Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The 'legendary' Alex of Maxes  (Read 4074 times)

Offline jichael mackson

I have noticed Alex does the odd day every month at Maxes. Had a browse of her selfie gallery (pictures posted there are first most recent, descending to the oldest). If anyone is thinking of parting with 300 quid, then review the following...  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy: Even in her prime her reviews did state that she was no beauty but what the fuck…

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only.

Offline Zeusthedoc

FUUUUCK!

talk about a close call - i called Maxes today but she wasn't free when i wanted to book.

Offline jichael mackson

just realised who she's morphed into... Duff McKagan 

i'll take that back, too insulting to Duff!

that third picture is terrifying  :vomit:

Offline horsa

Stortford

Looks Ronnie Wood from the stones :lol:

Offline Apu

Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Online Stonecold

£300 is a steep amount for her looks.

Stortford

That's no even shaggable for free.

Offline Heph

Serious issues.

A woman doesn't need to be pretty to be thrilling company, but still... indisputably the issues are etched onto her.

NotThePrimeMinister

It looks like the body of a heroin addict!

I saw her maaany years ago once. At the time she was OK, not super hot but definitely shaggable. The problem was I hadn't realised how much of an aggressive PSE (which is not my thing) she was, and probably still is. It was like putting your willie in a Hoover at maximum power. By comparison, Jenna Jameson would have been a relaxed and boringly vanilla GFE! That was too much for me, and I never saw her again. But I can imagine PSE fans liking her service, at least before the years the drugs and god knows what else took their toll!

If we want to talk legends I wonder what Julia of Max's Angels is up to these days? Shame she retired last year.

Offline Jeffpike

Wow - she was always striking, never pretty but she seems to have dropped a fair bit of weight. Still the best fuck of my punting career, just so fucking proactive.

Offline Stud01

Those pics are really off putting!  :thumbsdown:

Offline wd

wow! she's had a hard paper round!!

Offline ramigg

i saw Alex twice, def memories i wont forget, but yeah her looks have changed alot recently...

Offline amateur_director_uk

She looks like a Crystal Meth addict!! Despite her rave reviews and performance, her looks are just off putting.

Offline Heph

Does anyone by chance have any pics of her from way back when?

Offline scofield

Looks awful, i was going to visit her next week ...

Offline Devo

I actual would. I quite like that super skinny look sometimes. However isshe really £300 an hour?!

Offline Whipthatbooty

Where are the photos?!! I need to see them

Offline Fuzzyduck

Where are the photos?!! I need to see them

Why? So you can trash talk Maxes?

Offline pa5151

Met her a few times a few years back, she looked fine enough (good body slim/athletic) and was a legendary PSE. No idea what she looks like now though.

Offline hendrix

She's great, one of the all time best for my tastes. Saw her a few weeks ago and she looked way better than those selfie pics. Not as hot as the over airbrushed pics on Maxes, but as usual, the reality is somewhere in the middle. Her body is excellent for the fuck doll look. Service is still 100% full speed filth. Downside is that she's unreliable.

Offline Fuzzyduck

She's great, one of the all time best for my tastes. Saw her a few weeks ago and she looked way better than those selfie pics. Not as hot as the over airbrushed pics on Maxes, but as usual, the reality is somewhere in the middle. Her body is excellent for the fuck doll look. Service is still 100% full speed filth. Downside is that she's unreliable.

Is Alex the blonde, big bolt ons, Essex girl, takes it in the ass like its going out of fashion? She was my first £200 punt a lifetime ago.

Offline hendrix

Is Alex the blonde, big bolt ons, Essex girl, takes it in the ass like its going out of fashion? She was my first £200 punt a lifetime ago.

Hmm could be. I don't think she's that "Essex" though, quite well spoken in fact :D

But, certainly was at £200 years ago, and is steep at £300, but if I want what she delivers.. There aren't that many choices.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hmm could be. I don't think she's that "Essex" though, quite well spoken in fact :D

But, certainly was at £200 years ago, and is steep at £300, but if I want what she delivers.. There aren't that many choices.

Thanks. Yes it must've been 15 years or so ago. I'm pretty sure the name was Alex (she was legendary then) so perhaps I'm mistaken about her accent. My main memories are the tits and hanging out of her arse and holding on for dear life.

Offline Whipthatbooty

No you plank, so I can see what everyone is talking about.

Why? So you can trash talk Maxes?

Offline flouch

Her looks took a turn after she had kids

Offline Brand242

Think those selfie pics is what was putting me off from seeing her. Although now tempted after reading you post as it’s the most recent I’ve seen on her looks.

Did she do everything? To the level of ws neck up? Sub FF, DP or even DA/DV?

London is so dry for a full on pse I’m having to reconsider the ones that I didn’t initially put on my hot list...

Offline hendrix

Think those selfie pics is what was putting me off from seeing her. Although now tempted after reading you post as it’s the most recent I’ve seen on her looks.

Did she do everything? To the level of ws neck up? Sub FF, DP or even DA/DV?

London is so dry for a full on pse I’m having to reconsider the ones that I didn’t initially put on my hot list...

Yep, she'll happily drink/gargle/swallow piss. I've seen her several times with KDD, and that is still the gold standard extreme pse duo for my money. Usually with KDD in the sub mode, but they can switch. Only problem is, Alex is very difficult to book, and quite unreliable. If it happens, it's great, but I only book if I know that I can lose the time without much of an issue.

Looks is a difficult thing, she has quite sharp features which can make her look quite odd depending on makeup etc - doesn't bother me.

Offline Brand242

Yep, she'll happily drink/gargle/swallow piss. I've seen her several times with KDD, and that is still the gold standard extreme pse duo for my money. Usually with KDD in the sub mode, but they can switch. Only problem is, Alex is very difficult to book, and quite unreliable. If it happens, it's great, but I only book if I know that I can lose the time without much of an issue.

Looks is a difficult thing, she has quite sharp features which can make her look quite odd depending on makeup etc - doesn't bother me.

Thanks for that. Onto the hotlist she goes...

Agree on your comments on looks. To be honest not a major box to tick for me as I’m not looking for the supermodel, but not accepting of the crazily ugly either! :) I’ve always thought Alex’s Looks we’re quite nice for me, just some of those selfies on the maxes pages recently she looked very withdrawn and thus didn’t go for it. Although watched some of her films on her aw page and she seems quite pretty.

I’ll just have to see her now. That’s what I usually do when undecided...appreciate the info.

Offline Stephan200210

Just logged onto Maxes' site and not seen. Am I missing something? Selfies?

I attended a couple of parties Max put on, maybe 10 years ago, and Alex attended both. I did not actually play with her as (i) I spend all my time with the legendary Crissey and (ii) Alex just seemed so "full on" I was afraid I could not keep up!

Offline hendrix

Doesn't look like she's on Maxes at the moment, but this is her AW:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Brand242

Yes those selfies I talk about were from the maxes site when she was on there earlier this year.

Videos I referenced were via that aw link.

What I see now is that 1 negative by her name highlighting the unreliability issues that Hendrix speaks of. Will try a couple of times to meet her. If I get the unreliability stuff, I’ll move on.

Offline manorf

Just logged onto Maxes' site and not seen. Am I missing something? Selfies?

I attended a couple of parties Max put on, maybe 10 years ago, and Alex attended both. I did not actually play with her as (i) I spend all my time with the legendary Crissey and (ii) Alex just seemed so "full on" I was afraid I could not keep up!

I do remember her from those days too = wow she was good. Anybody remember Hannah fro Maxes around that time who also loved to take it up the arse - but fell out with the agency - and went indi / elsewhere. If Hannah is still on the scene - would love a repeat!!

Offline hendrix

I do remember her from those days too = wow she was good. Anybody remember Hannah fro Maxes around that time who also loved to take it up the arse - but fell out with the agency - and went indi / elsewhere. If Hannah is still on the scene - would love a repeat!!

:hi:

She's still awesome. Absolute anal and rimming fiend, and in excellent shape.

Offline boardyhell

saw hannah at maxes and her first words to me was "do you like anal"
no cim

Offline boardyhell

Offline pepsicolaboy

:hi:

She's still awesome. Absolute anal and rimming fiend, and in excellent shape.

Still keeping her central london agency pricing @ £250 per hour even though she is in Chelmsford + now 42?  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline hendrix

Still keeping her central london agency pricing @ £250 per hour even though she is in Chelmsford + now 42?  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Well, I've only seen her for outcalls in London. She's also fitter at 42 than most whores at any age tbh. But, certainly pricey.

Offline boardyhell

she told me she used to be a fitness coach

Offline boardyhell

also she got better orgasms from anal

Offline hendrix

she told me she used to be a fitness coach

She definitely has the body of one.

also she got better orgasms from anal

I've never given a whore a genuine orgasm so I wouldn't know :D - but she definitely prefers anal and rimming to anything else.