Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eternity Girls - Diana - Bayswater EE  (Read 351 times)

boywonder

External Link/Members Only

right, so my AW appointment fell through and i was left stranded with a loaded sack. Walked to the nearest pub to knock down some pints while sitting in the remote corner to find a suitable plan b

after scouring my phone and numerous phone calls, I had to make my way to bayswater - Diana was the only person availableas she had her appt cancelled

At this point i was pretty smashed to help deal with my frustration that one has to accept when dealing with AW indies; also my expectations were low for Diana

When she opened the door, she was in high fucking heels and stood around 5'11"......her body was statuesque and close to perfection...her body would make the perfect nude model.  light, not overdone tan....no body fat, super slim waste and legs with a perky bum for a thin girl..her ratios were on point.  nice natural B/C cups.  i always rate natural beauty higher than fakery - and put simply, she has one of the best bodies I've ever seen.  Not the best, but one to remember

facially, she was not pretty but not butt ugly. she had some light makeup and a bow on her neck to cover some scarring.

as for the fuck, it  was straight forward, plain vanilla.  being i was a bit drunk, after she gave me a decent blow job with some nice suction, i shagged her from pillarr to post as she tried her best to hide her romanian emotions. If the nite king from GOT was recruiting hookers, she would be it......face was stone cold.

but, i didn't give a fuck, i was drunk and would not be denied.  after fucking her hard and pounding away from every angle as i explored her body, she started to moan and finally let her guard dow and started to fuck me back.

in doggie, i wanted to pull off the condom and come in her mouth but as i pulled out i exploded into the johnny....so not sure if she actuallly does cim as advertised in her profile as i didn't get to ask