Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicolestarxxxx Reading  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Marshall85

Hi, has anyone seen her recently? I see from her reviews that her service dropped off a cliff a couple of years ago. Was wondering if she's found her mojo again, as there's not much else in the area.

Offline Marshall85

I goofed and thought I was in south east forum.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I'm guessing you haven't punted in the last 2 years so what a great opportunity for you to check her out and report back. I'd even count it as a TOFTT.

Online tictacs

I saw her for a second time last year and found her much the same as my positive review from 2018. Her location had changed from my first visit but she hasn't moved far. Services were all very good, found conversation a bit awkward at times but that's not what you're there for so it wasn't a problem :thumbsup: 

Offline downthehatch

I keep looking at Nicole and wondering if I too should take a punt (pun intended). I even asked the same questions as OP a couple of years ago.  The problem is the few times I have tried to book her or ask about services, she has come over as quite vague and rude. I am tempted - but her high prices put me off. If she was £80 for 30 mins I think I would give her a go, but certainly not at £100 +.