Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy of Dunstable  (Read 1195 times)

Offline Harris1966

Does anyone know whether Mandy of Dunstable is still working? The last time I spoke to her she said that she had a younger lady starting with her but I can't find any details and her advert no longer seems to be on External Link/Members Only

Offline dynatron

gosh is she still going i did see her around 10 years ago -wasant that impressed however i havent heard any talk of her recently so she may have retired by now as she must be getting on in years- she used to be friends with a lady called michelle in dunstable of whom was good but i think she has also now retired-good luck with your search

Offline bobby1973

yeah michelle was great fun
mandy a little over priced for me

Offline Harris1966

Thanks guys. I'm guessing they have both retired. Sometimes I like some different to Ego 😉

Offline dynatron

yeah i must admit ive visited ego twice-it was several years ago but i was not impressed so never returned-maybe i should give it another chance

Offline Neversayno1990

I've spoken to her as I've seen her over the years and she will return in the near future

Offline Neversayno1990

Covid had made her scale back. She is a lovely lady

Offline Smithchrissmith

I’ve visited Mandy a few times and she was still working during the summer last year.

I’ve got her number somewhere...

Offline Harris1966

Where can I find it? I should have saved it....schoolboy error!!!

Offline Neversayno1990

Soon as she is back I will send it to you

Offline Smithchrissmith

I’ve met her a few times and always really enjoyed the experience - she’s a lovely lady and gives a great service.