Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bochum trip 3rd to 9th Feb 2020  (Read 3365 times)

Offline Wanking

Im here in Bochum on a 6 day trip. Plan to report as I go. Its about my 15th trip to this area since 2017. Service levels in the fkk clubs here tend to be the highest in Germany or anywhere in Europe. Plus cheap swingers clubs are good here too.

I arrived last night, have a tidy little 1 bed apartment near center of Bochum, €180 for 6 nights.

Im in FKk Fruede right now. 30 euro in, 14 girls today but very quiet. Prices for women are 20 mins - 30€, 30 mins - 40€, 40 mins - 50€ and 1 hour 80€.

Did one girl who is a regular of mine Anastasia, lovely 40 min session with a CIM, she loves to be licked. Very nice and worth the 50.

External Link/Members Only

More later

Offline Bootyhunter01

Cheers pal. Looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Offline Wanking

Did hoor no2 a while ago. Really Slutty Bulgarian Voluptuous blonde. Great service for 30 and cum number 2 on her big titten.

Some very pretty young girls here, about 6 of em around 20 years I'd say. Too young for me, i prefer em around 30 and up.

Online 122jay

Planning my trip there this week. I dropped you a message about accommodation.
Look forward to reading more reports.

Offline Wanking

Absolutely wrecked today.. Was in Steinhaus swingers all day yesterday. Best day ever there. Had 3 proper sessions with 3 MILFS. Then got really pissed on the free drink. 12 hours dor 45 euro. More later..

Im having a relaxing afternoon in fkk Arabella now.. Did 2 girls both good sessions but want my bed now..

Offline webpunter

What a top thread
have never heard of Bochum
Sounds ideal for a trip even if only for a couple of days 
Like the fact that the clubs are all close to centre of the city 
In Munich other big cities they can be well spread out & it can take an age / cost a bundle getting taxis
Cheap flights to dusseldorf / dortmund & hop on a train
Zee germans are reliable when it comes to transport
Salome club looks interesting
Await your updates  :thumbsup:

Offline bigtisroundasses

What a top thread
have never heard of Bochum
Sounds ideal for a trip even if only for a couple of days 
Like the fact that the clubs are all close to centre of the city 
In Munich other big cities they can be well spread out & it can take an age / cost a bundle getting taxis
Cheap flights to dusseldorf / dortmund & hop on a train
Zee germans are reliable when it comes to transport
Salome club looks interesting
Await your updates  :thumbsup:

I dont think SteinenHaus is close to city center, P3 I think is closer though.
Wanking, how easy is to get there & get back to town after the party?

Offline Splodge

It's easy to get back from both to the city centre. It's a tram trip to P3, tram 302 from the main station, or the other ones in the city centre.  Get off at Wattensheid Post and it's in a small square behind the shops. Takes 20 minutes. Steinhaus is next to a country park and a river.  A large stone house. It's a 30 minute ride to Hattingen on bus number 350. Off at Steinenhaus. Both clubs are basically in the suburbs of Bochum. Travel links are excellent. As are both clubs.

Offline bigtisroundasses

Thanks for the info Splodge  :hi:

I am mostly interested attending the Friday evening party(Steinenhouse), what options do I have if lets say I decide to leave the club at 1am? how do I get to Hattingen or Bochum?
I suppose for Hattingen should be ok to get a taxi as is not too far. I am asking cos Wanking went to the day party which obviously doesn't have transportation issues ;-)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 08:08:21 pm by bigtisroundasses »

Offline Splodge

You're welcome.  Buses run til late but a taxi is probably your best option.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 11:54:19 pm by Splodge »

Offline Splodge

Online 122jay

Splodge, I cancelled my trip for obvious reasons. Maybe next year.
Thank you for all your advice.

Offline Splodge

Look forward to reading your report. I'll be going again but not sure when. Possibly later this year. From reading the above report I'd like to see more of Steinhaus. P3 will always get my attention. And wish to try the place in Dortmund too. El Brasi will also always be on my list. The rld is also top notch.

Offline Splodge

Bochum is a special punting destination. You have FKKs, although they're not my thing, you have a top notch rld with a variety of women, and also a sexy shemale or two. The city is close to other rlds such as Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Duisburg & Oberhausen. There's also swinger clubs, which are definitely an addiction of mine. Had sex with two beautiful German ladies and others were available too. Top notch destination. Top swinger's clubs. 

Offline Wanking

Yeah Bochum was amazing for all the different sex options on offer. Hope it comes back to life soon after the covid. There seems to be some parties taking place in some of the swingers clubs at the moment according to joyclub.de swingers portal but I've a feeling they may just be meet ans greet type parties..

Fkk clubs are closed at the moment of course. Fkk Arabella had the best service of any club I've ever been in my 30 years banging hoors.. Love it there.

Offline Wanking

I see External Link/Members Only sauna resort is open again. Its outside Bochum and there is no sex there, but there were loads of naked women parading around bathing there, before the covid anyway. Plenty of young ones with shaved pussies. Just regular girls relaxing, nice for a perv though. Of course lots of old hairy ones too.. This is all totally typical in the saunas of Germany.

If you sit in the big jacuzzi in the middle of the main building the view of the girls climbing in and out is amazing.. Non stop shaved pussies to feast your eyes on. Cost is around 40 euro for a day including renting towels and a robe. Plus they have a restaurant.

Lovely way to spend a day, wish I was there now.. I usually went there after a day of solid fucking in Fkks so I would tend to relax and not get too excited 🍆
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 06:14:10 pm by Wanking »

Offline Splodge

:D F in love your reports. Funny as fuck. Lol. And so full of useful information. Thanks dude.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 10:36:56 pm by Splodge »

Offline Splodge

Saunas. Hmmmm. Defo plan on visiting some of them. Thanks. Didn't know they existed. Bochum rocks.

Offline stevepunt

Bochum is fantastic.
Nightlife, football, FKK and RLD. Christmas Market is amazing and the transport links are great.

And the best mining museum you will ever visit.

Perfect destination.

Offline joninbristol

Bochum is fantastic.
:

Nothing quite as satisfying as a good tutonic rock duster.
Take my money !!
 :lol:

« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 04:33:21 pm by joninbristol »

Offline webpunter

Is this a freudian slip / euphemism ?
Do you like digging into a tunnel ?  :lol:

Perfect destination.