Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Croydon area fun?  (Read 3200 times)

Offline TheLastSamuari

Hey guys,  going to be in Croydon at the end of the month, but looking at reviews,  not one who in the area is worth a visit ??
Really ??
Anywhere nearby worth a visit ?
Looking for slim 20-35 ish, rather not waste my time if the current wgs in Croydon are crap..

Any suggestions or is it worth a deeper trip into London ?

Offline Mr Girth

There's very little quality in Croydon.

Far better hoping on the train to Victoria or London Bridge/Blackfriars/St Pancras which only takes 15 mins.

Then do your research in central London.

Offline TheLastSamuari

Yeah that's what I thought.
Cheers

Offline Jonestown

Isn't Sutton, next door to Croydon a bit of a hot bed for punting, with parties and whatnot going on ?

Offline Londoner2000

Sutton is where John runs the LAPC parties.  Girls are OK bit hit and miss  but less options since paradise in dagenham got nabbed by the plod.  By the way I just noticed my previous review was downgraded to a discussion -  just a quick question hypothetically if I had included her contact details after getting permission from her,  would that have stayed as a review?
Banned reason: Your a fucked up sick cunt. If you could read this you would probably wank yourself silly
Banned by: Head1

Offline The_Don

London has better punting postcodes, IMO.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Isn't Sutton, next door to Croydon a bit of a hot bed for punting, with parties and whatnot going on ?

Punting is Sutton is shit. I go there because punting in Croydon is really shit.

Offline TheLastSamuari

Any recommendations ? Or anyone to stay clear of ?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Any recommendations ? Or anyone to stay clear of ?

Nope. Of the 3 I've seen (all reviewed): one seems to be back in Poland, another only other seems to offer outcall at the moment, and the other only seems to offer massage now. And she aint slim. I told you it was shit.

Offline dooby111

yeah Croydon is tough, many Roms, horrible attitude, i haven't tried but I spotted these two - if real look amazing the second one sounds nice on phone if real....
External Link/Members Only

Offline dooby111

i would try but i am goin away 2 weeks  :cry:

Offline whoya.kiddin

I have not punted in Croydon but ran some research on it two months ago.  The standout finding was a MASSIVE turnover in unverified profiles; 20 - 40+ per week in the CR0 postcode.  If you chose to risk it keep in mind that nteresting looking SP's might actually be a fake B&S to lure punters in to the brothels. You can generally spot these because they typically fail to generate hits on the phone number or profile despite apparently trading for months or years.  I suspect you'll need research and your wits about you to manage a successful punt.

Offline Finbar1

Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline TheLastSamuari

Lol cheers 2 different girls on the profile ;) lol
Will have a look around sutton, and further out cheers.

Offline TheLastSamuari

Never actually tried viva.. no reviews on most girls I have liked, but yeah those 2 look hot...

yeah Croydon is tough, many Roms, horrible attitude, i haven't tried but I spotted these two - if real look amazing the second one sounds nice on phone if real....

Offline llanero

Usually difficult to get hold of.
Worth every penny.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Worth every penny.

When you say "difficult to get hold of", you mean "unreliable and fucks punters around", don't you? I'd considered her once but the inconsistency ruled her out pretty quickly.

Offline TheLastSamuari

seems to be a bucket load of Brazilians in Croydon at present.. ate they taking over from the polish & roms ??

Offline NightKid

Worth every penny.

You failed your Geography GCSEs, didn't you?

Offline TheLastSamuari

What are the Brazilian girls like by the way,  much plastic ?
Energetic or star fish ?

Offline whoya.kiddin

What are the Brazilian girls like by the way,  much plastic ?
Energetic or star fish ?

Brazilian "girls" are often boys.....

Offline Twotall

I used to visit New Siam Massage in Brighton Road when I was in Croydon. It’s South Croydon (CR2 6EG) and a bit of a hike outside the centre but it was always a good session and good value with young asian girls.

They still seem to have adverts running

They did use to have ladyboys available as an alternative, wasn’t sure whether one doubles up as security as they were fairly butch looking but this is all a while ago and may have changed. YMMV