Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW Chrome Extension  (Read 44205 times)

Offline kuck

:drinks:

If it looks like this workaround will be the way forward (it has its upside) then perhaps you could label a touchzone in the void e.g."touch to reveal result" or "touch me to see" to prompt users?  :unknown:

Seems there's no easy way around this, cloudflare aren't that easy to bypass. Will work on the UX next I find some time.

Kuck
Dunno if you have noticed, but AW have started "inviting" users to use the e-mail part of the new format site.
Does that affect anything?

Haven't noticed it myself. Not sure of the impact at the moment.
Considering I no longer have a lot of time to budget for further development, releases are likely to only be small and incremental workarounds and bugfixes.

Offline scutty brown

Haven't noticed it myself. Not sure of the impact at the moment.
Considering I no longer have a lot of time to budget for further development, releases are likely to only be small and incremental workarounds and bugfixes.

I suspect that what they're doing are the first steps in beta-testing the new site. Ultimately it's bound to affect your plugin, but also the way the forum interfaces for indexing. Would be nice if they told us what the timescale is

Offline Tony Blair

As an emergency fix, I only load profile details on mouseover.

Hi there.  Thanks for the update. 
It is shittier but still the extension is what AW design should be, they are too dim to learn from a better presented version
It is tricky when you are at the mercy of a 3rd party, well done on having a workaround in place, best of luck with the future update.

btw, I noticed something else.  On the search screen it seems to find more pictures than on the individual's page.
e.g. For External Link/Members Only
Search Page shows about 25+ pictures.
Individual page shows 4.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 01:52:58 pm by Tony Blair »

Offline kuck

btw, I noticed something else.  On the search screen it seems to find more pictures than on the individual's page.
e.g. For External Link/Members Only
Search Page shows about 25+ pictures.
Individual page shows 4.

I noticed this as well. Our very fine friends at aw have changed how images work as well. It seems gallery images are now served from a new domain.
Will take some time and effort to get it to work again.

Offline kuck

I noticed this as well. Our very fine friends at aw have changed how images work as well. It seems gallery images are now served from a new domain.
Will take some time and effort to get it to work again.

Ok so gallery images are working again, they'd made only a small change.  :angelgirl:

Offline molecork

Thanks for the fix and all your work on this, off to London tomorrow and this is a lifesaver

Offline Tony Blair

Ok so gallery images are working again, they'd made only a small change.  :angelgirl:

That is a top fix.  Thanks.

Offline kuck

Version 0.336 releasing in the next hour goes some way to lessen the impact of the Cloudflare rate limiting crap.

Still not as good as last week, but much better. Profiles are lazily loaded as they scroll into view. And unless the page is scrolled really fast, it will just work. If a profile does stall, it will be good after a page refresh.

If anyone from Cloudflare is reading, can you please stick to decorating your office with

lava dildos,
Hidden Image/Members Only

and weird sex toys

and stop trying to destroying the internet, please.

Offline B4bcock

Thanks for the good work, kuck.  It's working much better now on my android tablet. As good as before, I'd say.   :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

Thanks Kuck, the "lazy" load as you scroll is actually better for me than the try to load everything in the search result.  Still getting the missing phone numbers issue despite the number being in cache, they were displayed in grey box right?

Offline kuck

Thanks Kuck, the "lazy" load as you scroll is actually better for me than the try to load everything in the search result.  Still getting the missing phone numbers issue despite the number being in cache, they were displayed in grey box right?

They still are displayed in a grey box, at least for me. Are you sure they're cached for you? Could you share some screenshots?

Offline LLPunting

They still are displayed in a grey box, at least for me. Are you sure they're cached for you? Could you share some screenshots?

Will try to capture example when next I find it.  All my greys seem to have gone from listings/HLs I know I've checked in last week.  My browser profile is set not to delete history (seems intact for > 4 weeks) but I see the AW civ cache has reset in that time, and I never manually clear it.  IS there anything that triggers an AW Civ cache clear other than user/automated browser cache clear?

3 other oddities:
- Rose and Ayra profiles currently have phone numbers listed yet search gallery not showing.
- Laura profile I know I've viewed in last month and there's no record of previous numbers but screenshot shows cached number and yet there's a number currently on her profile so box should be green right?
- On a slow connection when it's generating gallery, sometimes a profile which hasn't had phone details populated yet, if clicked, will open in the same tab as the gallery rather than other profiles which open in new tabs.

Offline LLPunting

Another issue noticed in the last 24 hrs is when I click a search result and the browser opens a new tab for the chosen SP profile I get a Cloudflare intervention screen "confirming you are human" which may or may not require me to click a tickbox to progress.  This doesn't seem to coincide with a slow or ropey connection as other tabs and sites load quick enough.   This new AW design is a fucking car crash.

Offline kuck

Another issue noticed in the last 24 hrs is when I click a search result and the browser opens a new tab for the chosen SP profile I get a Cloudflare intervention screen "confirming you are human" which may or may not require me to click a tickbox to progress.  This doesn't seem to coincide with a slow or ropey connection as other tabs and sites load quick enough.   This new AW design is a fucking car crash.

Yea this is the Cloudflare fuckery that broke the extension. The extension now does some Cloudflare human verification busting and keeps going (mostly). Everything is slower and lazy loaded, but works. Let's see what inane draconian bollocks they throw at us next.

And this is also why we now have cached profiles (which can be up to 24 hours stale).

Offline LLPunting

Yea this is the Cloudflare fuckery that broke the extension. The extension now does some Cloudflare human verification busting and keeps going (mostly). Everything is slower and lazy loaded, but works. Let's see what inane draconian bollocks they throw at us next.

And this is also why we now have cached profiles (which can be up to 24 hours stale).

Thanks.  :drinks:

Can you remind me please how the AW Civ cache files are encrypted or encoded?  I tried just opening them in Notepad and there's not a lot of coherent text.  If I finally get round to asking an AI agent to code a concatenation tool I'll need to tell it the structure of the files and how to interpret them if data not labelled.

Offline kuck

Offline LLPunting

Offline LLPunting

The Cloudflare intercept is mostly blocking (or causing timeouts) loading of picture gallery images when AW Civ generates a profile page so am only getting the 3 nominated profile pics and sometimes the vid thumbnails in the scrollable profile page.  Speed of connection seems irrelevant.

Offline EvilS

Cloudflare has ruined the website, with or without the extension installed.
Awful implementation by AW

Offline kuck

The privacy pass extension seems to be working ok to bypass Cloudflare bollocks.

External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

This just started appearing at bottom left of search results gallery.   :unknown: :dash:

No offer of a "Thank You" button or anything.  :(
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 07:46:19 pm by LLPunting »

Offline kuck

Yea lots of fixes have gone into it at this point.
Though not seamless yet, version 0.345 resolves much of the Cloudflare rate limiter pain. Gallery images are working again.

I'm in half a mind to implement WebRTC. We probably have a sufficiently large user base that we could peer to peer share data instead of each instance constantly hitting AW. So we could divide and conquer the page hits to aw across our user base. But that would be a lot development work. Let's see.

Offline LLPunting

Yea lots of fixes have gone into it at this point.
Though not seamless yet, version 0.345 resolves much of the Cloudflare rate limiter pain. Gallery images are working again.

I'm in half a mind to implement WebRTC. We probably have a sufficiently large user base that we could peer to peer share data instead of each instance constantly hitting AW. So we could divide and conquer the page hits to aw across our user base. But that would be a lot development work. Let's see.

Thanks for the awesome work  :drinks:
Like the green and red progress bubbles.  Loading is more reliable.  Have you moved the mouseover trigger to each bubble?  Seems to be for me which is cool!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 09:33:10 am by LLPunting »

Offline rowlock

The privacy pass extension seems to be working ok to bypass Cloudflare bollocks.

External Link/Members Only

Nice one, that's sorted my issue out of only 4 or so profiles loading at a time automatically.

Well kinda...  It appears to keep popping up asking me now...
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 04:26:01 pm by rowlock »

Offline kuck

Nice one, that's sorted my issue out of only 4 or so profiles loading at a time automatically.

Well kinda...  It appears to keep popping up asking me now...

With the latest version 0.345, don't see a benefit to the privacy pass extension. I've removed it.

Sometimes a scroll to the bottom of the page to click on the human verification box might be needed.

Offline LLPunting

With the latest version 0.345, don't see a benefit to the privacy pass extension. I've removed it.

Sometimes a scroll to the bottom of the page to click on the human verification box might be needed.

Yeah, the occasional but all too often waiting for "prove you're human" prompt by Cloudflare seems to still be hanging up the gallery loading.  It can happen for any of the pictures from any of the profiles in the search result that the extension is trying to pre-load so the more pics the more chances for a hang.  I had 3 or more profiles in one search results just stalled with spinning red and green bubbles for 10s of minutes and the browser began to take ages to redraw tabs when I switched between them.  Refreshing or re-running the search didn't make a difference to ultimate success, the pre-load just failed on different pics on different profiles each time.  Gave up trying to find a reliable method to complete the pre-load, just opened profiles I definitely wanted to see in new tabs.
Even when viewing an individual profile the pre-load of all available pics often stalls or times-out, but never part-way through an image, there's no "confirm human" Cloudflare frame at bottom left waiting for a click, it just doesn't load all the pics.  Just tried with another profile and got 9 of 13 images.

Offline Beerswillin99

Hey all, I haven't checked out the source code yet but how difficult would it be to cache the girl's previous X locations? It'd just make it easier to see if they're perpetual tourers or if they bounce from one location to another and then back to the first location per season, so maybe they're in Manchester in the summer months then Birmingham in the winter etc. Pretty much in the same way it caches their hourly rates.

I guess there's no real way to request their previous location data even if you haven't been on their profile before? It would just be based on this extension persisting it to the cache each time you crawl her profile?

Offline kuck

@Beerswillin99
Earlier versions were at least saving postcodes, but to save on storage that was discontinued.

Perhaps in a future release, once I get around to implementing IndexedDB for storage instead of the current localStorage.

Offline Beerswillin99

@Beerswillin99
Earlier versions were at least saving postcodes, but to save on storage that was discontinued.

Perhaps in a future release, once I get around to implementing IndexedDB for storage instead of the current localStorage.

Sounds good, thank you :)

Offline EvilS

I used to search for profiles by phone number by double tapping the profiles adultwork number/code towards the top of a profile and a popup would appear.
Now this section has links for Vivastreet, Gumtree, Adultseek, Kommons.

Has this popup been moved to somewhere else? as it was a very useful feature.

Offline kuck

I removed the double click to make room for the vs/kommons/gumtree searches. Thought I must be the only one using it  :rolleyes:

Still available as a feature if you scroll to the bottom of the page.