Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Lilla in Hounslow  (Read 1398 times)

Offline HappyandLucky

Offline Turtle1

She looks fat and nasty. try to stay away from such altered pic profiles. Hounslow is full of skanks these these days too.

Offline HappyandLucky

She looks fat and nasty. try to stay away from such altered pic profiles. Hounslow is full of skanks these these days too.

For me a nasty dirty look is sometimes a good thing, but you are probably right about Hounslow.  Never read a good report yet from the area, it seems a bit of a punting dessert to find a gem in

jimbobwood

Yes I've seen her, average punt. Terrible kissing, average OWO and bad english. She allows you to finger her pussy and arse and is very responsive. She is very clean, nice figure and arse. Overall, I wouldn't recommend her.

Offline HappyandLucky

Yes I've seen her, average punt. Terrible kissing, average OWO and bad english. She allows you to finger her pussy and arse and is very responsive. She is very clean, nice figure and arse. Overall, I wouldn't recommend her.
Thanks for coming back Jimbob, but just to late for me as I TOFTT. Have posted a negative review but not sure how to paste a shortcut in this reply.

Online NightKid

Thanks for coming back Jimbob, but just to late for me as I TOFTT. Have posted a negative review but not sure how to paste a shortcut in this reply.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38319.0

You have 2 more wishes left.  :cool: