Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky Hot - Watford  (Read 1875 times)

johnnyboy61

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When in London I usually punt in the NW area, and although strictly speaking this review belongs in this East England section, I don't really feel that Watford reviews belong here.

The first thing to say is that Vicky has a smoking-hot body and facially is much better looking than her profile pictures. In fact I find that her main profile picture is positively off-putting, despite the fantastic body (which I don't think is photoshopped).  In the flesh she is far prettier and I'm not quite sure why she uses this picture - unless she doesn't want to be recognised, although the tatoos are a give away.  My current regular has been away for a few weeks, and just to prove to myself that I don't have E.A.S. I've sampled some other girls, and in the process possibly seem to have proved that I do have the dreaded E.A.S. as none of the punts have left me satisfied, although when she was away last time I had a couple of great punts with Miss Rebecca Fox in Brum (which I reviewed).  I have reviewed both of these recent punts tonight, although there was a week inbetween them (the other is horny Gia in the London section). I don't feel comfortable giving a full review of my current regular though (another indication of E.A.S.?).

Vicky is tall and (did I mention this before?) has the most amazing body - just as in her photos.  She says that she is Italian (from Rome), and she does seem to speak Italian, although her profile gives her nationality as Roumanian and she metions in the text that her ethnic background is Italian and Roumanian. She shares a flat on the top floor of a house in a quiet residential road not far from Watford High Street.

She has quite a long list of likes in her profile, and I would guess that from her reluctance to offer much in the way of DFK that not all of them are on offer.  I like to take things slowly in a punt (as a strictly one pop per visit guy) and like to start with kissing and cuddling - Vicky clearly wasn't comfortable with this, and to be fair she doesn't mention GFE in her profile (although she tells us how she "likes to touch and kiss my very hot girlfirend Sensual Ariana" - who I spotted outside Boots in Watford high Street after the punt, and unlike Vicky she is not as pretty in the flesh as her profile).  Maybe it's me, and to WGs I'm a Marmite sort of guy - some WGs have no problem giving me a great GFE experience, but others seem very reluctant to kiss and cuddle.  Anyway, she wanted to get down quickly to he main business, and after asking me what I liked doing in bed, we proceded to OWO, RO and sex in a couple of positions.  She didn't climax with the RO (that's fine with me, I prefer that a girl is genuine rather than writhing in false ecstacy as soon as you go down her) and didn't let me finger her.  With her on top sex was at her speed, designed to make me come fast, rather than let me pace my one pop over the hour.  After I came (probably too slowly for her, but a little too fast for me) we had a chat (but of course, no cuddling) and I went off on my merry way.

I don't think that we really hit it off, but I am glad I've seen her, if just to experience in the flesh that wonderful body, but she didn't really offer the GFE that I want, thus the neutral review.

tony81

Pretty much my experience of her a while ago. Great looking and friendly but not a GFE.

password02

I saw her with her friend - Sensual Ariana - for a 2 girl 'special' at £100 for 30 mins  2-3 weeks ago -  Not great or bad just pretty average.

Was waiting on a few weeks delay to actually review as a negative OR a Neutral at best - Reading the above it seems very similar with the 2 girls - The only bit that was a positive was that they made me cum in the 30 minutes. No Les actions or any interaction between the 2 girls as IMO they are both straight and no real DFK and oral was OW with no real PSE action - although I was allowed to finger the girls as Vicky was sucking me off and I was sucking Sensual Ariana's small tits but great nipples.

Review(s) to follow but likely to be a NEUTRAL on both girls - BTW the bedroom is tiny and the house is a little messy and untidy.
BOTH girls are Romanian