Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyoriental888 or Nina any reviews  (Read 1758 times)

Mellowtrax

Has anyone seen this girl, her photos look good.?? Cheers

Offline CBPaul

Offline CBPaul

No haven't seen her but profiles say not in Ipswich at the moment and one of the pictures appears on the scammers thread here for being used in multiple profiles.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=420.7275
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=420.7250

Also no mention of penetration in the likes list if that's what you are after.

Pictures may look good but proceed with caution IMO

Offline madeinwales56

Each to their own. She looks a right linger to me.

Offline socks

Also no mention of penetration in the likes list if that's what you are after.

Well apart from the option to stick one up her arse for an extra £40. Either way no thanks.

Offline CBPaul

Well apart from the option to stick one up her arse for an extra £40. Either way no thanks.

Yes, a bit odd offering anal for an extra 40 but no mention of penetration, made me wonder if anal is the only option because 'she's' packing something else down below. Sweeping generalisation I know but she does have big hands in a couple of the pictures  :D

Offline socks

Yes, a bit odd offering anal for an extra 40 but no mention of penetration, made me wonder if anal is the only option because 'she's' packing something else down below. Sweeping generalisation I know but she does have big hands in a couple of the pictures  :D

:lol: what a thought

Offline puntforfun

She is genuine, I saw her during the summer.
But if I was to post a review, it would be negative I'm afraid, which is a shame.

No this, no that, plenty of excuses, only allowed to touch her breasts and then mish position only.

She is really petite and as beautiful as her pics.

I will be honest here, in that I think she could well be a post op TS, her boobs are small and implants, she would not let me touch her pussy. Now you may ask would I know if it was a real pussy or not. Well Thai surgery techniques are really good ! without exploring with fingers and tongue, you cant always tell. She was very tight which enhanced my suspicions.

I have no problem with post op Asian TS's btw, but it should be made clear on her profile if she is one !
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 03:10:55 pm by puntforfun »

Offline puntforfun

She is genuine, I saw her during the summer.
But if I was to post a review, it would be negative I'm afraid, which is a shame.

No this, no that, plenty of excuses, only allowed to touch her breasts and then mish position only.

She is really petite and as beautiful as her pics.

I will be honest here, in that I think she could well be a post op TS, her boobs are small and implants, she would not let me touch her pussy. Now you may ask would I know if it was a real pussy or not. Well Thai surgery techniques are really good ! without exploring with fingers and tongue, you cant always tell. She was very tight which enhanced my suspicions.

I have no problem with post op Asian TS's btw, but it should be made clear on her profile if she is one !

Well looking at her recent profile, it really does seem to confirm she is a post op TS.
When I booked her early summer, anal wasn't even mentioned on her profile !

Offline arkle3

Now in Norwich as Thai_Sweet Nina - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Why have 2 similar profiles?

Mellowtrax

Post op TS theory is enough to put me off.
Cheers MT