Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage therapy - Stratford-upon-Avon  (Read 4198 times)

Offline Rih6647

Another new provider in Stratford has popped up. But this one has been on gumtree since 2017 does anyone recognise number or anything

By looks of the advert it’s a town centre shop so won’t be very discreet

Thai Massage Therapy
External Link/Members Only

Offline GingerNuts

The person who placed the advert on Gumtree has been posting for five years, they could have been advertising anything. Until quite recently the premises was a Thai restaurant/takeaway (or part of it).

If you follow the Instagram link it shows a picture posted yesterday which seems to show them finishing getting the place ready.

Offline theejaculator

The person who placed the advert on Gumtree has been posting for five years, they could have been advertising anything. Until quite recently the premises was a Thai restaurant/takeaway (or part of it).

If you follow the Instagram link it shows a picture posted yesterday which seems to show them finishing getting the place ready.

Nut posted the advert....perhaps its a 'sign' :sarcastic:

Offline camzz69

I saw this one too - another food business in Stratford that's decided to fiddle with nuts rather than cook with them  :lol:

It all looks very professional, but as we all know cash talks with Thai chicas.  I will be bowling along soon as.....

Offline Rih6647

I’m going to try and visit tomorrow or Wednesday

Offline razman44

Was in the town centre so thought I would see who was running it. Was suprised to see Nutcha - she is now running the shop in Henley Street as well as the one in Hinckley. So I dont think there is any doubt that 'extras' will be on the cards. In fact she asked me if I wanted a 4 hand as she wanted to train one of the girls on managin gthe extras. I declined the offer as I was tight for time.

Offline camzz69

Was in the town centre so thought I would see who was running it. Was suprised to see Nutcha - she is now running the shop in Henley Street as well as the one in Hinckley. So I dont think there is any doubt that 'extras' will be on the cards. In fact she asked me if I wanted a 4 hand as she wanted to train one of the girls on managin gthe extras. I declined the offer as I was tight for time.

:lol: :lol: fucking mega - I want to be a masseuse's trainer dick. Wonder if she'll discount it for me.

Seriously though, good intel.  I also heard today (during one of my exploits) that this was indeed the next shop in the chain for Nutcha so might need to give it a swerve as I got a bit too regular at Henly St few years back and once bumped into her and her gang in town when I was out with someone who shouldn't be seeing me being well known by a group of pissed Thai chicas :rolleyes:

Offline jimbobalula

Afternoon gents
What's nutcha like as I've a booking early tomorrow afternoon. She sounds interesting and fun. Very efficient re to tex  :rolleyes:

Offline camzz69

Afternoon gents
What's nutcha like as I've a booking early tomorrow afternoon. She sounds interesting and fun. Very efficient re to tex  :rolleyes:

Not had the pleasure for a couple of years but depending on her mood, and how much wine she has at lunchtime, she can be well lively especially if you treat her well. And she knows how to run her business and look after regulars whether they are hers, or her girls !  At Henley St she controlled all the pre-bookings herself, but of course not walk-ins - and she goes out of her way to make sure regulars are looked after though. No doubt this is why she is training the newbies on attention to detail  :D
She's not the smallest of Thai chicas, but attractive, smiley and chatty enough and sounds like she's still very much in the "extras" game so you should be leaving with a smile if a good wedge of cash leaves your trouser pocket.
Look forward to hearing about it.

Offline theejaculator

So is this new place run by the same thais as Henley Street?

Offline camzz69

So is this new place run by the same thais as Henley Street?

Yep but it is only one mamasan, Nutcha (a.k.a many other names on ads) who owns all 3 shops - there's one in Hinckley also.

All the other chicas are worker bees and do most of the heavy-lifting for her. She also used to do massage work herself at the shops and a house away from Stratford. Sounds like she is still active herself but with 3 now to run she must get a load of admin to deal with.

Looking forward to hearing details from the two posters here who are bowling along this week before I venture along.

Offline theejaculator

Well I don't know why we're getting so excited...I know Stratford is dull but Henley Street has been very hit and miss for me with more misses.
Perhaps I'll see if I can actually book khing instead of her friend
« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 08:53:01 am by theejaculator »

Offline jimbobalula

Morning gents Christmas greetings
As promised review. Booked last Wednesday 21st last appointment of the evening 7.30pm 1hour.
Arrived 5mins early 3 ladies in reception. Presume the lady who was behind the desk was the contact from day before Emma who said she only works on reception (incidentally said nutcha is the lady I'd be seeing)
Paid £40 for hours massage then an attractive mature woman mid 40s appears and up the stairs we go. Use the toilet and go into the room which is well set up proper massage table really wide with hole for your face. Asks me to undress and be back in 3mins. Be aware if it's the only room they use has 2 tables but no doors just curtains. As I was the last one in no issues for me. Lady comes back in starts the massage which is thorough and professional hits the right areas. She has to pop downstairs as other 2 girls have gone and forgotten something so she had to open the door. Returned apologises  just the 2 of us continues the massage which is quality few touches near the jewels which gets the sap rising. So said your nutcha who been looking forward to seeing then said no I'm jenny. Meeting nutcha later in Henley and explained on Thames. Confusing so left it at that. On turn over good massage continues cock is at full mast as she has a great pair of tits. Asks if I want that pole dealt with true right try for b2b but no. Took a bit of wrangling to get her to get those baps out eventually did had a good play with them then she delivered a decent hj. Cleaned up no shower available I believe and payed her and left
Total £90
Positive for the quality massage lady was lovely and great baps. Return if nutcha was guaranteed  :hi:

Online mr.bluesky

Good for you for taking the plunge but your review should be posted in the review section rather than the regional discussion section. Maybe a forum helper can move it.

Offline jimbobalula

Apologies clicked the wrong tab. Yes if someone could move be appreciated tried but I'm no bill Gates  :vomit: :thumbsup:
Was a tad disappointed to find it wasn't nutcha but perseverance will always succeed
Cheers Bluesky

Offline theejaculator

Apologies clicked the wrong tab. Yes if someone could move be appreciated tried but I'm no bill Gates  :vomit: :thumbsup:
Was a tad disappointed to find it wasn't nutcha but perseverance will always succeed
Cheers Bluesky

Not sure a post within a thread can be moved into a new post by admin. It would be better for you to copy and paste the post into the massage review section yourself

Offline theejaculator

This new place doesn't 'ring my bells'   so to speak....just curtains and no shower and chances are your massuer is going to be 50 plus...

Offline camzz69

Good insight into this place fella - thanks.
Henley St also used to have a curtained room for 2 massages but the door could be bolted which made it OK. Not sure whether to give this place a spin or not, doesn't seem like a great option to be honest.

Offline jimbobalula

Hi guys
Yes was a Toft good massage but not sure if you would get b2b or more. Your right maybe I was been polite with her age but a great rack on her. I just have an itch to see nutcha  :wacko: :thumbsup:

Offline shed

Hi guys
Yes was a Toft good massage but not sure if you would get b2b or more. Your right maybe I was been polite with her age but a great rack on her. I just have an itch to see nutcha  :wacko: :thumbsup:

Can you confirm the massage was £40 for the hour as normally in Stratford it's £50 / hour. I visit the area bi monthly and never been offered £40. Thanks for the review

Offline jimbobalula

Apologies shed
Yes paid £50 at reception for the hour not 40 my mistake. Girl on the desk did also say that early in the new year more staff will be available  :thumbsup: