Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dereham road/ newspaper ad Norwich  (Read 2679 times)

Offline Johnbean

Bit of a long shot but does anybody remember the ad in the back of a rag, one like the Daily Sport, for a house off Dereham road? I know the name of the road but not sure if I can be that specific... was just looking for the Norwich number to give it a try as they used to have a lot of UEA students passing through. PM welcome, thanks in advance!

Offline Dufdave

Are they still operating from there used to use them when I used to live in Norwich
Banned reason: Waiting 4 years for a review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Johnbean

Connaught Road?

Yes that’s the one, wasn’t sure if I was allowed to be that specific. Used to flip a coin on the wg whether you got crap or a corker. I would assume they still have the number.

Offline Johnbean

Are they still operating from there used to use them when I used to live in Norwich

Don’t know, I would be interested though, might get me back into things.

Offline superman_69

Yes I remember it too... if it still does exist PM the number pls gents...

Offline madeinwales56

I wrote a review for a prossie called Angel who worked out of Connaught Road. I have just looked at it so I coukdprovide a link but her profile is now limited to private gallery. Sorry fellas.

Offline itk

Was this back around mid 1990’s? Road name rings a bell, but not sure. I can remember a house no. 108 Sprowston Road being a great place, especially Becky. She was fantastic

Offline Johnbean

Was this back around mid 1990’s? Road name rings a bell, but not sure. I can remember a house no. 108 Sprowston Road being a great place, especially Becky. She was fantastic

I would think it’s been going a while, I first visited in about 2002, and frequented there for the next decade when I had money and free time... I don’t know the Sprowston toad one, was it a newspaper ad?

Offline anglian

108 Sprowston Road used to be a social services home back in the 1990’s iirc. It was covered in ivy and had CCTV on the front wall. I think the county council sold it off a decade (or two) ago. There was at least one pro living there. A black girl with obvious addiction problems and a face like a skull. I used to see her on the “block,” usually  King Street.

Offline itk

I would think it’s been going a while, I first visited in about 2002, and frequented there for the next decade when I had money and free time... I don’t know the Sprowston toad one, was it a newspaper ad?

It was either a number from a phone box or from a newspaper ad. I can’t remember to be honest, but more likely to have been from a phone box on Rouen Road or King Street.

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Aaahhhh,the good ole days eh gents;-)...Lower Clarence Rd brings back fond memories for me-Also the churchyard off King Street and the little abandoned garages of Rouen Road too!#BringBackNorwichRedLightArea

Offline Henry767

God yes the king Street church yard and porch. Used to meet carol there on Saturday mornings. Once hopped o et the wall into the convent garden and had a great Shah with s willing wg on a table!

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Nice work ole boy:-)...Pounded some young whore called Sarah in that porch back in the day-didn’t half get chilly lol