Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ridiculous figure in Borehamwood  (Read 1698 times)

Offline Ron89

External Link/Members Only

Ridiculous figure, any intel on this one? Would even put up with the typical Rom attitude providing she’s sexually compliant

Offline lillythesavage

External Link/Members Only

Ridiculous figure, any intel on this one? Would even put up with the typical Rom attitude providing she’s sexually compliant

If only I had to go that way into town this evening, going to take a chance on a Hungarian milf, Figure not quite so curvy and twice the age but a big tit curvy is def the order of the day.

To be honest they both look tgtbt.

Offline Ron89

If only I had to go that way into town this evening, going to take a chance on a Hungarian milf, Figure not quite so curvy and twice the age but a big tit curvy is def the order of the day.

To be honest they both look tgtbt.

Yea I might have to chance this one, 40 quid loss ain’t too bad. Good luck with yours

Offline lillythesavage

Yea I might have to chance this one, 40 quid loss ain’t too bad. Good luck with yours

Did you try, would make a detour next time for that if it is any good. The Hungarian was ok, not much like pics and very limited service but I left happy after depositing a large load all over her back. Do not usually do that but had a sudden urge to. Was fun hearing her swear in Hungarian.

Offline Ocorb11

Looks like she’s up in Glasgow now!
Was going to visit her 😭

Offline Plan R

Offline rubandtuguk

Offline Ron89

I didn’t get round to this one, she’s back down south now though so may take a shot. Word is she’s a b&s, hoping it’s just when she has another punter.

Offline Smithchrissmith

I remember this thread but don’t remember her looking like that in the photos..... same girl?

Offline lillythesavage

I remember this thread but don’t remember her looking like that in the photos..... same girl?

Same pictures def., whether you get the same girl in the pictures is a different story, cannot remember where she went up north to see if any info from up there. oh wait search profile number doh.

Offline lillythesavage

B&S switch up in Scotland posted on a thread but not in a review, out of my way by a lot but local or on route I think I would go find out.