Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie SP's  (Read 582 times)

Offline Boates

I usually choose experience SPs or those with plenty of positive feedback.

However, I hope to TOFTT soon, a lady who only registered on AW a month ago.

Any advice appreciated please on what to expect, will she be nervous, do I take the lead, anything I need to be wary of?

Offline lewisjones23

just because she registered a month ago doesnt mean she hasnt worked before, even if that is stated on her profile its probably a lie

just approach the punt like any other

Offline MrT222

Personally I would book a shorter meet, like a 1/2 hour rather than an hour, to avoid wasting money on a shit punt.

Offline Mr_Shins

Personally I would book a shorter meet, like a 1/2 hour rather than an hour, to avoid wasting money on a shit punt.

The problem with doing that is if she really is a newbie she may be very nervous at first.

Some prior communication is a good idea and if you get a lot of "yes babe" answers it's probably best avoided.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
However, I hope to TOFTT soon, a lady who only registered on AW a month ago.
Who is it, she may have worked before under a different name and someone might recognise her.

Offline Boates

Sound advice guys and very much my thoughts too.

One message fired off so far to find out when she's free, replied a few days later with the info (No babes, hun etc!)

Update: Review just appeared so I won't be TOFTT after all.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=305252.0
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 11:07:31 pm by Boates »

Offline marcius2018

My approach too, if I've not seen her before, and no or only a couple of reviews (even good ones), it's half an hour for starters.