Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Sara - Glasgow  (Read 1338 times)

7 review(s) for xxx naughty sara xxx (0 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mr small

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Haven't punted for a while as haven't the time or money, but had a little of both tonight .

Decided as it would be short notice on a Saturday night with limited funds my best bet would be a Romanian ( Didn't have time to chase round 10 girls trying to get a reply far less a booking as I normally do)

Quick call and arranged a meeting within 30 minutes, and texted address  immediately so comms all good

Called from postcode and answered immediately and given flat position.

Greeted at the door by Sara in typical Romanian style i.e. no effort at presentation, hair tied back, no make up and a towel wrapped around her top half,
same girl as pictures but pictures are few years old and she has her war paint on in them. probably a 5 or 6 facially

She is around 5'10 and as I followed her to her room her her arse looked lovely, and just about my eye level  :wacko:

She has a nice slim figure but her tits have gone a bit saggy so nowhere near as nice looking as her photos.

Room looks a little bedsitish with couch and bed but neat, clean and reasonably tidy.

As she knelt on the bed I stood behind and had a little play with her tits and nipples. and she reached back for a little fondle  :kissgirl:

Lay down on bed for OW whike I had a good play with her pussy and a bit of fingering.

Easily the longest and best oral I've had from a Romanian, was in danger of blowing too early so got her to mount up in reverse cowgirl and what a lovely view that was as she alternated between grinding and energetic riding  :crazy:

Switched over for a quick shot of missionary where her tits looked a lot better and her long legs around my neck were stunning. rolled her over for doggy and she enthusiastically pushed back with some nice gentle moans ( none of the OTT stuff that puts me right offf )

Definitely one of the better Romanians around and at £40 hh pretty good vfm.

Offline seeker

Welcome back Mr. Small
Was thinking you had disappeared down some dark hole after forgetting to tie a plank around your arse.
Did Sara kiss  :unknown:
And was she clean and freshly showered.

Offline mr small

Didn't kiss, but I never initiated, she was clean and fresh  :hi:

JazzMan

Good to hear from you again Mr Small.
Not too bad a punt from a Romanian on AW.
She does have  feedback of course.
Good value for money.

Offline Jock D

Thanks for the review Mr Small, I've been tempted by her AW profile, but never followed up because she is Romanian, where is she located? and are there others in the flat?

Offline raymcfarland

Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by:

Offline seeker

For £40 hh seems like excellent vfm  :)

Offline mr small

She is in Dennistoun, heard her speaking to someone when I called her and got the feeling someone else in the flat but never seen anyone so cant confirm.

:hi:

Offline mr small

No OWO?

Listed as an extra on her profile, although her profile has now changed its offer and it looks like its included in an hour booking

Offline Jock D

Listed as an extra on her profile, although her profile has now changed its offer and it looks like its included in an hour booking

Cheers for the info, I was going to give her a go today, but she is on holiday  :(