Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Submissive Service in the UK  (Read 4121 times)

Offline xxlmuscles

Who do you think deserves this title?

My definition of sub is;
Takes a little pain (not a real pain slut) such as tits/arse slapping, hair pulling etc.
Actually gets turned on by being made to be obedient.

From my experiences my nomination would be;
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

See my report. She only does Out Calls, but fits my definition 100%

Offline nimrodluvsit

Are you her pimp?  Sounds like touting to me.

Offline DrConners

Doesn't sound like touting to me, just a question about submissive service providers.

Have you even bothered to read any of his reviews ?  :unknown:

Offline xxlmuscles

I'm certainly not any ones pimp.

I'm just trying to find out who we think provides the best service.
If I'd not put forward my suggestion, then I'd been called (quite rightly) a lazy sod.

Offline eyeseebee

Says the guy with no reviews about the guy with 18 reviews...

Offline Blackpool Rock

Doesn't sound like touting to me, just a question about submissive service providers.

Have you even bothered to read any of his reviews ?  :unknown:
He hasn't bothered to write any  :dash:
Still he's only been on here for 2 and a half years so probably not got round to it yet  :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

If I'd not put forward my suggestion, then I'd been called (quite rightly) a lazy sod.

I've wouldn't have called you lazy.... I'd have opened the cage for you  :scare: :D

Offline madmania

Little Katie in Bristol was always really well reviewed.

Not sure if she's still around though :unknown:

Offline hungrypunt

Who do you think deserves this title?

My definition of sub is;
Takes a little pain (not a real pain slut) such as tits/arse slapping, hair pulling etc.
Actually gets turned on by being made to be obedient.

From my experiences my nomination would be;

See my report. She only does Out Calls, but fits my definition 100%

Was looking at her last week funnily enough, seen you review.

According to reviews and UKE, Little miss Orla can be a good sub if you can nail her down. Her reliability leaves a lot to be desired, shes up and down like erm......an whores draws  :lol: :lol:

Ming

My thoughts immediately go to the following three:

LittleKatie94

Woofie35

Gorgeous Vicky

Woofie and LK can take quite hardcore, Vicky less so and has less on her likes list, but she does do as she is told and can take a good slap.

Yet to experience MarleyMagnificent, but have a booking soon.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Puntingonandoff

I'd second Little Katie but booking her is getting pretty much impossible.

Offline bhudda

According to reviews and UKE, Little miss Orla can be a good sub if you can nail her down. Her reliability leaves a lot to be desired, shes up and down like erm......an whores draws  :lol: :lol:

I'm all for a bit of bondage and spanking but nailing them down is a bit too far for me

Ming

Have had 2 bookings with LMO, and twice they have been cancelled, on the last occasion she didn't even bother informing me, I just found out VIA UKE.

Not going to bother attempting a third time.

Ming

I'm all for a bit of bondage and spanking but nailing them down is a bit too far for me

I think the use of nails is a bit too hardcore...

Offline xxlmuscles

Did try a couple of months ago to set up an In call with;

But could not get the date/timing right.

Offline Billy no mates

I have seen a few that could potentialy fit into this category, I like to be (mildly) domm. If I was picking one that I reckon actually 'got off' on it, and also had a pretty high desire for being very submissive.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Demistify

I have seen a few that could potentialy fit into this category, I like to be (mildly) domm. If I was picking one that I reckon actually 'got off' on it, and also had a pretty high desire for being very submissive.

She is stunning looking. At the risk of being fluffy, her eyes...Wow. Do you know if she does sub services without the age play stuff? A lot of her photos seem to indicate that she only really goes down this route, and I wouldn't want that, just straightforward sub.

vw

Little Katie in Bristol was always really well reviewed.

Not sure if she's still around though :unknown:

he is still about, would love one of her crazy reviews t pop up.  We live in hope for another 19 page https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73827.msg929647#msg929647 or the xmas cull  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79536.0

Cherry is supposed to be good, although is upselling her LG service that puts me off.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 06:45:41 pm by vw »

Ming

Cherry is supposed to be good, although is upselling her LG service that puts me off.

That reminds me, I haven't done my review of Cherry yet, must get round to it, it won't be a positive  :(

vw

That reminds me, I haven't done my review of Cherry yet, must get round to it, it won't be a positive  :(

Interesting, and very wel timed comment, knew my fishing may reward me.   :hi:  All i need to know thanks. 

Have you seen my violet review Ming, might interest your frutcake side.  :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=162369.0

Ming

Interesting, and very wel timed comment, knew my fishing may reward me.   :hi:  All i need to know thanks. 

Have you seen my violet review Ming, might interest your frutcake side.  :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=162369.0

Holy fuck, she's just gone on the HL.

Are those pictures accurate?

I am actually salivating at the thought (not a pretty sight).

vw

Holy fuck, she's just gone on the HL.

Are those pictures accurate?

I am actually salivating at the thought (not a pretty sight).

Pretty accurate, just a girl that needs to be led.  She has a "twin" too who is more dominant, I have plans lets say.   :crazy: :wacko:

Ming

Pretty accurate, just a girl that needs to be led.  She has a "twin" too who is more dominant, I have plans lets say.   :crazy: :wacko:

I take my  :hi: to you sir.

I need to get this one organised  :drinks:

Offline cueball

the xmas cull  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79536.0

Aaahh... happy days  :lol: that thread is the village of the damned  :lol:

Can you imagine the review if one of our living legends met little Katie  :lol: it'd be 18 carrot comedy gold... James lever 1856 would sanction an extra bank holiday for the workforce  :sarcastic:

vw

Aaahh... happy days  :lol: that thread is the village of the damned  :lol:

Can you imagine the review if one of our living legends met little Katie  :lol: it'd be 18 carrot comedy gold... James lever 1856 would sanction an extra bank holiday for the workforce  :sarcastic:

Ming was the last to review her to no drama.   :hi: 

Shocked MrFishyfoo has no recommendations for this thread, after all he has his own rope.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Shocked MrFishyfoo has no recommendations for this thread, after all he has his own rope.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Ha !! Ha !!

Gaby formerly of IK in Leeds comes to mind albeit she's retired now. She was able to take a serious face fucking and REALLY liked my rope.

Offline JimmySW

I would like to second Ming's recommendation of Woofie, insatiable and horny as fuck!

Online stampjones

Lightweight ;)