Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brussels City Break  (Read 1513 times)

Offline zxc

I have recently come from Brussels and I was expecting something much worse reading the comments here.

I had to kill some time before taking the train back to the UK. First I checked the website External Link/Members Only, but there were not many ads. Hot girls, but a bit pricy. This other website was better External Link/Members Only, somehow live VS. I contacted a hot lady in the later, who had to cancel. Disappointing.

As the time was running out I went to the infamous Rue D'Aerschot. The street was dirty and messy, and half of the Windows were empty with signals asking for massagists. It is close to the Nord train station and next to a Musulin neighborhood, which was also very dirty and messy. There were a few hot girls, not many, but very hot.

I fucked a hot, young, and slim Albanian girl, who was working at the number 170. She was asking for the usual prices, EUR40 for 15 mins and one position, EUR50 for 15 mins changing positions, for sex and oral. However, she said no kiss, no OWO. I excused myself and said that without OWO I would go. Then she said she could make an exception. I said told her that as she had been nice I would also be nice and take the EUR50 changing positions.

The service was pretty good, and she ended up fucking me. The only problem was that when she removed the bra, there was nothing there. She was flat, more than a windsurf table. Her small boobs were fake, the bra had a filling creating the illusion of some breasts. Moving to the action, her oral was decent, not good, not bad, just decent, but when we start fucking she really fucked me, grabbing my ass and pushing me against her pussy in missionary and moving backward in doggy to feel the hit. As she liked it hard, I gave it hard. I was concerned about not cumming in the 15 min and trying to cum fast, and I did it 5 mins before. But the time was real, she started to count it when she got naked and started sucking.

I walked away happy and satisfied.

Offline RandomGuy99

From a quick look on Google maps that street looks pretty decent.

I'm not into P&D. Did you have a look for any longer incall or outcall agencies?

Offline zxc

No, I did not. I was traveling and had to kill some time until my train departed.

I only investigated those two sites, but there are a few others to investigate with links to agencies

External Link/Members Only

And, believe me, the Rue D'Aerschot is a dump, and I went in the daytime. I assume it is even worse at night.

Offline RandomGuy99

No, I did not. I was traveling and had to kill some time until my train departed.

I only investigated those two sites, but there are a few others to investigate with links to agencies

And, believe me, the Rue D'Aerschot is a dump, and I went in the daytime. I assume it is even worse at night.
The girls in the windows on Google Maps looked pretty good.

Offline zxc

The girls in the windows on Google Maps looked pretty good.

I meant the street, not the girls.

Two muslins tried to steal my phone. They asked me for directions expecting me to show them the destination on Google Maps. I distrusted them when I saw them, and put the phone in my pocket and told them to go to the bus station. Then one tried to steal my chain. He grabbed it, tried to break it, and ran with it. As it is quite thick, he couldn't break it and ended up with a punch in his face and running away.

Offline Marmalade

Two muslins tried to steal my phone. They asked me for directions expecting me to show them the destination on Google Maps. I distrusted them when I saw them, and put the phone in my pocket and told them to go to the bus station. Then one tried to steal my chain. He grabbed it, tried to break it, and ran with it. As it is quite thick, he couldn't break it and ended up with a punch in his face and running away.

Pleased to hear you managed to defend yourself and even get one in. It sounds kind of standard for such trashy areas. They ask for directions, the time, anything to get you to stand still long enough to try and rob you.

Offline popmopcop

I meant the street, not the girls.

So many incredible tales on the web  :rolleyes: