Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anything in Hitchin/Stevenage?  (Read 2489 times)

Offline HarryJ765

Hi everyone,

I’m wondering is there’s anything in Hitchin or Stevenage

Either looking for a massage or FS

Offline danny.simons

Hitchin has nothing really.

Stevenage has occasional touring girls that are okay. Living here, I can say that it has become rather poor punting, ever since COVID really I suppose.

Used to have more variety, but for the last couple of years it has been the same rotation of Brazilian girls, and then the odd slightly better.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Offline chatman

Agree with the above comments, very little in Hitchin etc, but a few in Stevenage

It depends what you are looking for, age wise, size wise etc.

You could try
External Link/Members Only
or

or
External Link/Members Only - in town at the mo
as is

External Link/Members Only - something a bit different

and my personal favourite, who is a little further up the A1

Offline danny.simons

Chatman does make a point; Alice and Vanessa are good. Not seen the rest of the linked phone profiles but maybe I should.

But I swear Alice is becoming harder and harder to actually see (will cancel last minute if you’re not a favourite or regular). Last time I spoke to her as well, she hinted about implementing a deposit / AdultWork feedback system only, but don’t know if that has happened or not.

Vanessa can be a bit quirky as well, but that is part of her charm as well I suppose.

I’m just thinking back about five years or so, Stevenage used to have a lot more variety.

Offline Peterrabit

Agree with all your comment and would suggest;
 External Link/Members Only for someone a bit younger and a solid punt if you don't mind the locality or
 External Link/Members Only for something a bit more exotic a few miles south

Offline Wycombeboy7

No but I have Intel to suggest they worked at both St Albans naturist massage and Maltings previously.

Offline Nickoname1

No but I have Intel to suggest they worked at both St Albans naturist massage and Maltings previously.

WhatsApp profile pic is a little scary!

Offline Wycombeboy7

Visited, agreed neutral, Meh

Offline WAY-WARD

Aida and Lana are working together in Stevenage SG1. I sent a text and was told on top on the £140ph, £90-30mins rate was £10 for FK & £20 for OWO. No mention of CIM, anal, rimming given or swallow....so I'm guessing those 'listed' services are not available at any price.
Saved me a trip.

Offline wordy

Daria Rose seems to be in Hitchin at the moment.  Seems to have pretty good reviews, though her pictures aren't doing it for me