Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Entering Vehicle reg  (Read 2494 times)

Offline guymids-72

Hi All
Does anyone know if you have to enter your reg at the Village hotel in Dudley to get free parking?
Due to wearing contacts for punts my reading vision is a little suspect :lol:

Offline alabama1

Hi All
Does anyone know if you have to enter your reg at the Village hotel in Dudley to get free parking?
Due to wearing contacts for punts my reading vision is a little suspect :lol:
I had to, but that was a couple of years ago. If you want to play safe , you can always park on the adjoining Castle Gate complex, where parking is free, and you don't have to enter your reg.  :hi:

Offline guymids-72

I had to, but that was a couple of years ago. If you want to play safe , you can always park on the adjoining Castle Gate complex, where parking is free, and you don't have to enter your reg.  :hi:

Your a gent, many thanks!

Offline m4rmite

Park on the cinema car park and voila.. perfect alibi

Offline Mutantlarry

I was there back at the start of December. If you’re there for less than 4 hours you don’t have to worry about reg numbers. Same goes for Walsall.

Offline guymids-72

Cheers Fellas much appreciated 👍

Offline alabama1

Park on the cinema car park and voila.. perfect alibi
Not really. Have you ever gone to the cinema on your own ?  :rolleyes:

Offline 801

If its the Shirley one you mean then no you don't have to . Free for 4 hours i think
Walk in and the lifts are on the left of the desk

Care to share which SP is it you may be visiting ?

Offline alabama1

If its the Shirley one you mean then no you don't have to . Free for 4 hours i think
Walk in and the lifts are on the left of the desk

Care to share which SP is it you may be visiting ?
The OP states that it's the Dudley one.  :)

Offline ScouserRod

Same applies at the Village in Coventry-no problems with parking charges-but even though it is a big car park at peak times it is sometimes difficult to find a place !! Can't all be upstairs shagging !!!

Online mr.bluesky

Same applies at the Village in Coventry-no problems with parking charges-but even though it is a big car park at peak times it is sometimes difficult to find a place !! Can't all be upstairs shagging !!!

Park in the nearby Sainsbury car park for the Village Hotel Coventry. Its only a short walk away.