Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prague indie review: Suspect bait n switch but good punt in the end  (Read 528 times)

Offline jaydefo24

In Prague for a couple of days, last weekend.

Took a gamble to squeeze in a punt before meeting non punting friends.

External Link/Members Only

Chose this young petite looking cutie with clear face photo to minimise bait n switch possibilities.

Arrangement by WhatsApp she seemed responsive and communicative.

Finding her place:
Easy to find block of modern apartments in Prague 3. Once there however it was awkward to get to her because she didn’t tell me the floor and I was waiting in reception awkwardly with the security man asking what floor my ‘friend’ lives on and I couldn’t get hold of her for 3 awkward minutes.

The greet.
She met me off the lift. She looked nothing much like the photo except young and blonde. Her face was round like a moon and she was a bit chubby. But she was smiley and friendly .

The punt.
Inside her modern apartment I took a shower and debated .. walking because it didn’t look like the girl in the photo. She was chubby round the middle ... I was horny as hell so went ahead anyway. I brought her up on it and she put her hair down and smiled and thought maybe it Could he her just different make up .

She kissed right away and I found her seductive and it felt like a real pull. Her Owo technique was excellent and her petite size and slutty mouth turned me on. Many positions were enthusiastically receive and she came about 3 times, putting her hand over her mouth to avoid screaming... she was flushed and wet.

She was sweet and fun and I came super hard in her mouth and face at the end.

Overall a bit disappointing that she looked nothing like the photo but a good punt due to her attitude and technique.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline BaldEagle

Is it my imagination or is the face in those pictures out of proportion to the body meaning she has photoshopped her face onto someone else’s body  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline jaydefo24

Could be yes. Whatever it is she didn’t look like that really at all.