Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How do you say no to RO?  (Read 4515 times)

Offline Doc Holliday

Really, then I'm guessing Doc Holiday must be the nom de punt of Steve Tyler , the rock star with the over developed gob.

:D

You stressed EVER I replied 'many times' which can still mean infrequently in terms of 600+ punts.  ;)

Offline Jonestown

You stressed EVER I replied 'many times' which can still mean infrequently in terms of 600+ punts.  ;)

Getting there, and of those "many times", how many were repeat visits and how many were the first time you had seen the SP ?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Getting there, and of those "many times", how many were repeat visits and how many were the first time you had seen the SP ?

I don't see the point of your extended question. What are you trying to prove? A couple of punters have put their hand up, it's clearly something that OP has experienced (probably more than once) and several other members what said what they have done, rather than what they would do. Furthermore one or two have said they never refuse. I would agree that it probably doesn't happen alot (<1% of punts). but it does happen. Get over it.

Offline Jonestown

I don't see the point of your extended question. What are you trying to prove? A couple of punters have put their hand up, it's clearly something that OP has experienced (probably more than once) and several other members what said what they have done, rather than what they would do. Furthermore one or two have said they never refuse. I would agree that it probably doesn't happen alot (<1% of punts). but it does happen. Get over it.

So you've had your say and now you want to shut down the discussion ?

Offline B4bcock

Never actually been asked, but a couple of times I've been with SP's who have suddenly thrown their legs apart before I had a condom on and looked at me with a wicked smile.  As neither were barebackers, the implied invitation was to go down on them (which I did with one but not the other due to hygiene concerns).

Offline Doc Holliday

Crikey it’s like being back in the confessional with Father Patrick.   :scare:
I’ve just checked my spreadsheet and it says 42  :D

Joking aside, for personal reasons I didn’t do RO at all when I started punting, until maybe around 30 odd sessions in to it? Majority of my punts have been in parlours and it was not uncommon for the SP to ask a few questions before a punt started re preferences.

However if asked during a punt I would refuse and although it is around 15 years ago and my once sharp memory is fading, I would 'guesstimate' I was asked perhaps 3 or 4 times during that spell and declined. It's the declining I remember rather than the being asked. After that initial period I would nearly always instigate RO, so not really applicable.

They were all first timers, in fact I was probably a couple of hundred punts in, before I saw anyone for a second time and even then repeat visits were pretty rare and often accidental rather than by design.

So in my case it's been far from common, but has happened so I put my hand up  ;)

Edit .... anyone I did see twice always asked  :)

« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 07:11:42 pm by Doc Holliday »

Offline Moby Dick

+1

Hands up anyone who have EVER been asked by an SP to provide RO...................
Does “Can I sit on ya face” count?

Offline tynetunnel

Yes it does, and no you may not!  :lol:

Offline Moby Dick

Sit on me face and tell me that you love me
Sit on me face and tell me that you care

Wiggle ya tush
‘Till ya gush on me mush

But if you pee......
Don’t expect me...... to pay your fucking fee.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 08:11:33 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Marmalade

You’d think more p4ps should try it on: “listen girls, hard day? Just get him to lick you. Leaves your hands free to check your phone messages, twiddle your thumbs or just lie back and do fuck all. Remember to do a little ‘moan’ occasionally or shift the weight on your arse slightly, makes him think he’s a great lover. If he stops just say, “oooo aaah keep going big boy”. Do a fake climax when you decide his appointment is due to finish.”

Reckon we could ghost write some Saafe tips here...  :music: :rolleyes: :D

Offline Home Alone

I've always been a garrulous sort of chap; so, in the introductory chat with an SP I hadn't seen before, I'd give her carte blanche to sit on my face  :P if she thought I'd been talking too much!

Offline sparkus

There's only been three encounters I can think of where I've been even asked to perform RO (as opposed to me requesting it), fortunately in all cases it was quite harmless (actually one was divine, thick black Chinese snatch yum yum.  A Brazilian sat on my face without asking first and the Chinese pretty much ordered me to do it.