Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG in hampshire surrey area  (Read 2353 times)

juice of destiny

Hello,

I'm a new user but have experienced at punting. I have a question;

1. I saw an independent WG in frimley, shew calls herself Julia glamour 69 now, but then it was julia. I saw her a year ago in a small apartment in frimley. Personally I had a great time. Want to see her again, found her new (i think) website, phoned the number but no reply., I have tried quite a few times throughout the day.

The question is, does anyone know where she is, her contact details etc, as I would love to see her again?

Offline JAMMSY

She's on the schedule at Annabella's in Milton Keynes and House of Devine in London now known as Juliana.

Couldn't get any reply from her indy number either.

External Link/Members Only

juice of destiny

That's her, thanks guys. I'll let you know how ir goes when i arrange a meeting!

raj212

I cant seem to find her on any of the links. Who knows where she is now? I had an amazing time with her in milton keynes last year. Since then I have gone back but she has not been working there..

Offline JAMMSY

I believe this is her, under the name Patricia.  Currently doing Mondays at Passionate Encounters, Chiswick.

External Link/Members Only

raj212

Thanks Jammsy. Is she working anywhere else on other days? Mondays are almost impossible for me.

Offline thekman100

Was she also julia from guildford gems or whatever agency they were back then? lovely girl, very professional and good to talk to. she keeps herself in good trim!