Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deleting account.  (Read 6179 times)

Offline winkywanky

I could always ban you for a while so you can see what the score is.  :cool:    :D

Ah, but just like all the other (deluded) banned guys davie, I think my contribution is so great that you wouldn't dare :rolleyes: :D

Offline winkywanky

Banned members will normally show in the log if they login using the correct credentials. Not sure of this forums current settings, but sometimes being banned means you can still read it all but just not post? More usually you just get a message saying you are banned.

If they view without logging in they will appear as guest in the log and with the current UKP settings can view everything other than off topic, but with a daily limit on page views

Even better than just being banned, the level of frustration he must feel at not being able to comment now must be immense!  :lol:

Also Doc, I'm intrigued as to how you know so much about being banned? :D

Offline B4bcock

It probably all started with a General Medical Council inquiry into his inappropriate bedside manner.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Ah, but just like all the other (deluded) banned guys davie, I think my contribution is so great that you wouldn't dare :rolleyes: :D
You know the old saying about daring a fool don't you??  especially one who might forget to unban.    :sarcastic:

Offline winkywanky

It probably all started with a General Medical Council inquiry into his inappropriate bedside manner.

:wacko:

Offline winkywanky

You know the old saying about daring a fool don't you??  especially one who might forget to unban.    :sarcastic:

A Mod with early-onset Alzheimer's, just what we need! :D

Offline Doc Holliday

I have always insisted there was nothing wrong with my bedside manner. I also believe the incriminating toxicology report and DNA test were laboratory errors.

Offline Doc Holliday

Lets just say that over the last 15+ years I have experienced being on both sides of the red button  :D

Offline winkywanky

...ooh, I'd never have guessed Doc!  ;)  :D

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

A Mod with early-onset Alzheimer's, just what we need! :D
Did somebody say something  :unknown:

Offline Doc Holliday

Did somebody say something  :unknown:

Matron's on the way Davie .... stay where you are and don't move any further.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Matron's on the way Davie .... stay where you are and don't move any further.
Is it tea time yet.    :unknown:

Offline smiths

What a sad life you have you prick.  To be honest signed up to this last year no reason why but i did.  was  amazed on a punting review site how much hassle i got back on a simp;e request. Had a reminder to see if I could get back in.  Still I can, yet in minutes i have replies from alst face it cunts who have fuck all better to do.  Delete my account you cunts

Thanks for your great contribution on UKP for the last 18 months or so, :rolleyes: 7 posts, 6 about having your account deleted including 1 from a year ago, :rolleyes: I assume you got lost for a year. :rolleyes: What a prize A twat you are. :rolleyes:

Offline Doc Holliday

Is it tea time yet.    :unknown:

:D Yes if it tastes a bit odd, don't worry it will help you sleep.

Offline winkywanky

This is all trurning into One Flew Over The UKP Nest  :scare:.

With Doctor Mouldy Ratshit and Randle McDavie in leading roles, with a supporting cast including Winky Wankit  :blush:

Online Mothball15

Tried to delete my account any ideas? Can't see it in setyingz. Unless admin will just delete me.

Break the rules and get banned.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

Break the rules and get banned.
Bit late, he was banned week ago.   :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

Offline winkywanky

Bit late, he was banned week ago.   :unknown:

He can't help it, he's been mothballed for some time.

:gets coat: