Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Koa (Formerly Koa32) - London Overnight Outcall  (Read 4766 times)

CampFreddie123

External Link/Members Only

I'm new on here but been punting for a while. Koa has only one review on here under her new AW ID (formerly External Link/Members Only) so having seen her for an overnight recently, I thought I'd oblige.

Venue was my 4 star hotel in central London, cost £1,000. This was my first ever overnight, and although I'd seen her once before, I was a bit worried we wouldn't click so decided to start off with a nice meal at a local restaurant. She arrived bang on time, casually dressed as we had agreed. My fears were immediately put to rest, she's a bright and chatty young woman, we got on very well and I was immediately relaxed in her company.

Koa is very pretty, slim and fit with shoulder length dark blonde hair, perky natural boobs and pierced nipples. She needs better profile pics as the current ones (taken in a hurry to get her new profile up and running) do her no justice whatsoever. Her stated age is accurate.

To cut a long story very short, our meeting included lots of kissing, oral both ways, including DT/CIM/swallow and something close to a snowball that was really more of a spunky kiss, sex in multiple positions (highlights being fucking her in doggy while she used a wand on her clit, and fucking her against the window while looking down at the people below from the 14th floor), rimming both ways, toys on her.

Throughout the meet she was responsive, vocal, inventive, easy to get along with and just 100% the filthy girl next door she claims to be.

We did have a few hours sleep followed by another fantastic blowjob to completion (let's just say the evidence disappeared without trace) before we said our goodbyes and I made my weary way off to my morning meeting.

Overall, a brilliant session with a gorgerous and sexy young woman, well worth the money.

Will I return? Of course, when my bank balance can stand it.   
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 10:17:25 pm by CampFreddie123 »

CampFreddie123

Forgot to mention we had some great fun in the shower too,  and she gives a damn good massage. I'm sure other things will occur to me too.

tonysoprano

Will I return? Of course, when my bank balance can stand it.   

Mate, she's a lovely girl but if you're spending a grand a night, i'd really hope your bank balance isn't something you need to actually worry too much about..

Offline kong

this girl looks/sounds amazing. wish she did incalls!

CampFreddie123

AW profile went very quiet pre-Christmas and now gone completely.

Offline Punting Valley

AW profile went very quiet pre-Christmas and now gone completely.

I have noticed that too, something about her dog being sick was on her profile before she took it down. Hope this isn't retirement. :unknown:

texasjapan

Unfortunately koa has retired,  was able to see her in December,  she told me mid January she has moved on, tried to book her just before she went off the grid,  alas my timetable did not permit :dash:
Thers a good chance she will be back tho,  the money is just too good being a hooker

Offline collector

Offline iwtc

Profile has gone inactive again.