Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has any one seen xxxVANESSAxxx  (Read 2472 times)

kenw1

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

Has any one seen xxxVANESSAxxx  she is based in Maidenhead?

Ken

Offline trailblazer

She's just dumped her profile today. She had a rating of 66, but was touting for ratings by sending out feedback immediately, before the punter had time to get home. Some of her feedback was from reliable sources.

Maybe she has shut down temporarily to go back to Poland. We'll have to wait and see.

Another strange event yesterday - beauty_amanda_xx with rating of 9 with two added in the last few days has shut down and restarted as beauty_amanda_xxx, losing all her feedback. Maybe some nutter has posted personal info.

External Link/Members Only

Offline trailblazer

Her profile came back up yesterday.

Offline rubric

Has any one seen xxxVANESSAxxx  she is based in Maidenhead?

Yes, I've seen her about a year and a half ago. She used to work in a hotel in central Reading before moving to Maidenhead.

The age is accurate (in the way these things are) and she's probably in her late 40s. The upsides are she has a great body - more like that of someone in their early 30s, and she really does try hard to provide a good service. The downsides are that her English isn't great which makes communication and downtime difficult - and she's a real butter face, so I really didn't fancy her, sofor that price she'd have to either be significantly prettier or offer CIM for me to go back.

MILFLicker

I saw her a while back in Maidenhead. She is stunning and had a good attitude. I had a great time. I'm thinking of going back again and I don't normally see the same girl twice

Offline wombat

and she's a real butter face, so I really didn't fancy her,

Umm, what is a "butter face" ??

Offline CheeseBoard

Too much foundation and makeup that when you kiss her,  her face feels all squidgy perhaps?  :D

Offline rubric

Umm, what is a "butter face" ??

Everything is nice but her face. Also in no way would I describe her as stunning, unless I was seriously lacking in context.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 02:49:31 pm by rubric »

Offline Spacecowb0y

I saw her in the flats above sainsburys. Neck down she has a lovely body with natural tits. Fucks well for a 40+ year old.
Negatives: very poor English (had to use google translator), the face whilst ok is much older than the body. I didn't return even though she gets a neutral vote from me.