Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella Naked Massage: Putney Hill: TOFTT - I did so you don't need to!  (Read 5124 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

External Link/Members Only

So, after a pretty stressful couple of weeks and hardcore session in the gym yesterday I was feeling in the need of a massage, really should have gone to a legitimate place for a proper massage but I’m a punter and this girl was on my hotlist, no idea why but she was and I was in the area.

Research was pretty futile, nothing on here, she’s been on AW since October last year and has only a few feedbacks, all positive, but we all know what they are worth, right?

Comms were simple, an unanswered call around 10:30am followed by a text which was returned at 11:15am and we agreed a booking for 2pm, she texts me the postcode.

Her offer, one hour at £80 for professional standard massage followed by erotic/B2B culminating in a happy ending or two via hand or oral sounded good, she confirmed the photos of a young, slim girl were indeed her.

Off I go to the postcode, a quiet residential street, not the most salubrious but not bad or dangerous, just off Putney Hill, park up and text for the full address.

Get the address, top floor of a small block of flats and she asks me not to make too much noise. What am I going to do luv, bang on the door screaming I’m here to see a dodgy masseuse whose gonna suck me off?

Anyway, at exactly 2pm, up to the floor, door opens miraculously as I approach and I’m ushered in to the massage suite, a converted front room with a massage bed next to a mattress with a pillow on the floor and a settee with a sleeping cat on top.

Bella’s profile states she is Hungarian, 25 and size 6, in the flesh she is probably that, the photos are her, good, firm body, small tits, pretty face with an occasional smile punctuated by look at me again and I’ll kill you look, so becoming of a young girl.

One of her AW reviews says she looks like Mila Kunis, well, she does, a bit, particularly if the lovely Mila was playing a part that required large doses of passive aggression and act-like-you-don’t-want-to-be-in-the-room-ness.

Conversation is stilted and minimal, laughter is no existent but she looks pretty good and I’m very horny so off we go.

The service is a two parter, a game of two halves, the first half is a massage on the massage table. She asks me to strip and lay on my stomach, she removes her t-shirt and sweatpants, leaving her in a g-string, the only pussy I see in this segment is the ginger moggy sleeping on the fucking sofa.

The massage is ok, she knows what she’s doing, it’s ok, but not great, she’s lazy, putting in the minimum amount of effort to deliver the service. The massage is completed – back, arse & legs fully covered. She invites me to get up and move to the mattress contraption on the floor, I do and notice it’s 2:29 so half way and the second half is the fun half, marvelous.

She says lie on your front and I say, I’d prefer to lie on my back and for you to take your g-string off, which she does, with a shrug, telling me no touch, pointing at her pussy, I say it wouldn’t be naked massage without would it? She feigns not to understand.

She oils my front paying particular attention to cock and balls, it’s not really body to body, more hands and upper body, face absolutely disengaged, with tit rubbing my cock and upper body, arse and leg stroking from me.

I get hard, she, with my help, applies a condom [she really should be capable even with greasy hands, we’d agreed OW], sucks me pretty well and I pop in the condom which she removes, cleans me up, disdainfully wraps the discarded jonny in kitchen roll and gets rid of it.

There are fifteen minutes still showing on her clock, she surprisingly, gets more oil and carries on stroking and poking around my cock and balls. She’s good with her hands and as her clock hits 2:59 I pop again, she cleans up and offers me a shower.

The shame is she’s not a bad looking girl, body is more than acceptable, at £100/£120 an hour full service she’d be well worth a go and be busy, IF she delivered a more engaging experience.

The other doors in the flat are all closed, my vision is grannie from Budapest in one, wrapped in multiple layers, knitting and stinking of piss and Sergei roughly fucking another girl who hasn’t done enough business in the other.

Had shower, dried, dressed and left, with a nod to Miss Congeniality, got to the car, checked the time and it was fucking ten to, she’d done me up like a kipper with the old put the clock fast trick, bitch!

I got home and showered again partly to get rid of the pretty strong smell of the oil she used and mainly to wash away the feeling of futility and frustration.

Would I go back? No fucking chance. Would I recommend? Er, no.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 04:36:35 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Offline Oldblighter

External Link/Members Only

So, after a pretty stressful couple of weeks and hardcore session in the gym yesterday I was feeling in the need of a massage, really should have gone to a legitimate place for a proper massage but I’m a punter and this girl was on my hotlist, no idea why but she was and I was in the area.

Research was pretty futile, nothing on here, she’s been on AW since October last year and has only a few feedbacks, all positive, but we all know what they are worth, right?

Comms were simple, an unanswered call around 10:30am followed by a text which was returned at 11:15am and we agreed a booking for 2pm, she texts me the postcode.

Her offer, one hour at £80 for professional standard massage followed by erotic/B2B culminating in a happy ending or two via hand or oral sounded good, she confirmed the photos of a young, slim girl were indeed her.

Off I go to the postcode, a quiet residential street, not the most salubrious but not bad or dangerous, just off Putney Hill, park up and text for the full address.

Get the address, top floor of a small block of flats and she asks me not to make too much noise. What am I going to do luv, bang on the door screaming I’m here to see a dodgy masseuse whose gonna suck me off?

Anyway, at exactly 2pm, up to the floor, door opens miraculously as I approach and I’m ushered in to the massage suite, a converted front room with a massage bed next to a mattress with a pillow on the floor and a settee with a sleeping cat on top.

Bella’s profile states she is Hungarian, 25 and size 6, in the flesh she is probably that, the photos are her, good, firm body, small tits, pretty face with an occasional smile punctuated by look at me again and I’ll kill you look, so becoming of a young girl.

One of her AW reviews says she looks like Mila Kunis, well, she does, a bit, particularly if the lovely Mila was playing a part that required large doses of passive aggression and act-like-you-don’t-want-to-be-in-the-room-ness.

Conversation is stilted and minimal, laughter is no existent but she looks pretty good and I’m very horny so off we go.

The service is a two parter, a game of two halves, the first half is a massage on the massage table. She asks me to strip and lay on my stomach, she removes her t-shirt and sweatpants, leaving her in a g-string, the only pussy I see in this segment is the ginger moggy sleeping on the fucking sofa.

The massage is ok, she knows what she’s doing, it’s ok, but not great, she’s lazy, putting in the minimum amount of effort to deliver the service. The massage is completed – back, arse & legs fully covered. She invites me to get up and move to the mattress contraption on the floor, I do and notice it’s 2:29 so half way and the second half is the fun half, marvelous.

She says lie on your front and I say, I’d prefer to lie on my back and for you to take your g-string off, which she does, with a shrug, telling me no touch, pointing at her pussy, I say it wouldn’t be naked massage without would it? She feigns not to understand.

She oils my front paying particular attention to cock and balls, it’s not really body to body, more hands and upper body, face absolutely disengaged, with tit rubbing my cock and upper body, arse and leg stroking from me.

I get hard, she, with my help, applies a condom [she really should be capable even with greasy hands, we’d agreed OW], sucks me pretty well and I pop in the condom which she removes, cleans me up, disdainfully wraps the discarded jonny in kitchen roll and gets rid of it.

There are fifteen minutes still showing on her clock, she surprisingly, gets more oil and carries on stroking and poking around my cock and balls. She’s good with her hands and as her clock hits 2:59 I pop again, she cleans up and offers me a shower.

The shame is she’s not a bad looking girl, body is more than acceptable, at £100/£120 an hour full service she’d be well worth a go and be busy, IF she delivered a more engaging experience.

The other doors in the flat are all closed, my vision is grannie from Budapest in one, wrapped in multiple layers, knitting and stinking of piss and Sergei roughly fucking another girl who hasn’t done enough business in the other.

Had shower, dried, dressed and left, with a nod to Miss Congeniality, got to the car, checked the time and it was fucking ten to, she’d done me up like a kipper with the old put the clock fast trick, bitch!

I got home and showered again partly to get rid of the pretty strong smell of the oil she used and mainly to wash away the feeling of futility and frustration.

Would I go back? No fucking chance. Would I recommend? Er, no.

Interesting review: I've seen her twice. The first time the massage was superb, sexy and very good, although the same criticisms applied (not naked, unsmiling, short time), so that I went again. Second time was a bit of a disaster: cursory, even more glacial and a definite negative. Avoid!
Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Interesting review: I've seen her twice. The first time the massage was superb, sexy and very good, although the same criticisms applied (not naked, unsmiling, short time), so that I went again. Second time was a bit of a disaster: cursory, even more glacial and a definite negative. Avoid!

Wish you'd have done a review on here of your experience with her Oldblighter, would've save me time and money  :dash:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Classic post.  :lol:

Offline SamLP

That sounds like a uninspiring punt. She used to be in Kingsbury. I called her once, and her tone put me off. Asked if she FK's, she didn't so I moved on.
She used to be a £40/60 then, now up to £60/80
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 07:23:35 pm by SamLP »

Yeboahsleftfoot

That sounds like a uninspiring punt. She used to be in Kingsbury. I called her once, and her tone put me off. Asked if she FK's, she didn't so I moved on.

The most frustrating thing is she's not bad looking and is a trained masseuse, it could have been so much better if her attitude didn't stink.

theGOAT

Thanks for writing a Negative review.  They are the most valuable on here.

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline SamLP

Thanks for writing a Negative review.  They are the most valuable on here.

Cheers!  :drinks:

I really don't know if you were being sarcastic or have quoted the wrong person. I didn't see her or arrange a booking so there was no need to write a review. As for negative reviews, I agree, they are valuable which is why I write them up when I have a bad experience.

Yeboahsleftfoot

I really don't know if you were being sarcastic or have quoted the wrong person. I didn't see her or arrange a booking so there was no need to write a review. As for negative reviews, I agree, they are valuable which is why I write them up when I have a bad experience.

I reckon Mr. Goat was commenting on the review Sam

Offline Vinegar Strokes

She used to offer massage with full service when over in Kingsbury, shame she's only doing massage now.

Yeboahsleftfoot

She used to offer massage with full service when over in Kingsbury, shame she's only doing massage now.

I bet that was an awesome experience, disinterested sex with a big ginger pussy watching, you should write a review though it sounds like a nightmare....

bristolqwerty

Good post  :D
sucks me pretty well and I pop in the condom which she removes, cleans me up, disdainfully wraps the discarded jonny in kitchen roll and gets rid of it.
  can I ask if you were expecting her to pose for a selfie with it  :D :yahoo:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Good post  :D  can I ask if you were expecting her to pose for a selfie with it  :D :yahoo:

Cheeky Andy! Yes, that would've been nice, added a personal touch that the whole punt was devoid of....

Online webpunter

Much as you had a crap time it was a very witty review.  Thank-you as silver bullet just whistled past me.  HL is minus one

There is some good news.  Its unbelievable that the team @ Bell-End Road are in the top half of the table !

Yeboahsleftfoot

Much as you had a crap time it was a very witty review.  Thank-you as silver bullet just whistled past me.  HL is minus one

There is some good news.  Its unbelievable that the team @ Bell-End Road are in the top half of the table !

3 wins on the bounce, big Stevie lost weight, Cellino and his daft offspring are still cunts, the world is a wonderful place!

condomman

Good post  :D  can I ask if you were expecting her to pose for a selfie with it  :D :yahoo:

That's a pre born, you have to treat it better than "one sheet" of Plenty!

Brilliant review YLF. Gave her the miss after contemplating.

Yeboahsleftfoot

That's a pre born, you have to treat it better than "one sheet" of Plenty!

Brilliant review YLF. Gave her the miss after contemplating.

Good choice young fella