Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Karren666 in Peterborough?  (Read 982 times)

Offline Slaveliam90

My first time posting on this site, so apologies if I do anything wrong...

Slim pickings in Peterborough. Not that I would see anyone atm due to lockdown, but doesn't stop me looking around.

I don't usually shit where I eat so tend to avoid seeing girls in the same area, but sometimes just can't help myself.

Came across this girl, messaged her a couple of times and was going to meet previously but then I cancelled as she lives fairly close to me and I thought better of it. But I keep being drawn back and could be a good quickie shag one day.

Looks alright, bit rough perhaps, looks like shes got a banging pair of tits. I've met a couple of rough looking birds before off AW and some of them have been cracking shags. But she keeps her feedback hidden and I can't find anything about her on here.

Anybody met her previously?

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If you put the AW number - 4211122 in the search box reviews will show up they also show beneath you post.

Offline Uncle Bob

:thumbsdown:
Avoid her like the plague!!!
Arranged a meet & soon after arriving & handing over the money, a bloke carrying a knife walked in the room asking who the fuck I was.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Arranged a meet & soon after arriving & handing over the money, a bloke carrying a knife walked in the room asking who the fuck I was.

Care to expand and also submit a review?

Offline Slaveliam90

Jesus!
Ta - will defo be giving her a wide berth!

Offline Uncle Bob

Care to expand and also submit a review?
Stand by what I said but it's only right I write a review on here justifying my statement.

Can't just go badmouthing a SP without writing the reasons for my post.

Well, suppose I could but it's neither constructive or helpful to other members on this forum.

Will try & get it done & dusted this weekend 👍

Offline funfungoodguy

is there anything to add please ? , those allegations are very serious - may we have some ore or the story since if what you say is factual then obvs. nobody's going too go anywhere near the place?

Apparently trading for several years but the feedbacks are hidden which is always a bad sign and no visible field reviews.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 02:15:49 pm by funfungoodguy »

Offline The_Grinder

is there anything to add please ? , those allegations are very serious - may we have some ore or the story since if what you say is factual then obvs. nobody's going too go anywhere near the place?

Apparently trading for several years but the feedbacks are hidden which is always a bad sign and no visible field reviews.

Have you put this number in the search box - 4211122

Doesn't look good with whats said about her
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 06:17:45 pm by The_Grinder »

Offline lvtpunt

Wasn't she working under a different name previously?

Offline The_Grinder

Wasn't she working under a different name previously?

Cindy666

The continual use of 666 would put me off  :diablo:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Stand by what I said but it's only right I write a review on here justifying my statement.

Can't just go badmouthing a SP without writing the reasons for my post.

Well, suppose I could but it's neither constructive or helpful to other members on this forum.

Will try & get it done & dusted this weekend 👍

Still awaiting your review, regarding being shown a knife and getting mugged.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Cindy666

The continual use of 666 would put me off  :diablo:

Why the hell would that be?  :diablo:

I'll grab me coat...