Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony Nympho Ipswich  (Read 1434 times)

Neal69

You know what its like... Punt arranged...getting ready in the bath.... anticipation building....and then the dreaded text. Cancelled  :angry:

Sunday afternoon early evening back to the HL to see what is about for Plan B.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Already have the mobile number in my phone so I give her a call. Nice sexy suggestive voice on the phone.

Yes available for the desired time and postcode sent by text. Please call when near so we can sort out parking arrangements.

So off I go to Ipswich and get to the location which is a new ish  development. Phone again close to the appointment time and am given the flat number. Parking is a bit of a pain but is sorted out by Ebony and up we go to the flat.

Greeted by a very friendly Black woman dressed to impress in a Basque and stockings. Nice looking great tits and an ass to die for. Plump but not fat would be my description around the right age and definitely the girl  in the pics.

No messing about and we are straight into some passionate DFK and the puppies are soon out of the Basque. Knickers off to reveal a partly shaved pussy which is demanding attention. Ebony really does want to enjoy this herself and directed me in the right direction to get her to her Orgasm. Slight downside is that she did not want fingers inside her. No talking about it simply guided my hand away when I went to insert one. Done in a nice way I thought.

Now its time for little Neal to get some attention and although it was OW a great technique had me soon blowing my load.

Phew drink time and time for a chat. And chat we did and more and more all the time playing around with her lady bits. Nice but surely time is running out here if there is going to be a round 2. Ebony was having nothing of it and time ran way over and soon demanded that I fuck her. Only too willing to oblige I mounted her and had a long slow screw that had a very happy ending inside her tight pussy.

Still no hurry to get me out and we stayed and chatted and played some more  until I really had to take my leave as I had to be somewhere else later on that evening.

Fee paid was £100 for 1 hour but we strayed well over that and had the impression that I could have stayed much longer. I even felt a little bad because I did not have more time to stay but I am always very aware that time paid for is time provided and do not want to take the piss.

Ebony sure is a well travelled and interesting girl to talk to and I enjoyed her slightly mad ( in a nice way) personality almost as much as the sex.

I will certainly recommend her and will make more time to see her myself again.

Offline GreggCarter

May I ask how old you are?

Her profile states 'preferably over 35' so I'm wondering if this is set in stone..

Neal69

Hi Gregg,

As I am over 50 I defiantly qualify for over 35  :rolleyes:

I don't know how set in stone she is with her age limits but she does say she prefers older men when you speak to her in person.

I get the impression that this is not a full time job (but then they always say that) so it may be a bit of paid fun on the side for her.

I would suggest dropping her an e mail on AW or simply giving her a ring.

So there are some benefits of being Older  :rolleyes: Not many ... but some  :yahoo: