Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian Invasion  (Read 3985 times)

Offline JUICEGORGER

Forgive my naivety as I'm sure this must be a well-discussed topic but I've yet to stumble across any appropriate links so welcome any signposting....
I would just like to understand why, even in the sleepy west country, every new arrival seems to be Brazilian...????
Completely appreciate the surge in Roms post EU acceptance, but what's happened to trigger this?
?

Offline Bonker

Can't be certain, but I think it's women coming over from Brazil.

Offline DDDave

They may have noticed how Brazil is handling the CV crisis and moved somewhere a bit safer.

Offline Zigura

Favourable exchange rate, a WG told me her earnings can be increased by up to 5 times by working in the UK.

Offline DrGFreeman

I too have noticed a recent increase in Brazilians on AW
I think they've just noticed a gap in the market - lots of the east european girls have gone home

the pound has declined vs just about every other currency and domestic wages in eastern europe have increased
this has reduced the attraction of prostitution in the UK apart from the poorest countries ie Romania and Bulgaria
all the chechs, hungarians and slovaks have gone home. Poles are in declining numbers too IMO
I think the south americans are going to be a fixture going forward

Online Lambretta61!!

Or are they Roms. Saying Brazilian ?!!!!!

Offline dubhcarr

yes OP I've noticed a lot of Brazilian girls in my manor. Most are gorgeous and young but with no English. Last two I've met I've been talking into a phone wi Portuguese translation SW. So for me with little comms and direction and at circa £150 PH with OWO its poor value.  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

I'm reluctant to see Brazilians, even though the profile pics all look good. Sure ROE is in their favour but the real plus is they get more business here and at greater returns that at home. Its that simple.
Couple of years ago I spoke to one Romanian and she said she can earn in 2 days what she can earn in a month back home.
I had one girl cry on me saying she hates the job. I said well pack it up and go back home you dont have to do this. She replied but the money is sooo good.
Clearly they are over charging us over sexed mad punters  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline alpharius

I've noticed it too. Presumably here on 6 month visitor visas or student visas?

Never seen one: no English and bonkers pricing. No thanks

Offline HailWood

I started a thread a couple of weeks ago on this subject in the East Mids. There has definitely been a surge in South American’s. Some look FAF but with no feedback on here or even on AW there is very little to go on. Not that I’m punting at all at the moment.

Offline CroPunter

I'm avoiding Brazilians in the same way as I'm avoiding Romanians.

When it comes to Romanian girls 95% it is a trashy experience. They give a little bit of BJ spread the legs, no engagement, and 1 minute after you start shagging them you can hear fake moaning. Everything is mechanical with them :(

And my experience with Brazilians is very similar, but around 70% are "robots".

Offline GingerNuts

When it comes to Romanian girls 95% it is a trashy experience. They give a little bit of BJ spread the legs, no engagement, and 1 minute after you start shagging them you can hear fake moaning. Everything is mechanical with them :(

When it comes to posting reviews you've pretty much avoided everyone.

Offline tidytuz

I have a Portuguese neighbour, he says Brazilians have free movement rights to Portugal, they can stay long enough to get the Portugal passport & then can go anywhere in EU.

It's funny that the MSM love to mention Polish immigration all the time, but Brazilians never get a mention. There are tons of them now & even Columbians in London too.

I don't like how Brazilian SPs don't mention their extras on the profiles. OWO is usually extra. Then there's the whole fake bum & tranny business. Also I've noticed in reviews quite a few have pimps / security you have to bump into before the punt... :scare:

Offline tidytuz

the pound has declined vs just about every other currency and domestic wages in eastern europe have increased
this has reduced the attraction of prostitution in the UK apart from the poorest countries ie Romania and Bulgaria
all the chechs, hungarians and slovaks have gone home. Poles are in declining numbers too IMO
I think the south americans are going to be a fixture going forward

I think you're right  :thumbsdown: although I won't miss the Hungarians that much

Offline GingerNuts

I have a Portuguese neighbour, he says Brazilians have free movement rights to Portugal, they can stay long enough to get the Portugal passport & then can go anywhere in EU.

It's funny that the MSM love to mention Polish immigration all the time, but Brazilians never get a mention. There are tons of them now & even Columbians in London too.

I don't like how Brazilian SPs don't mention their extras on the profiles. OWO is usually extra. Then there's the whole fake bum & tranny business. Also I've noticed in reviews quite a few have pimps / security you have to bump into before the punt... :scare:

A Brazilian has no more right to Portuguese nationality and a passport than someone from any other country. The advantage they have is it's more likely their parents or grandparents were Portugese nationals giving them the right to apply for Portuguese nationality by attribution.

Offline Bonker

There was a time when Brazilians were very good. Exotic, good looking and willing to please. Used to see them often at parties in London.

Now, like many of my colleagues (fellow punters) I avoid them. Too many poor punts. Reckon they attend the same training courses as Romanian women.

Offline tobyk1

. Too many poor punts. Reckon they attend the same training courses as Romanian women.

It’s a valid comment ... huge decline in services. Still, not as blatantly grumpy/rude as roms lol
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bedhedred

Offline JamesKW

Most of the girls we had at the parties I went to were South American,most never spoke English,they were young and old.I had alot over a six year period.I used to quite like them they were always in good spirits and seemed to enjoy the work under what was very demanding circumstances,often a convey belt of punters all trying to get value for money,many were young and many were heavy pounders.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 11:53:39 am by JamesKW »

Online sparkus

As my reviews show, I've certainly been dipping my toe (or something else) in that pond recently (and long may it continue).

Offline mcardle464

Glad someone started this thread. I'd noticed a lot of them on AW.

Or are they Roms. Saying Brazilian ?!!!!!

I did wonder this too. I never see Roms after two bad experiences. A few years back I saw a young Brazilian visitor, who was goodlooking and a good SP but she was only here for a few weeks and went home. Replies on this thread suggest that it is might good idea to be wary of them. Has anyone been punting them regularly and could give us a general overview?

Offline billybobsmith

Even 2-3 at one of the local parlours.

I personally will avoid anyone that mentions Romanian, Spanish or of South American origin.  All the same to me and not willing to TOFT in spending £70-£150 on one.
I suppose though that if she looked like Morena Baccarin, then I might be willing to take a gamble ;)

Online sparkus

I personally will avoid anyone that mentions Romanian, Spanish or of South American origin.  All the same to me and not willing to TOFT in spending £70-£150 on one.
I suppose though that if she looked like Morena Baccarin, then I might be willing to take a gamble ;)

Quite a few Brazilians on here have good reviews, wouldn't you visit one of them?

Have to admit the Brazilians in Tinderland have been a dead loss so far.

Offline Comicman

There is a Brazilian girl  called  Isabella bombshell she is usually in London but in Birmingham at the moment usual story with Brazilians dfk £10 extra owo £20 extra cim £20 extra so a 30 minute punt would be £120  :dash: i found out the hard way  i went to see her when she was in Lambeth she was pretty and tall about 5ft 11 barefoot but the extras put me off so i walked

Offline MrMatrix

Were you aware she gets her kit off in one of the Homeland series. Couldnt believe my luck when she did that...... :dance: :dance: :yahoo:

Offline Mr Sinister

I've punted with 2 over here both so so experiences, again girls were quite robotic, throwing in the ole "u cum bby" after 2 minutes.

Bucket list is to punt in South America one day, over here would have to find someone truly exceptional to be tempted again.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Is this all from your 1 review my good sir?

Offline luv2kiss54

Personally i now avoid Brazilians and of course Roms and for that matter english girls who charge too much, just because they are english !. So my options are pretty limited not that im punting at the moment in the 2nd lockdown just window shopping for safer times hopefully in the near future.

Ive had a couple of good experiences with the former but im always put off by the amount of work they have usually had done on their bodies, much prefer the natural look even with imperfections. If i like the look of profiles but they say Romanian or Brazilian or even dont state a nationality(this always raises a red flag) i dont even consider them. I know i may be missing out but now generally stick to Polish girls who are my favourite or the odd Hungarian but of course can still get it wrong.

Offline king tarzan

Were you aware she gets her kit off in one of the Homeland series. Couldnt believe my luck when she did that...... :dance: :dance: :yahoo:

Did you have a box of tissues handy?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline inspetorbarros

Any tourist visa can sort their stay in here. The luck ones usually from south Brazil usually have their EU ancestor citizenship (former german, italian and polish settlement back there in the 50's after the world war) so before brexit they could stay here indefinitelly with no hassle. Top reason is the current exchange rate as highlighted by the fellow punter above, no doubt! The average punt price back there is 250 BRL, roughly 30 quid. So upgrading the earnings to 200 quid an hour in here seems a hell of a good business, innit?

Punting Brazilians in London is not very different from any other etnicity: Once well reviewed and good inteligence info is in place, and they can actually speak english, you can't go wrong. TOFTTs are the big gamble: it can be a hell of a good punt or it can't be a B&S, google translator comms, middle mans, maid, Sergeys and everything else that spoils the fun....

Some interesting local link for windowshopping, whenever you guys wanna book your sex vacation in south america for £30/hour:

External Link/Members Only (equivalent of adultwork for them) just type the city name and have fun...

Offline Southendlothario

Only ever met one Brazilian, she came out of the house as ibwalked up the road, saying she was staying with friends.
Tried to talk me into booking a hotel room, after agreeing an incall with her. Probably hoping id fuck off after fucking her, so she could carry on for the rest of the night.
Tipped her bollocks and walked off laughing

Offline rubric

Had (civvy) Brazilian girlfriends going back a few years, and imo there's a real range of cultures from the country, so hard to generalise.  From observation of reviews they don't seem to have quite the same scamming reputation as Romanians, but no doubt as more people get into the market the more prevalent that behaviour becomes.

Online sparkus