Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: In call or out call?  (Read 584 times)

Offline david123xyz

Any thoughts on if you get a better or worse experience generally with in call or out call?

I've an opportunity to be in a hotel near London this Weekend and fancied the "knock on the door"

I have it in my head they are likely to be a bit less bossy out of their own place and a tad my amenable to suggestion in a neutral place?

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but I can't see how to write a general post?

Cheers

Offline Fuzzyduck

Any thoughts on if you get a better or worse experience generally with in call or out call?

I've an opportunity to be in a hotel near London this Weekend and fancied the "knock on the door"

I have it in my head they are likely to be a bit less bossy out of their own place and a tad my amenable to suggestion in a neutral place?

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but I can't see how to write a general post?

Cheers

I'm not so sure. What happens if she's not as you expected or she doesn't offer the range of services you had agreed? It's a lot harder to walk with an outcall and she just can kick up a fuss and cause you grief quite easily, to the point you just want her to leave (having already given her the money).

My only advice would be to pick someone reputable with good reviews.

Offline G.Raff

I'm not so sure. What happens if she's not as you expected or she doesn't offer the range of services you had agreed? It's a lot harder to walk with an outcall and she just can kick up a fuss and cause you grief quite easily, to the point you just want her to leave (having already given her the money).

My only advice would be to pick someone reputable with good reviews.

I'd agree with that.
On the flipside, incalls, can be "conveyor belt" like and you may not feel comfortable in her place.

I think if you have the choice (and you can afford the extra cost of a hotel) then Outcall is better - as long as the SP is reputable.

Offline cueball

As said above, you've got to choose a reputable lass. Take recommendations from your trusted buddies on here.

I've not done many outcall punts but I'll say this, the ones i have done I chose recommended outcall only prossies. It's a rare punt for me and seeing one that I've had my eye on but rarely get a chance to podge appeals to my seedy nature  :D

All in all, I prefer incalls though, I can walk, cut it short, refuse or stay my full time.... All keeping my anonymity intact.

Offline david123xyz

interesting i presumed that if she rocks up and looks nothing like her pics i would politely ask her to leave
is it advanced payment for Outcall?

Offline G.Raff

interesting i presumed that if she rocks up and looks nothing like her pics i would politely ask her to leave
is it advanced payment for Outcall?

Normally no.
You said you wanted a "knock on the door" but I would prefer to meet her at the lobby first if this was an option.
In any event, if she's not like in her pics, then I would ask her to leave, but you still run the risk of a unpleasant tantrum in your room.

Offline david123xyz

Ha I hear you.
She'd get precious little regard for her tantrum from me if I caught her bullshiting
Its a hotel she can scream all she likes😂

Offline Foxtail17

I do lots of outcalls to my hotels when travelling. Usually booked after good research here and always with a face pic, I tell them I will meet in the bar or reception. Luckily no problems so far.

Offline Silver Birch

Ha I hear you.
She'd get precious little regard for her tantrum from me if I caught her bullshiting
Its a hotel she can scream all she likes😂

As long as this hotel is booked with your own wallet and not paid for by your work, otherwise they may get wind of any disturbance causing you all sorts of grief.

Offline david123xyz

I own the Company but good shout..
Good tip about meeting I. The bar. I could always ask her to come up in 2 minutes... Thanks chaps.
So who's good busty and near 7 oaks😊