you get something thin and comfortable.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 08:47:35 pm by Oh la la »

Offline Cumberland

Hey guys, got my first outcall booked up this weekend. What’s the etiquette when it comes to outcalls? Does the punter provide the rubbers, do you expect her to provide them? What do you do when she’s getting ready? Hang out around looking at her like a right perv?

So many questions!! :scare:
Is it a hotel or your home?
In my experience SPs always come prepared with enough protection.
I rather like them to arrive discretely then after a bit of intro chat they pop to the bathroom and come out in their sex kit ready for action. The few minutes sitting and waiting for them to emerge is often the most exciting part of the punt, it’s all about the anticipation !!

Offline Nevillec

Also...have found the more hospitable and friendly you are the more they are relaxed and get into the session with increased effort...I always offer a drink, usually out of the mini, or from a bottle of champagne... :thumbsup:

Online Bassman

The WG has always provided in my experiences. Won’t hurt to have your own on hand. Sealed pack will help smooth any nerves the WG might have.

Offline LLPunting

Girls prefer to provide their own in case maniacs try using ones that have been pierced.

If you have a preference then tell the girl to get the ones you want and reimburse her.

Getting her to change once she's there can be a waste of time.  IF you don't have a particular kink for outfit that you provide then just get her to arrive ready.  That way if she is game on at the doorstep you can hit horny GFE mode right from the off.

Always better to meet at hotel.

Offline ilovekungfu

Never had to provide my own over several outcalls. Had one regular who on one occasion only turned up with two.

For the most part providers have arrived dressed discreetly enough with lingerie underneath. On two occasions had providers ask for the bathroom to get changed. Both took their time but on the second occasion it didn't come out of the booked time as best I can remember.

I always offer a drink. A lot of the time water is fine. I usually ask before they arrive if there's anything they'd like.