Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheap blowie  (Read 5151 times)

Offline muddy funxter

Anyone know where I can get a cheap decent blowie around essex got an itch need scratching an pretty brassic at mo

Offline Rock123

External Link/Members Only

:D

I kid...........ATM no I don't. But good luck on your search!

Offline oohermrs

Muddy - let us know if she's ok with a cim finish please.  Her likes list only has it down as at discretion.

Thanks

Offline muddy funxter

Muddy - let us know if she's ok with a cim finish please.  Her likes list only has it down as at discretion.

Thanks

Will do

Offline muddy funxter

Update I cant get hold of her doesn't seem to be working any others?

Offline Ivan Drago

sorry for the recommendation. i had seen her in the past. she has become unreliable. i made a booking only to get silent treatment when i got to the address.

Offline winkywanky

« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 10:35:54 pm by winkywanky »

Offline Bogof60

Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tatcojimbo

Wowza! How cheap can you go??

Offline mork

No doubt her fans profile elsewhere is Where Dem Dollas At

Offline muddy funxter

Read email never replied even though available was on green which was turned on as she is not available all the time ..... she must be so busy

Offline muddy funxter

Desperately seeking a descent blow job help me out

Offline winkywanky

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She'll expertly and lovingly suck you dry for a full 15mins, and swallow the evidence to boot. All for £35. I call that a bargain  :drinks:.

Don't say I never do you any favours  :P.

Offline oohermrs

How about Chelsea in Harlow?  £40 for a blow & go with cim.

Offline winkywanky

One thing I should have checked, is that where the girl goes down on you?

Offline wannabe

:lol:

Offline muddy funxter

Yes mate lock down not forced me that cheap yet...... no offence meant some of toye "ladies" are very expensive

Offline oohermrs

Muddy - you're going to struggle to get much below the £35/40 mark and get a reliable service.

The only other reliable SP I know less than this is Carey in Clacton at £30 - but that might be a bit of a schlep for you...?

Below that you're talking about street girls at £20 a pop, but I don't know anything about that scene so can't help you mate.

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

I can indeed vouch for Clacton-Clarey guys...She could suck a tennis ball through an industrial garden hose!...Albeit a tad mechanical in a seedy setting but hey for £30,Beggers can’t be choosers I guess lol;)

Offline muddy funxter

Sorry I dont mind paying 50 I just meant that's all I'm after.... just reliable service for a decent blow job

Offline Nedy

Muddy - you're going to struggle to get much below the £35/40 mark and get a reliable service.

The only other reliable SP I know less than this is Carey in Clacton at £30 - but that might be a bit of a schlep for you...?

Below that you're talking about street girls at £20 a pop, but I don't know anything about that scene so can't help you mate.

Someone mentioned much worse.... girl seems reliable though and at 20 quid can you go wrong?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline muddy funxter

Perhaps the title is misleading after a bird who can suck a proper cock.... I'm not interested in sex just decent blowie