Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2nd Malta massage parlour tour 27th August to 3rd September 2020  (Read 16452 times)

Offline wombat42

This is a placeholder for my second massage parlour focused trip to Malta unless something goes horribly wrong in the meantime. I may possibly make it two weeks. I expect I will have to quarantine on my return. I am also going to mix in sight seeing, and incidentally some of the women walking Malta around are stunning. This is an account of my first trip: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280129.0

In summary, it looks like all Thai parlours in Malta do not do HE. But all Chinese parlours seem to. There are a lot of them - they are generally cheap and good VFM. I have only got as far as topless in a Chinese parlour but I have never been to the same place twice so they may offer more if they know you. There are also quite a few parlours with suggestive names: Bliss, Sensations, HQ, Magic Touch, Sweet Angels, Heavens Gate, Tangerine Dream etc which may have various nationalities including Maltese masseuses.

Quite a few parlours do not seem to advertise. I just find them by chance walking around. But many advertise in 4 ways:
1/ On Google. Google Malta "massage parlours". They also pop up on Google maps if you search on "massage" in the Malta area
2/ On this website External Link/Members Only
3/ Searching for them on Facebook
4/ On this website External Link/Members Only

Offline wombat42

My first full day in Malta. Alongside sight seeing, I went to Magic Touch Chinese in Pieta. It was a moderate positive. 40 Euros for one hour, plus 20 Euros for clothed HE. The downside was masseuse was fairly mature and she only touched my  bits very close to the end.

There are some Chinese masseuse attached to hotels such as in Sliema and St Pauls. That could be an interesting angle to be explored as otherwise I have had a 100% hit rate for HE with Chinese parlours and never ever covering your bits with a towel.

Offline wombat42

Today I went to Xin Yuan Chinese massage on the Birkirkara road just outside the inside border of Sliema. It was very good  - fairly sexy masseuse probably late 30s, erotic massage. HE was HR and she opened up her robe style dress to expose her tits, pussy and butt which I could all touch. No price was mentioned but at the end I gave her 70 euros all in (1 hours massage plus extras) which was good VFM to me.

Heavens Gate is nearby so afterward I popped up there. It has obviously been open recently as there is a sign saying "masks must be worn". However it was shut an hour before the Saturday closing time displayed outside. So a slight question mark. I will be back earlier in the day during the week sometime.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 08:38:46 pm by wombat42 »

Offline Plazar100

Good to see you’re back - I look forward to your updates  :thumbsup:

Offline Fatman

So I had one shot at a massage in Sliema so grabbed it.. Blue Sky Chinese massage 22 Triq Manwel Dimech road. So I only had 30 mins so that was €22 it’s only €30 for 1 hour special offer cash!
So massage was in a clean private room with a good looking 20 ish girl, enquired about extra she said no.
So nice place good massage but no extra...
I noticed a Thai massage place Orental bloom just down the road had a few good looking girls in the shop, but alas one couldn’t investigate, family holiday and all that!
Happy hunting chaps.

Offline wombat42

So I had one shot at a massage in Sliema so grabbed it.. Blue Sky Chinese massage 22 Triq Manwel Dimech road. So I only had 30 mins so that was €22 it’s only €30 for 1 hour special offer cash!
So massage was in a clean private room with a good looking 20 ish girl, enquired about extra she said no.
I noticed a Thai massage place Orental bloom just down the road had a few good looking girls in the shop, but alas one couldn’t investigate, family holiday and all that!
Happy hunting chaps.

Oh you are in Malta now ? I have not tried Blue Sky. It wd be a first Chinese to my knowledge not doing extras. Maybe it is just because you didnt have enough cash.

It looks very much like all Thai parlours in Malta do not do extras.

Offline wombat42

I went to HQ massage parlour today on the inner border to Sliema. I have walked past this place on 2 previous holidays  but never gone in. On those occasions there was a stunner flaunting herself from the street with door wide open. But this time just a fairly mature Chinese woman. Maybe thats why door not wide open. Anyway I just got clothed HR. Nothing special. No price was agreed beforehand but gave her 60 euros afterwards which looks to be the going rate.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 03:58:12 pm by wombat42 »

Offline wombat42

Happy hunting chaps.

I was only 5 minutes walk away when I first saw your post so I checked this address out. I had actually been there myself a few weeks ago and allude to it in my write up. It is actually now called "Oriental Thai Massage" and it says so in the window. Yes it is true they have a 30 euro special offer for an hour. Yes I saw a young woman. There was a Blue Sky Chinese in Sliema a while back but not now. I guess at that address. So the reason why they said no to extras is that it is now Thai and they didnt for me either. The Oriental Bloom place you mention nearby now has a different name but is it is Thai and thus unlikely to do extras. But the name, "Oriental Bloom" is still given on Google maps.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 06:00:29 pm by wombat42 »

Offline wombat42

Happy hunting chaps.

If you really wanted to go to a Chinese in Sliema there is one on Triq Moroni which just identifies itself as "Chinese Massage".
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 07:17:33 pm by wombat42 »

Offline Fatman

Sorry wambat I was in Malta 2 weeks ago, totally loved Gozo and really enjoyed Sliema happy hunting keep up the great work sir wish I’d had more time to investigate myself

Offline wombat42

Ive taken a day off to replenish my spunk today. But Ive still done some interesting massage parlour spotting alongside sightseeing.

I walked inland westwards from the inside edge of Sliema

First you have HQ which is chinese and open
Then you have Xin Xin and Xin Yuan both Chinese and open.
Then you have Heavens Gate, not sure if it is open.
Then you have 2 more Chinese on the border to San Gwann, Yi Ren and Mei Chinese, both open
Then in Balzan you have Chinese Healing Garden (with attractive young Chinese masseuse visible from the street) and Lily Chinese both open
Then in Birkirkara you have Red Rose Chinese and MOLI (used to be Luck Star) both open

All the parlours Iook to be Chinese and sleazy with it.

Black Diamond in Mosta seems to be open because their website is up. External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 07:08:35 pm by wombat42 »

Offline wombat42

Guys, what seems to be going on is that multi-national parlours (including Maltese) are especially suffering due to Covid. I texted Black Diamond, Heavens Gate, Bliss and Sensations but none have responded. Yet Black Diamond still have their website up and Heavens Gate have a notice outside saying masks are to be worn, so they must have been open fairly recently. I think Dyana massage in St Julians is closed as well and belongs to the same category. I suspect the proprietors think the problem is temporary eg Black Diamond website still up.

I guess the problem is low number of punters from abroad. Some of the tourist attractions here are really suffering from lack of visitors.

But just about every Chinese and Thai massage parlour is still open. I guess the Chinese and Thai communities have tightly knit networks and they can survive on little. It looks like no Thai parlours in Malta do extras but all Chinese do.

About half the Chinese parlours have mature masseuse but the rest are younger. Chinese parlours are good fun, fairly cheap, you can almost always just walk in off the street no hassle, they just never bother with towels, and they often just expect a payment entirely of your choice after the massage and extras.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 08:06:47 pm by wombat42 »

Online Prince_s

What time do these parlours close at night?

Offline sparkus

This sounded like an ideal future holiday destination until I saw all you seem to be getting is clothed HE from grannies.  I don't need to get on a plane to get that.

Offline wombat42

This sounded like an ideal future holiday destination until I saw all you seem to be getting is clothed HE from grannies.  I don't need to get on a plane to get that.

Well its your choice, maybe half of Chinese masseuse late 30s or around 40, the rest in their 20s or early 30s.

And around half do more than clothed HE.

So you have distorted what I said.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 09:00:19 am by wombat42 »

Offline sparkus

Well its your choice, maybe half of Chinese masseuse late 30s or around 40, the rest in their 20s or early 30s.

And around half do more than clothed HE.

So you have distorted what I said.

Not trying to distort anything, I just didn't see any extras beyond HE but you'd know better than me.

Online Prince_s

I think we should appreciate that the OP is sending us useful info on a foreign destination every single day, taking time out of his time away.
He also mentioned he is sightseeing at the same time
Your response was somewhat negative.

Offline sparkus

I think we should appreciate that the OP is sending us useful info on a foreign destination every single day, taking time out of his time away.
He also mentioned he is sightseeing at the same time
Your response was somewhat negative.

Wasn't having a go at all, just saying it sounded promising at first. Happy to be corrected!

Offline wombat42

I had an excellent day exploring the parlours in Bugibba and St Pauls. I caught a fleeting glimpse of a parlour called "Hawaii Chinese parlour" from a bus several weeks ago. Well I spent hours scouring the Bugibba/St Pauls border. Not only did I find that parlour I also found 2 other sleazy looking Chinese parlours by chance just walking around nearby "Wang Wang Relax (shouldnt that be wank wank relax :-)) and Yan Sou Chinese massage both nearby on Triq Ix-Xitwa. I also checked out the state of play of all other known parlours in Buggibba and St Pauls area.

I am now in a position to give a fairly reliable list of parlours in Malta that have been shown to do HE or are highly likely to. Obviously some are better than others but masseuse come and go so things may be fairly fluid. Two Chinese parlours which were open a few weeks ago are currently closed, maybe due to lack of demand due to lack of tourists. But vast majority still open. Also 2 Chinese parlours may be legit due to evidence of signage and online reviews. My list of parlours can be tweaked and improved over time with my input and others input.

Any parlours that do not do HE are not worthless. It looks like all Thai parlours do not do HE yet they survive.

It seems like George Muppet missed a trick not covering Maltese parlours. I think he eventually diversified into North American parlours.

Incidentally the Hawaii Chinese parlour was a neutral for me but there are some excellent Chinese parlours to be had. More later.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 08:06:40 pm by wombat42 »

Offline wombat42

Not trying to distort anything, I just didn't see any extras beyond HE but you'd know better than me.

Just as an example, which i describe in an old thread, back in March I went to Jasmine massage in St Pauls. Saw an attractive Chinese masseuse in her 20s. She gave me a very rigourous 2 hour massage and got her tits out at the end all for 90 euros. Two other Chinese masseuse I saw a few weeks ago were young, attractive and took most of their kit off.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 08:28:57 pm by wombat42 »

Online Prince_s

I had an excellent day exploring the parlours in Bugibba and St Pauls. I caught a fleeting glimpse of a parlour called "Hawaii Chinese parlour" from a bus several weeks ago. Well I spent hours scouring the Bugibba/St Pauls border. Not only did I find that parlour I also found 2 other sleazy looking Chinese parlours by chance just walking around nearby "Wang Wang Relax (shouldnt that be wank wank relax :-)) and Yan Sou Chinese massage both nearby on Triq Ix-Xitwa. I also checked out the state of play of all other known parlours in Buggibba and St Pauls area.

I am now in a position to give a fairly reliable list of parlours in Malta that have been shown to do HE or are highly likely to. Obviously some are better than others but masseuse come and go so things may be fairly fluid. Two Chinese parlours which were open a few weeks ago are currently closed, maybe due to lack of demand due to lack of tourists. But vast majority still open. Also 2 Chinese parlours may be legit due to evidence of signage and online reviews. My list of parlours can be tweaked and improved over time with my input and others input.

Any parlours that do not do HE are not worthless. It looks like all Thai parlours do not do HE yet they survive.

It seems like George Muppet missed a trick not covering Maltese parlours. I think he eventually diversified into North American parlours.

Incidentally the Hawaii Chinese parlour was a neutral for me but there are some excellent Chinese parlours to be had. More later.

Have you been to any of the sleazy parlours? Have you been to any erotic or tantric massage parlours? I would think they would offer more than HE

Online Absolutman

Many thanks for the interesting reports! Question is perhaps rhetorical. You say your trip is largely focused on our hobby. Had never thought of Malta as a destination. What is your overall rationale? Your reports imply a combination of wide choice of parlours, reasonable prices and possibilities of more with reasonably presentable Chinese who are a bit younger than some we find in London and better vfm than the better looking ones in London. Did I miss something? You whet my appetite for a trip there as I have never been and would not have been on any list of mine, bucket or otherwise.

Offline wombat42

Have you been to any of the sleazy parlours? Have you been to any erotic or tantric massage parlours? I would think they would offer more than HE

A poster towards the end of this thread says there was a possibility of a fuck at Bing Bing . https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280129.0

Bliss, Heavens Gate, Black Diamond and Sensations might have been good contenders for more than HE but they are all shut for now.

I suspect quite a few parlours will go quite a long way if they know you.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 10:36:32 pm by wombat42 »

Offline wombat42

Many thanks for the interesting reports! Question is perhaps rhetorical. You say your trip is largely focused on our hobby. Had never thought of Malta as a destination. What is your overall rationale? Your reports imply a combination of wide choice of parlours, reasonable prices and possibilities of more with reasonably presentable Chinese who are a bit younger than some we find in London and better vfm than the better looking ones in London. Did I miss something? You whet my appetite for a trip there as I have never been and would not have been on any list of mine, bucket or otherwise.

I like Malta anyway and probably want to live here. The parlours are a plus but obviously there are other reasons why I like Malta such as tons of history, warm climate, English is an official language. Not worth coming here just for the parlours but you would probably like other aspects of Malta. Tracking down all the parlours is an interesting exercise partly as an excuse to go to different parts of the island. Also if there is was a Muppets Guide to Malta parlours I would have bought it. It would have been useful. I have a list now of around 26 Chinese parlours that are HE certainties. Will probably post them all tomorrow. It will be useful to me for future reference. Some parlours do not seem to have any internet presence at all so me reporting stumbling across these is very worthwhile.

More parlours to choose from than London and a bit cheaper.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 10:33:45 pm by wombat42 »

Offline wombat42

The following is a list of parlours in Malta where it has been verified or thought very likely that HE or more is available. I will update this list if I need to.

Note they all seem to only ever have one masseuse working at each parlour at a time, although more than one masseuse may work different shifts. Masseuse may come and go so a not so good masseuse could in time get replaced by a better one and vice versa. Around half of Chinese masseuse are relatively mature. It looks like Thai massage parlours never do HE at present so none are listed. But a massage without HE is not worthless, they manage to stay in business. Most Thai massage parlours are in the Sliema area but some are in the Paceville area. There are a few parlours where the nationality of the masseuse is not known such as "Coldfellows" in Paceville - they have been left out.

- Angela's Chinese - St Georges' Rd, St Julians

- Bing Bing - Triq l-Abate Rigord, Ta' Xbiex

- Butterfly Chinese - Triq Cali, Mosta

- Chinese Healing Garden - Mensija Road, San Gwann

- Cin's Chinese -  Triq Il Gifen, St Pauls (currently closed)

- Hawaii Chinese, Triq Il-Korp Tal-Pijunieri, St Pauls

- HQ Massage Parlour - Triq Manwel Dimech, Sliema

- Jasmine Chinese - Triq I- Alka, St Pauls (may be called now by different name or no name)

- Lavender Chinese - Tourist Street, Buggiba

- Lily - Mensija Road, San Gwann

- Magic Touch - Triq Qrejten, Pieta

- Mei Chinese - Triq Birkirkara

- MOLI -  Naxxar Road, Balzan

- New Life Chinese - Triq Il Kahli, St Pauls (signage suggests this is straight)

- Rainbow Chinese - Constitution Street, Mosta (currently closed).

- Red Rose Chinese - Triq il-Wied Hal-Balzan, Balzan

- (Paceville) Chinese Massage - Triq Gort, Paceville, St Julians

- Shanghai Massage - Church Street, Paceville, St Julians

- Sizi Chinese Massage -
Triq Sant Antnin, St Pauls (signage suggests this is straight)

- (Sliema) Chinese Massage - Triq Moroni, Sliema

- Sunshine Chinese -Triq San Pawl, St Pauls

- Wang Wang Relax -Triq Ix-Xitwa, Bugibba

- Xin Yuan  - Triq Birkirkara

- Xiu Xian Chinese - Msida

- Xin Xin - Triq Birkirkara

- Yan Shou Chinese Massage - Triq Ix-Xitwa, Bugibba

- Yi Ren - Triq Birkirkara

- Yuan Oriental - Triq Paceville, St Julians
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 09:44:54 am by wombat42 »

Offline Muffman

Strange the other poster did not get HE at Blue sky massage, I was there last October and had my first massage there. 50 euros for half an hour with HE and allowed me to remove skirt and underwear for touching. Young, slim, polite Chinese woman.

Offline wombat42

Strange the other poster did not get HE at Blue sky massage, I was there last October and had my first massage there. 50 euros for half an hour with HE and allowed me to remove skirt and underwear for touching. Young, slim, polite Chinese woman.

I explained this in a previous post. When I went to that address a few weeks ago it was renamed Oriental Thai Massage. Like the poster, I had a special offer £30 for an hour. It is consistent with my observation that Thais never do HE these days in Malta.

Offline wombat42

I was on my way by bus to have a sight seeing day at Golden Bay. But looking out the window I spotted yet another Chinese parlour which I did not know about called Ru Yi in Birkirkara. So I will have to update my parlour list. I was going to go to a parlour later but got knackered doing much more walking than I expected.

Offline wombat42

UPDATED MALTA PARLOUR LIST

- Cin's Chinese - Triq Il Gifen, St Pauls (currently closed)

- Hawaii Chinese - Triq Il-Korp Tal-Pijunieri, St Pauls

- Jasmine Chinese - Triq I- Alka, St Pauls (may be called now by different name or no name)

- MOLI -  Naxxar Road, Balzan

- New Life Chinese - Triq Il Kahli, St Pauls (signage suggests this is straight)

- Red Rose Chinese - Triq il-Wied, Balzan

- Ru Yi - Triq Mannarino, Birkirkara

- Sizi Chinese Massage -

- Sunshine Chinese - Triq San Pawl, St Pauls

- Xiu Xian Chinese - Msida

« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 07:40:21 pm by wombat42 »

Offline wombat42

I am still in Malta. I discovered 3 more parlours in the last few days (one Chinese two probably multinational). I have a feeling I have a few more to find in the next day or two, then I will update my parlour list under a new thread.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 06:07:36 pm by wombat42 »

Offline wombat42

Man, ive just discovered several more parlours just walking around Birkirkara and its border with Pietas. Parlours are almost everywhere you look. I must have missed a few but within reason I now have a fairly complete list of parlour that do HE. I will post it later.

Incidentally I had my first negative rated Malta parlour experience today. I went to "MOLI" on the Naxxar Road Birkirkara. Attractive Chinese woman i think, visible from the road, sexily dressed. I went in the woman just said 50 euros for half an hour 100 euros for an hour. This is quite exorbitant and Chinese parlours normally ask for payment afterwards. Anyway dick overtook brain and i had an hours massage. Massage wax fine but i just got an arms length clothed HE without much eroticism.  So definately a negative for being poor VFM. Never had an arms length out of reach HE in Malta before and for high money. The woman obviously did not have much empathy, barely any conversation.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 03:16:51 pm by wombat42 »

Offline wombat42

I will park an updated list of parlours that are thought to do HE here for now. Might need a bit of tweeking with the detail.

UPDATED MALTA PARLOUR LIST

- Belle Massage - Triq Il-Harrub, Santa Verena

- (Birkirkara) Chinese Massage relaxing massage - 153 Triq Salvu Psaila, Birkirkara

- Blue Moon Chinese - 14 Triq Sir William Reid, Gżira

- Bliss - Triq San Pietru, Fgura (looks to have been closed for some time)

- Cin's Chinese - Triq Il Gifen, St Pauls (currently closed)

- Cin's Chinese Relax - Triq il-Konz, Buggiba

- Getaway - Triq Id Dulura, Pieta (was called Body Kiss which still appears on Google maps)

- Hawaii Chinese - Triq Il-Korp Tal-Pijunieri, St Pauls

- Heavens Gate - Birkirkara Road (closed but looks to have been open fairly recently)

- MOLI -  Naxxar Road, Balzan (may have been called Lucky Star massage or maybe that is another place very close by, needs checking out)

- Passion Massage Parlour - Triq Salvu Psaila, Birkirkara (closed)

- Pink Orchid - Triq Il-Mimosa, Pieta

- Ru Yi Chinese massage centre - Triq Mannarino, Birkirkara

- Sensations - Triq Il Karmnu, Fgura

- Sizi Chinese Massage -

- Small Cloud salon massage - Triq A Cushieri, Birkirkara

- Tian Tian Chinese massage - Triq Mannarino, Birkirkara

- Yi Kang (Chinese Massage)
71 Triq Salvu Psaila, Birkirkara

- Xin Qui - Triq Il-Mimosa, Pieta

- Xiu Xian Chinese - Triq Tal-Qroqq, Msida

« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 08:19:09 pm by wombat42 »

Offline wombat42

UPDATED MALTA MASSAGE PARLOUR LIST

- Belle Massage - Triq il-Harrub, Santa Verena

- (Birkirkara) Chinese Massage relaxing massage - 153 Triq Salvu Psaila, Birkirkara

- Cin's Chinese - Triq il-Gifen, St Pauls (currently closed)

- Getaway - Triq id-Dulura, Pieta (was called Body Kiss which still appears on Google maps)

- Hawaii Chinese - Triq il-Korp Tal-Pijunieri, St Pauls

- Heavens Gate - Triq Birkirkara, St Julians (closed but looks to have been open fairly recently)

- Jasmine Chinese - Triq il-Alka, St Pauls (may be called now by different name or no name)

- Lady S Professional Polish massage - Triq San Luqa, Pieta (sounds interesting, appears on Google maps)

- Mei Chinese - Triq Birkirkara, St Julians

- MOLI - Naxxar Road, Balzan (may have been called Lucky Star massage or maybe that is another place very close by, needs checking out). I got poor VFM at MOLI.

- New Life Chinese - Triq il-Kahli, St Pauls (signage suggests this is straight)

- Pink Orchid - Triq il-Mimosa (near Triq San Luqa), Pieta (I expected a Chinese but got a gorgeous blond Russian woman who offers FS 100 Euros for 1 hour, 50 Euros for half an hour. Superb VFM.)

- Sensations - Triq il-Karmnu, Fgura

- Sizi Chinese Massage -

- Small Cloud salon massage - Triq A. Cushieri, Birkirkara

- Xin Qui - Triq il-Mimosa (near Triq San Luqa), Pieta

- Xin Yuan  - Triq Birkirkara, St Julians

- Xin Xin - Triq Birkirkara, St Julians

- Yi Ren - Triq Birkirkara, St Julians

Offline wombat42

I go home tomorrow. Yesterday I had poor VFM at MOLI. Today I had superb VFM at Pink Orchid. I expected it to be a Chinese parlour but no a pretty blond Russian woman was there. She had a very pleasant personality which came across even though her English was not too good and she still engaged in conversation. Around 37/38 years old marginally chubby but nothing off putting. Shower was an option both before and afterwards. She took her kit off from the start. FS available 50 Euros for half an hour 100 Euros for an hour.

Close by I found the parlour for "Lady S Professional Polish massage". It appears on Google maps. Maybe some sort of dominatrix thing ?

I hope to be back in Malta soon.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 05:40:54 pm by wombat42 »

Offline wtfb

Thanks for all the great info  :hi:

Offline wombat42

UPDATED MALTA MASSAGE PARLOUR LIST

- Angela's Chinese - St Georges' Rd, St Julians (I had a negative experience there.)

- Belle Massage - Triq il-Harrub, Santa Verena

- Butterfly Chinese - Triq Cali, Mosta (I saw very pleasant Chinese woman about 30 years old, stripped down to her thong.)

- Cin's Chinese - Triq il-Gifen, St Pauls (currently closed)

- Getaway - Triq id-Dulura, Pieta (was called Body Kiss which still appears on Google Maps)

- Hawaii Chinese - Triq il-Korp Tal-Pijunieri, St Pauls

- Heavens Gate - Triq Birkirkara, St Julians (closed but looks to have been open fairly recently)

- Jasmine Chinese - Triq il-Alka, St Pauls (may be called now by different name or no name. Next door to a Thai massage.) (I saw very pleasant Chinese woman about late 20s. She gave me 2 hours massage and displayed her tits at the end for HE. All in for 90 euros.)

- Lady S Professional Polish Massage - Triq San Luqa, Pieta (sounds interesting, appears on Google Maps)

- Mei Chinese - Triq Birkirkara, St Julians

- MOLI - Naxxar Road, Balzan (may have been called Lucky Star massage or maybe that is another place very close by, needs checking out). (I got poor VFM at MOLI.)

- New Life Chinese - Triq il-Kahli, St Pauls (signage suggests this is straight)

- Pink Orchid - Triq il-Mimosa (near Triq San Luqa), Pieta (I expected a Chinese but got a gorgeous blond Russian woman who offers FS 100 Euros for 1 hour, 50 Euros for half an hour. Superb VFM.)

- Sensations - Triq il-Karmnu, Fgura

- Shanghai Massage - Church Street, Paceville, St Julians (Saw very attractive Chinese woman with jet black hair (dyed presumably). She displayed her tits at the end for HE.)

- Sizi Chinese Massage -

- Small Cloud Salon Massage - Triq A. Cushieri, Birkirkara

- Xin Qi - Triq il-Mimosa (near Triq San Luqa), Pieta

- Xin Yuan  - Triq Birkirkara, St Julians (fairly mature Chinese woman, attractive though, displayed her tits, pussy and butt.)

- Xin Xin - Triq Birkirkara, St Julians

- Yi Ren - Triq Birkirkara, St Julians

« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 07:41:56 pm by wombat42 »

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Wombat, I've never been to Malta. And have no plans to.

But, for those planning a trip. Or considering this as a punting option (albeit a FBSM one), your reports are hugely useful.

Hats off to you  :hi:

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Top research and info, many thanks for posting and giving such a detailed insight to what is on offer over there.  :thumbsup:

Offline downthehatch

Starting to make me think I should pay a visit to Malta!?!

Offline wombat42

« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 07:15:46 am by wombat42 »

Online KeenPunter

I have found Lady S's website.
External Link/Members Only

Anyone been here?  Will be in Malta next week and will report back

Offline thekman100

Anyone been here?  Will be in Malta next week and will report back

Any reports for Malta?