Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Kisss - Michelle  (Read 913 times)

Offline thekman100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure? AW feedback looks good but I always look for verification here and can't find any!

Cheers in advance.

Offline JohnWaynesJism

I spotted this one as well and was wondering the same thing, looks like she is worth a punt, so if I do I`ll feedback and let you know. Place your bets on whether OWO and CIM are really included though!

Offline megadik

She is worth a punt! Met her in Bracknell few months back.

Facially attractive! Lots of giggles.  Very nice body!

One minor negative: kept on wiping my cock in middle of OWO session, though she had watched me washing it in shower ( as per her request)  :mad:

Apart from that,, she is willing to please..

Tried different positions. Overall positive! :dance:

Offline JohnWaynesJism

She is worth a punt! Met her in Bracknell few months back.

Facially attractive! Lots of giggles.  Very nice body!

One minor negative: kept on wiping my cock in middle of OWO session, though she had watched me washing it in shower ( as per her request)  :mad:

Apart from that,, she is willing to please..

Tried different positions. Overall positive! :dance:

Nice one, thanks megadik! Did she do CIM as well?

Offline thekman100

Excellent, thanks for the seal of approval. I will add to HL and try to 'make a date'. Will do a official report as one is needed on here.

Offline megadik

Nice one, thanks megadik! Did she do CIM as well?

... I haven't asked her for it.. may be ring her to find out..

..she constantly kept wiping my cock during owo... i don't think she might include in the price..

Offline thekman100

... I haven't asked her for it.. may be ring her to find out..

..she constantly kept wiping my cock during owo... i don't think she might include in the price..

before OWO is one thing, doesn't overly bother me. DURING would piss me right off! Might be a deal breaker.

Offline personofinterest

No experience of wiping me during OWO. However, Michelle did a wipe down before each OWO event. Michelle also used hand gel to clean her hand every so often. Mchelle is quite pretty and young. Spoke English seemed limited or that she was not chatty. Reportedly from Hungary - your guess would be as good as mine. French kissing was light and non existant after I went south (only for a quick kiss). Good for an encounter but not a GFE.