Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody seen Welsh miss roxy - Birmingham  (Read 3998 times)

Offline billg4501

Has anyone got any experiences to share with this gorgeous welsh lass?
External Link/Members Only

She’s also back in Birmingham and wondering whether it’s paying her a visit.

Offline billg4501

Offline GingerNuts

Offline Paulmc

She isn't worth £10. Bad at replying, bad attitude, lazy laboured feel to the booking.
Couldn't wait to finish. And random men with her partying.
Pictures are MASSIVELY edited. She looks 25 on pics and 40+ in person.
Don't waste your money.

Offline alabama1

Must be worth it right
Here we go again, following closely on from that ' obsessed arse' twaddle of yours. She's got 1 review, (a negative), and she is £200 an hour. Do you frequent this site just to get a reaction  and reinforce how thick you are  :unknown:

Offline Cryton123

She isn't worth £10. Bad at replying, bad attitude, lazy laboured feel to the booking.
Don't waste your money.

Thanks for the info but this would be much better written as a review to ward others off making an expensive mistake  :hi:

Offline vindici

Don't waste your money.

I agree with the RT. Honourable Gentleman above that if possible, you should convert this post into a review for broader visibility.

Hidden Image/Members Only

🤮🤮🤮 What a horrific monstrosity of a train wreck of a mallard face.

Offline pbrown355

Vindici, Come off the fence mate and say what you mean

Offline Punterperson1971

Don't waste your money.
Mate you’ve been here 5 years now surely you know to put this in as a review as it would help people asking questions in the future.

Offline lamboman

Hidden Image/Members Only

🤮🤮🤮 What a horrific monstrosity of a train wreck of a mallard face.

[/quote]

:lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lamboman

« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 10:45:25 am by lamboman »
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline J56$

I was booked in to see her but when I parked up & sent the text she said the previous punter hadn't left yet. 5 mins later she said I could buzz up.

I had lewisjones23's review in the back of my mind so was a bit grossed out, then foolishly messaged her saying I don't mind waiting 10 mins for her to shower & freshen up. She got offended saying she already showered when the previous punter was there and cancelled the booking.

Now I feel sad & horny...

Offline GingerNuts

I was booked in to see her but when I parked up & sent the text she said the previous punter hadn't left yet. 5 mins later she said I could buzz up.

I had lewisjones23's review in the back of my mind so was a bit grossed out, then foolishly messaged her saying I don't mind waiting 10 mins for her to shower & freshen up. She got offended saying she already showered when the previous punter was there and cancelled the booking.

It would be helpful if you put that in a review.

Offline J56$

It would be helpful if you put that in a review.

I don't think it would be fair for me to review, in hindsight it was rude of me to send that text & I was silly to expect anything but a negative response. So it was my own fault.

I'm just wondering what others would have done in that situation, should I have just gone in?

Offline Cryton123

I don't think it would be fair for me to review, in hindsight it was rude of me to send that text & I was silly to expect anything but a negative response. So it was my own fault.

I'm just wondering what others would have done in that situation, should I have just gone in?

For £150 for 30mins I’d want to be absolute certain that she’s 100% clean and showered. However saying that, once I’m in the punting mode and I’m sat outside, I’m usually thinking with my cock. So difficult to say what I’d have done  :hi:

Online JontyR

It's tricky with the tone of texts. I do know that I am crap at texting on my prehistoric punting phone.

A review would be valid. You don't have to rate it as a negative. Knowing that punts may be be delayed or you need to be more gentle in comms can be very useful info to other punters.