Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham centre incall  (Read 1182 times)

Offline guymids-72

Hi all
I've got a rare couple of free hours in Brum coming up in Feb and  looking for a reliable SP for a two hour incall

Age 21-55
Size 8-14
White or Asian

Sorry the above is vague, but generally I'm not fussed as long as they provide a genuine GFE

I would have looked at Lilith (away) Chardonnay (fully booked) Paloma (already seen and reviewed neutral)

Any recommendations gratefully accepted

Cheers in advance

Offline Joball87

Hannah deluxe isn't a bad option albeit usually only a few days a week incall currently.

Offline GingerNuts

Offline guymids-72

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers reviews look bang on....looks like she only does Thursday or Friday though, I'll send an enquiry to see if this is flexible

Offline Joball87

There are others too eg. (Not seen all these)
External Link/Members Only
Plus often a few weekly tourers too that change each week

Offline guymids-72

There are others too eg. (Not seen all these)
Plus often a few weekly tourers too that change each week

Cheers Joball87 your a star I'll have a look much appreciated.

Offline guymids-72

It's been nearly 6 years since I worked in Brum city centre.
Spent a couple of hours researching the weekend.....slim pickings if you want an established provider

Offline theaccountant

I'd say if you are into Asians. Have a look at some of the Water Street girls. Seen Meena (External Link/Members Only) recently again and didn't leave disappointed. Some new British girls popping up are getting close to providing a Rom-style service now and don't give a crap about your time (External Link/Members Only <<< this one as an example. I'll post my review of her in a few weeks. Otherwise, it's a resounding negative).

External Link/Members Only - Summer's rates are silly now. As pleasant as my experience was with her, she is not a £350 per hour girl.

External Link/Members Only - I have seen Maddison recently and can say she is a good provider, though you have to take the lead a bit with her. Once you get the ball rolling, it's all fun from that point. (Will post my review in time about her).

Otherwise, it is slim picking in the City at the moment.

Offline Joball87

This is at risk of appearing as touting but tbh I do reference a few other girls too  elsewhere. Molly is a v good option for most scenarios/tastes and has recently started incalls which I suspect will become a lot more frequent and likely at mid/upscale Central locations. Recently seen again and still a great experience and she is pretty and nice to be with but also as naughty as you want. Not adding another review of her yet though as no change External Link/Members Only

Offline guymids-72

I'd say if you are into Asians. Have a look at some of the Water Street girls. Seen Meena (External Link/Members Only) recently again and didn't leave disappointed. Some new British girls popping up are getting close to providing a Rom-style service now and don't give a crap about your time (External Link/Members Only <<< this one as an example. I'll post my review of her in a few weeks. Otherwise, it's a resounding negative).

External Link/Members Only - Summer's rates are silly now. As pleasant as my experience was with her, she is not a £350 per hour girl.

External Link/Members Only - I have seen Maddison recently and can say she is a good provider, though you have to take the lead a bit with her. Once you get the ball rolling, it's all fun from that point. (Will post my review in time about her).

Otherwise, it is slim picking in the City at the moment.

Cheers for taking the time mate
 Maddison is one that I have short listed, it will be pot luck as to if she is in Brum the day I have a free morning there.
Even though I'm willing to pay a bit more than some £350 is out of my league
Need to get back to the good old days of Andrea medda, British Lisa etc...

Offline guymids-72

This is at risk of appearing as touting but tbh I do reference a few other girls too  elsewhere. Molly is a v good option for most scenarios/tastes and has recently started incalls which I suspect will become a lot more frequent and likely at mid/upscale Central locations. Recently seen again and still a great experience and she is pretty and nice to be with but also as naughty as you want. Not adding another review of her yet though as no change External Link/Members Only

Cheers for that
Top of my price range but looks top notch.
Looking at your reviews we have similar tastes around the same areas