Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: And I thought I’d had some shit punts!  (Read 1035 times)

Offline Jeffe

Was browsing the agency sites and came across this review  :scare: :scare: :scare:

External Link/Members Only

Different strokes for different folks I guess!

Offline jimmymac

Offline Zeusthedoc

Interesting that they let the review stay on the page

Offline ulstersubbie

Scat play turns some people on, not for me though, too extreme even for my tastes. Pretty decent review from the punter in question.

Offline cotton

My presumption is that that review is tongue in cheek (fake) , quite funny but it has to be a wind up right , i dont know the requisite criteria for leaving a review but it reads to me like a joke review, if its true then its unspeakably horrendous.

Offline Londonpunter30

Sounds like a fake review to me, can’t believe he would go from beginner to full on eating straight away.

Offline winkywanky

What. The. Fuck.  :scare:

And she looks like such a sweet young girl!  :lol:

Offline unus669

Offline Harry Monk

My presumption is that that review is tongue in cheek (fake) , quite funny but it has to be a wind up right , i dont know the requisite criteria for leaving a review but it reads to me like a joke review, if its true then its unspeakably horrendous.

Tongue in cheek ???? I'd say so  :vomit:

I don't mind licking a rusty sheriffs badge but only a clean one...only clean passages allowed here please

Can't believe this is a factual review ..dunno  :unknown:

Online sexy pete

Even if it was a fake I thought it was hilarious. The first time I read it I admit to being shocked. When I read it again a few hours later I couldn't help laughing at the story.

Offline Topkat

Had to check the calendar it wasn’t April 1st
Didn’t know whether to laugh or throw up..... Must be a wind up....?

Offline Payyourwaymate

That guy must be joking around surely...he wants to take naan bread with him for round 2  :vomit:  :cry:.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 08:19:23 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Online sparkus

Human Centipede, more like.

Milk, milk, lemonade, round the corner chocolate cake...

Offline Kool Keef

Angel of defecation......naan bread!  :lol:

Offline Dashing

After causing a stink  :vomit: on this thread ... that 'review' seems to have vanished ... the agency must have got wind of it...