Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worst tattoos you've seen on a girl  (Read 4710 times)

Offline Tricks

I saw a girl in Sheffield with b l o w  d o l l across her fingers! And her "Fella" is a tattoo artist  :lol:

Online webpunter

On one hand ?  :lol: :scare:

I saw a girl in Sheffield with b l o w  d o l l across her fingers! And her "Fella" is a tattoo artist  :lol:

Offline The Owl

Vivienne-Dean from Wales

Hidden Image/Members Only

Lovely sheep's skull to look at while you're rogering her.  I guess it reminds the Welsh guys of their first sexual experience on a hillside in the Brecon Beacons

Does anyone know her AW profile or have any links to reviews? I've searched her name on here but no joy.

SeekingtheTruth

Does anyone know her AW profile or have any links to reviews? I've searched her name on here but no joy.

External Link/Members Only

Online myothernameis

Seen this female customer in my work, from what I could see, she had tattoos on her neck, face, arms and legs, and these were areas I could see

So had to ask, but how to ask was the problems, some of the tattoos were very artistic, so kind of gave me a away to ask

So ended up complementing her on the tattoos I could see, and asked, how long they took to get done, and any I cant see

As it turns out, her whole body is covered by tattoos, and she didn't mind one bit, took around just over 2 year for everything to be done