Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: any recommendation  (Read 719 times)

asad nathan

guys,
I just joined so go easy on me :)
looking for some massage , oral / hand job. 1 - 1.5 hrs fun with ee / oriental british young girl around brum / solihull / tamworth. I want her to be fully naked .
I am scrolling through post to see recommendations but it will take time.
I get lost between terminology like he / hr etc :(

Offline Littlefoot

guys,
I just joined so go easy on me :)
looking for some massage , oral / hand job. 1 - 1.5 hrs fun with ee / oriental british young girl around brum / solihull / tamworth. I want her to be fully naked .
I am scrolling through post to see recommendations but it will take time.
I get lost between terminology like he / hr etc :(

Best thing to do have a look on adult work. Find a girl you like the look of, and who provides the services you require. Then at the bottom of her profile page on aw you will see a link. (Miss Olivia's link at the bottom, purely as an example). Put the numbers on her link into the search facility on here, (failing that put the name in), and a load of info will come up on her. Including recent reviews. So you can then make an informed decision.

Regards the terminology, have a good read of the Glossary on here.

And when you do see one, don't forget to leave a review. (Tip, read a lot of reviews first, so you get a good idea what to write).

Good luck!

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 07:41:05 am by Littlefoot »

Dodo

Think he is only after nmassage, in which case read the numerous FBSM threads. You will also find some stuff on the Wiki pages and here's some names for you to find in the search box.

Nancy, Jane, Hot Kim, Lola, Bella, Soni, Sukanda......all offer different levels of service

Offline Littlefoot

There's also a mention of oral. If you want a sensual b2b massage with oral Nat would be ideal. She's on holiday at the minute. It's not a proper massage though. She ain't going to cure your back. But you will have a fun time.   

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 02:05:49 pm by Littlefoot »

asad nathan

Thanks guys. I heard a lot about nat in the past I saw.
Need to sort  out myself another contact number etc
From your point I take that I can easily get one for fuck
In that case any recommendation