Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: top_rimming_bj - Barbican, Liverpool Street, Farringdon - Rude and Bad Comms  (Read 752 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5358080) (19 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]
31 review(s) for Top_Rimming_bj_laura (21 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Offline Global_Punter

Name: top_rimming_bj

Comms: I sent a text to arrange for a session a day before, after a few minutes she replied advising that appointments can only be booked on the day.

Next day:

I sent her a text at 9:30 am, thinking that 8:00 am or prior may seem creepy as some SP's don't start taking appointment until 9:00 am, I got a response advising that the time slot I requested couldn't be allocated.

The Reason for the negative when I requested for another time slot and asked about the ambience, if she used warm oil - she cancelled my request texting back " I'm sorry I don't want to talk about ambience and warm oil I'm busy have a nice weekend " - I enquired the reason for her response & advised that I already messaged her a day before and this morning why was my slot not reserved & why no confirmation of what type of oil used, at this point I had a feeling that this SP was too direct, bossy and basically it's her way or the high road.

In addition to the above after reading all the review about how much of a control freak she was I decided to plunge with somebody else - reason being I cant just be made to book an appointment turn up & allow her to control things.

In all a total waste of my time, I'm glad I had a plan B and C  ;) I will definitely not attempt another session with such a control freak in person and by text.

Mobile: +447342935080

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Rating: Negative due to bad comms, she wouldn't answer questions, very direct and rude. No consideration for an advance booker.

Location: Virtual space, based on algorithms and virtual communication networks ( in future algorithms will do the hard work of picking the right SP based on your likes / preferences  :P I look forward to the day when I don't have to check my calendar, read reviews and find the right SP all this will be done my AI )

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only    Hidden Image/Members Only     

« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 07:32:04 am by Global_Punter »

Offline hendrix

Did you actually get a booking confirmed? If not, I don't think you can review, but perhaps a Mod can confirm.

Offline unus669

I admire the fact you wanted to risk it, with this SP, after the reviews on her controlling disposition  :thumbsup:

The whole, you have to put your clothes, in a particular place or world war 3 breaks out :sarcastic: ‘defo’ a wide berth for me.

Your comms approach was very respectful and followed her advise, yet such a bad response..Bullet well dodged methinks  :D

Offline abikeman

If you have specific requests (even as simple as warm oil) sounds like definitely bullet dodged! She was arsy enough when trying to do it her way; can’t even imagine what it would be like if you had the temerity to ask for things the way you like them!

Offline Jerk Chicken

Did you actually get a booking confirmed? If not, I don't think you can review, but perhaps a Mod can confirm.

To me the booking process and pre punt comms is part of the punt experience so a review is entirely justified. Punters need to know if the SP is going to piss them off, get moody et al long before they get in her knickers.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline unus669

To me the booking process and pre punt comms is part of the punt experience so a review is entirely justified. Punters need to know if the SP is going to piss them off, get moody et al long before they get in her knickers.

I agree, as this review serves a good purpose, intel wise. However Hendrix may be correct, from what I remember of the rules, a booking has to actually be made :unknown:

Offline Jonestown

Moved by mods to the London discussion section - a booking has to be agreed / confirmed by the SP for a review to be accepted.

GP:

Location: Virtual space, based on algorithms and virtual communication networks ( in future algorithms will do the hard work of picking the right SP based on your likes / preferences  :P I look forward to the day when I don't have to check my calendar, read reviews and find the right SP all this will be done my AI )

Just as long as your AI doesn't fidget !
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 08:54:00 am by Jonestown »

Offline Global_Punter

Agreed no booking was confirmed, we live by the rules  :hi:

In addition I agree that it was a risk attempting a booking after reading about " she who must be obeyed "   :sarcastic:

If you fancy a rim, bj and a scolding then book her & make sure to be a good boy  :P  I don't think she's a serious FBSM SP.

Rule# 4

A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 09:54:44 am by Global_Punter »

Offline Global_Punter

Just as long as your AI doesn't fidget !

AI's don't have emotions like people, how about an AI to do the task of making sure everyone obeys the rules ? we all can sit down & have a cup of tea - they wont judge or take side nor seek validation.

Enjoy the HOBBY  :hi:

Offline Jonestown

An authoritarian woman indeed, she must have been in the polish girl guides, probably a lance corporal, I think with FBSM providers, especially on a first visit, its best to let them just do their thing, they all seem to have their own set routine and they don't like it being disrupted. No sure about the keeping absolutely still though. Bet she is a wow when it comes to RO.  The the price I'd have a go, if only for the novelty factor, something to tell the grandkids when I'm older and greyer.