Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: michell inderpendent  (Read 3281 times)

Offline Bumbuttass

No but if she ever comes to brum, the queue starts here  :hi:

Offline Trevor12

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46547.0

Looking at this review, she may be buying a house in Brum, so her move should be a permanent thing! :yahoo:

Dodo

Lets hope she brings Brum rates with her  :)

Offline azrael

Lets hope she brings Brum rates with her  :)

£120 per hour those rates are pretty cheap condidering she's in london ijs

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
£120 per hour those rates are pretty cheap condidering she's in london ijs

She was lower than that. A member on here suggested to her to up her prices!  :thumbsdown:

Offline Trevor12

£100 ph in Brum and she would be as busy as she likes

Offline azrael

She was lower than that. A member on here suggested to her to up her prices!  :thumbsdown:
Wtf!!! Which love sick puppy was that? Second thoughts don't answer that lol.

fredpunter

I think you are slightly confused. Someone who holds Michelle in high regard did advise someone to raise their prices, but it was a different girl. I think, though don't know for sure, that Michelle upped her price because previously she was working from home on the very outskirts of London, but is now working from hotels much more centrally.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I think you are slightly confused. Someone who holds Michelle in high regard did advise someone to raise their prices, but it was a different girl. I think, though don't know for sure, that Michelle upped her price because previously she was working from home on the very outskirts of London, but is now working from hotels much more centrally.

Looks like I've got my knickers in a twist!

password02

She was £100 ph in a flat in NE London and working from her own 1 bed flat - A 25 minutes train ride from central London, Area was ok and the flat was ok an she had a decent number of regulars. However the tenet sold the whole block and she was forced to look elsewhere. She liked Birmingham and felt that she could perhaps buy something more reasonable priced instead of looking to buy in London where a 2 bed flat could cost you anything from £250k to £500k depending on location. The flat she was looking at was all good to go when they decided to add a reception area and this caused the sell to fall though so now have to start looking all over again.

As she is living with friends she needed a place to work and now books hotel rooms on a weekly basis to continue working.

These rooms in Central London are usually approx £100-£140 per night so she has had to increase her prices to £120 an extra £20 per hour to help pay for the increased daily costs.

No idea what her charges ph will be in Birmingham - She has a good number of regulars in London and has already said she will do a tour of London perhaps every 4-6 weeks.

She may be in London for another 1-2 weeks as she is looking still for a place in Birmingham

White Knight

Any update about her settling in brum...or will she be remaining down South...definitely worth another deep dive  :dash:

password02

She is currently in Birmingham looking for suitable accommodation still. However she will be down in London I understand next week for a few days as she has a day with Platinum Cindy doing duo's.

She is still looking for the ideal place in Birmingham but it seems it has taken her longer than she thought

Offline LondonPunter69

She's just changed her location on her profile to Birmingham City centre. London's loss.

Tony Montana

I had a fantastic outcall with Michelle last weekend at a Birmingham City centre hotel. Full review to follow when I'm able to write it.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 11:03:07 pm by Tony Montana »

password02

I had a fantastic outcall with Michelle last weekend at a Birmingham City centre hotel. Full review to follow when I'm able to write it.

Birmingham's Gain and London's Loss   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline The_Don

Good to hear, I Look forward to reading it

Birmingham's Gain and London's Loss 

Indeed
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 11:17:25 pm by The_Don »

password02

She is in London over Easter doing duo's with Cindy - See her tab tour schedule for days in London

Managed to book a 1-2-1 session on her sole days in London. All the slots on the 3somes are taken unfortunately

White Knight

Good news..could become the best wg in Birmingham if she bases herself in the midlands... :yahoo:

Had her many times up South..look forward to the northern lights..

White Knight

Punted her in brum...Dracu.bun... :yahoo: :dance:

Offline azrael

Punted her in brum...Dracu.bun... :yahoo: :dance:

Has she finally found a place here? Or was it a tour?

Offline KidCandyShop

She has finally moved here, and a couple of reviews have already been posted, mine is here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52733.0
 :hi: