Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Web sites for Portugal  (Read 3226 times)

Offline Troydor69

Hi, does anyone have details of websites for, preferably independent, girls in Portugal?

I’ve searched here and on google but the only one that I’ve found that has current listings is Portuas, which seems very similar to the Spanish Slumi site. I’ll probably be looking in the Porto area, but quite possibly be traveling around a bit.

Cheers

Offline Ams11

External Link/Members Only

They list independents.

I had Lara once not sure she is listed was very good.

About a 7.5 looks, 8 for body was about 2 years ago. Great  manner spoke good english.

Tried to connect again but diaries did not line up.

Let me know how you get on!

Offline Troydor69

They list independents.

I had Lara once not sure she is listed was very good.

About a 7.5 looks, 8 for body was about 2 years ago. Great  manner spoke good english.

Tried to connect again but diaries did not line up.

Let me know how you get on!

Thank you, I’ll let you know if it works out.

Offline Absolutman

Been a while since I visited but another website is apartadox which is more high end. Also check the side streets off Avenida de Libertade, those on the right hand side as you go downtown, for some bars the give away is the solid door and lack of windows. Not surprisingly a lot of Angolans and Brazilians in both also. There used to be some bars in the downtown area off to the right of the big square facing the water.

Offline fonzy_007

What I found interesting and different in a good way in Lisbon was the bars, hipopotamo, black tie, night & day. All places you can sit,!have a drink, chat with the girls and negotiate your price and simply walk out with them to your hotel.

A bit further out near santarem is a place called Kikas - same sort of place but they have rooms at the back. Fantastic experience - something different

Offline cunningman

A bit further out near santarem is a place called Kikas - same sort of place but they have rooms at the back. Fantastic experience - something different

This, right?

You posted it on a Thailand thread, I was scratching my head!

Offline fonzy_007

This, right?

You posted it on a Thailand thread, I was scratching my head!

Thats the one

Offline cunningman

Hi, does anyone have details of websites for, preferably independent, girls in Portugal?
Cheers

There seem to be plenty but I'm not sure how good some of them are.

I used google.pt with:  Acompanhantes pt

and more